Kaili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
Okay, so for a number of weeks now many players including myself as well as other staff have been subjected to Kaili's attitude, abuse and shit attitude.

I really didn't want to make this a public problem since it was being dealt with behind the scenes but after what he said and did today I feel as if i'm forced to because this can no longer continue. For the last 1-2 months Kaili has abused his powers, been power hungry, harassed and made fun of new players as well as being racist in OOC today.

In terms of evidence I have a video of Kaili following a new player around and using his fire extinguisher to push around and annoy the player so he couldn't craft, I had recently taken on the new player into my crew because I wanted to help him out since he had no clue on what he was doing. He came to me and was almost close to quitting the server, he was under a lot of stress and so I forwarded the demo to Pixal. Unfortunately the demo didn't catch the start of what happened but only the part when Kaili was messing with his crafting, Even though you're not able to see the rest Kaili was accused of purposely walking infront of bullets in gun fights just to target and kill the new player. (Kaili is literally known for doing this since he does it to me and my other crew members as well as other players, im sure you can ask around and find out)

Kaili has also abused his phys-gun power against 3 players when only ONE of them were spamming a camera, I don't see any rule against spamming a camera around, i'm assuming they were just fucking around but Kaili proceeded to freeze the player who was taking the pictures and then when the two other players (the player's friends) obviously defended him and told Kaili to let him go since he did nothing wrong Kaili proceeded to freeze them two as well and threatened them all with a ban for a day for minging.

Also, the thing that caused me to make a formal report on the forums today was Kaili's comment he made in OOC, in front of the whole server. He said 'you're a jew' and when I confronted him he proceeded to tell me to 'fuck off'. This is absolutely fucking disgusting, especially in OOC in front of the whole server, I didn't continue or argue with him after he said that I thought the best thing to do would be ignore him and create this post here. This racist remark has been used in the past and people have been perm banned before after using it. This may seem like a big coincidence but my friend who was on the server at the time and in the discord with me is actually Jewish and was furious with the comment made.

Kaili should know as a staff member that racism is a zero tolerance zone on DC and I don't believe how stupid he could be by saying that in game, especially in OOC.

I could go into so much shit but I don't have enough evidence to back it up so there's no point of me going into detail because it will just be pushed under the rug.

Also, I would like to add this before finishing. Even if Kaili was joking around, racism is still racism. If you go to a black person and make fun of them because they're black or call them the N word as A joke, its still racism. Thanks for your time, contact details if below if you need me as well as the proof I have.

http://prntscr.com/o6lznv - Kaili racism.

I'm not able to upload the demo of Kaili harassing the new player here, but I do have the demo and can send on discord. Just send me a message and i'll send the file over.
(Pixal already has the demo so ask me or him)

http://prntscr.com/o6m02q - Extension not allowed?

My discord is zippy#8393

Kind regards,

Brontide

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Steezy

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
I may come from the SWRP side however Knowing Kaili, Hes a great staff.
Why you change a quote told from him and then take it to a typical over reactment is quite unnecessary.
It seems you are scraping at the minimun evidence such as "Moving 3 people with a phys gun".
Until you find actual evidence id recommend just telling drew or someone of a high staff rank.
Also a staff report on another staff can be seen as many things such as: Jealousy, Wanting power, Selfishness.
Thanks

swans-jailer

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 2762
Jew isnt a race so dont know where racism comes from
Also it would be "you're a jew" not "Your a fucking Jew" so dont edit quotes
I didn't actually remember the quote and they're very similar the only difference is the 'fucking' so yeah. Also telling someone they're a jew to be negative and it poking at them because of their race.. Just like if I go to a black person and we're arguing or having a confrontation and then go 'you're black' it would be seen as racism because i'm commenting/using his 'race' as a way to get at him.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
I may come from the SWRP side however Knowing Kaili, Hes a great staff.
Why you change a quote told from him and then take it to a typical over reactment is quite unnecessary.
It seems you are scraping at the minimun evidence such as "Moving 3 people with a phys gun".
Until you find actual evidence id recommend just telling drew or someone of a high staff rank.
Also a staff report on another staff can be seen as many things such as: Jealousy, Wanting power, Selfishness.
Thanks
Lol I couldn't care about having more power over anyone, im here to help and do my job well on the server. It has nothing to do with those 3 things you mentioned above, Also there's nothing for me to be jealous about?

swans-jailer

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
Also, for those who complained. I changed it to the correct quote, I didn't remember fully what he said and it was literally the same message excluding the 'fucking'.

Have a good day

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Okay here is my response to all this things, Most of your information has been manipulated or you manipulated it to make me look bad. Maybe One of the paragraphs may be true.
In terms of evidence I have a video of Kaili following a new player around and using his fire extinguisher to push around and annoy the player so he couldn't craft, I had recently taken on the new player into my crew because I wanted to help him out since he had no clue on what he was doing. He came to me and was almost close to quitting the server, he was under a lot of stress and so I forwarded the demo to Pixal. Unfortunately the demo didn't catch the start of what happened but only the part when Kaili was messing with his crafting
So lets go into detail with this part of the paragraph. Yes I found out a new feature (pretty old) and that you can push a workbench with the extinuisher. So yes I was messing around with them. However they started to shoot me so I killed them at the mines. Considering that they went back, I could've warned them for NLR but I didn't because I simply didn't want to. And I decided to leave after a period of time. I will apologise to him whenever I get the chance.

Even though you're not able to see the rest Kaili was accused of purposely walking infront of bullets in gun fights just to target and kill the new player.
So at this situation, It was not a new guy, it was infact Steezy. He was in a gun fight with pony and pony shot me so I walked up to him and Steezy went behind me and shot me. So I killed him (Steezy was on low health so he instantly died).

Kaili has also abused his phys-gun power against 3 players when only ONE of them were spamming a camera, I don't see any rule against spamming a camera around, i'm assuming they were just fucking around but Kaili proceeded to freeze the player who was taking the pictures and then when the two other players (the player's friends) obviously defended him and told Kaili to let him go since he did nothing wrong Kaili proceeded to freeze them two as well and threatened them all with a ban for a day for minging.
So this situation, I was dealing as a staff. It was not ONE, but All three of them were spamming cameras. You simply yet manipulated this again trying to act against me. And you got all your crew members to do it. I froze all of them because they continued after I told them to stop. So I froze them to force them to stop spamming cameras. (Pony was at the location) And I did not threaten them with a ban. Note Only steezy told me to stop abusing when he did not know the context of what I was doing.

Okay Time for last situation:
Also, the thing that caused me to make a formal report on the forums today was Kaili's comment he made in OOC, in front of the whole server. He said 'you're a jew' and when I confronted him he proceeded to tell me to 'fuck off'. This is absolutely fucking disgusting, especially in OOC in front of the whole server, I didn't continue or argue with him after he said that I thought the best thing to do would be ignore him and create this post here. This racist remark has been used in the past and people have been perm banned before after using it. This may seem like a big coincidence but my friend who was on the server at the time and in the discord with me is actually Jewish and was furious with the comment made.
This was COMPLETELY irrelavant to you or to anyone. You simply wanted to create drama by confronting me. I was not speaking to YOU or any of your so called friends. I was saying that to solid as a fucking joke as he likes his jew jokes and yet messing with me of a picture he saved. Calling a Jew isn't racism. And I couldn't careless if your so called friend is jewish. How supposedly I known that he was jewish? He if had simply said anything to me I would've stopped.

And you called me powerhungry, when You just Straight up warn someone for doing a mistake and after apologising. You dont even confront or talk to them. You just don't give a flying fuck about who gets warned.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mr.Bestt

ThePonyGamer

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 8, 2018
So this situation, I was dealing as a staff. It was not ONE, but All three of them were spamming cameras. You simply yet manipulated this again trying to act against me. And you got all your crew members to do it. I froze all of them because they continued after I told them to stop. So I froze them to force them to stop spamming cameras. (Pony was at the location) And I did not threaten them with a ban. Note Only steezy told me to stop abusing when he did not know the context of what I was doing.

with the camera situation all i can say is i know more than one where spamming the camera

swans-jailer

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
I mean what are you trying to gain out of this report other than self humiliation from a server manager and others.
Self humiliation? Pixal is taking this quite seriously actually, also can you stop commenting now you're just filling this up for no reason now. You've made your point and i've understood everything said. With all respect i'd appreciate it if you'd stop commenting unless its completely relevant to something i've said in the post.

swans-jailer

Steezy

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Oct 23, 2018
Note Only steezy told me to stop abusing when he did not know the context of what I was doing.
When were you gonna note that you physgunned me away when i told you to stop freezing them? And where exactly does it say in the rules that taking screenshots is illegal? So your actions then were unjustified.

swans-jailer

Factory New BilboSwagz

Staff member
Supreme Meme
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Mar 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Also telling someone they're a jew to be negative and it poking at them because of their race.. Just like if I go to a black person and we're arguing or having a confrontation and then go 'you're black' it would be seen as racism because i'm commenting/using his 'race' as a way to get at him.
Also, you're right. 'Jew' isn't a race but judaism is associated with Jewish people, you know what he meant so there's no need to go in depth and act like he wans't trying to be negative.
Then you phyiscally cant write that down as "racism" because it aint, Its Offensive Sure i can see that but there is a major difference from getting someone down for Offensive language, then getting someone done for racism.
Also to point out bront, i neither for nore against your report, honestly as i cant speak for the events that happened do to not being there etc, i only want that specific point to be cleared up as "Racism" is a serious thing , i hope there are no hard feelings over this.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Brontide

Brontide

Premium
VIP
Apr 27, 2018
Okay here is my response to all this things, Most of your information has been manipulated or you manipulated it to make me look bad. Maybe One of the paragraphs may be true.

So lets go into detail with this part of the paragraph. Yes I found out a new feature (pretty old) and that you can push a workbench with the extinuisher. So yes I was messing around with them. However they started to shoot me so I killed them at the mines. Considering that they went back, I could've warned them for NLR but I didn't because I simply didn't want to. And I decided to leave after a period of time. I will apologise to him whenever I get the chance.

So at this situation, It was not a new guy, it was infact Steezy. He was in a gun fight with pony and pony shot me so I walked up to him and Steezy went behind me and shot me. So I killed him (Steezy was on low health so he instantly died).

This was COMPLETELY irrelavant to you or to anyone. You simply wanted to create drama by confronting me. I was not speaking to YOU or any of your so called friends. I was saying that to solid as a fucking joke as he likes his jew jokes and yet messing with me of a picture he saved. Calling a Jew isn't racism. And I couldn't careless if your so called friend is jewish. How supposedly I known that he was jewish? He if had simply said anything to me I would've stopped.

And you called me powerhungry, when You just Straight up warn someone for doing a mistake and after apologising. You dont even confront or talk to them. You just don't give a flying fuck about who gets warned.
1) This doesn't excuse the fact that you're bullying new players, they probably shot you because they had enough of your constant shit.

2) You also did the walking in front of bullets thing with Lena and his friend, multiple times. Logs can prove this, it wasn't just steezy and that doesn't justify you harassing and essentially bullying a new player to the point of almost quitting

3) I didn't tell anyone to do anything so you got that one wrong, you talk about manipulating what i'm saying but you're literally doing the same thing in return to defend yourself lmao. I haven't changed or manipulated anything here, i've stayed honest throughout everything i've said. Second of all if they wanted to spam cameras they can if they want, you have no right to freeze them all and then tell them what to do. Also, you did threaten with a ban because I was in the discord at the time and they all legit said 'LOOOL HE SAID HES GONNA BAN US' so don't lie.

4) Whatever you did, if you were calling someone a jew, calling me a jew or saying it without context it doesn't matter, racism is racism. If I randomly say 'you're a ni**er' in OOC without context what do you expect to happen. Or 'you're black' Yeah, right it wouldn't end well would it Kaili..

5) I'm far from power hungry, If i was power hungry I would warn and ban every person who gets into a sit, you don't know me or monitor how I staff so please, please do not dare to comment on how I operate if you have 0 clue on what you're speaking about lol. I am so lenient and give everyone equal chances when necessary so miss me with the power hungry shit. I 'straight up warned someone' for RDM because they RDM'd me in crossfire, you've done it multiple times and there's nothing wrong with it because crossfire is still RDM even as an accident. You should know that...

Thanks,
Bron.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.