Oct 6, 2019
Basic Info
  • Trooper Name:Johnny
  • Regiment:212th
  • Current Rank:SSGT
  • Playtime:100-120 hours
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: yes
  • Quick Summary about you: i love this server, i go to high school 9th grade I'm in the MCJROTC school thing, i love star wars and the lore behind it, i love the events on the server, i like talking to people and trying to make my own creative ideas for others.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server:no
IC Information
  • In your own words why you think you should become Fleet :I feel that i should become fleet because, i feel that i am very strategic and always try to make the right choices and I want to help others and make sure that everyone is having a good time on the server. Also i feel like i'm very creative and will always try to help with event ideas. Also i love to RP during events and just have fun with everyone.
  • Describe in your own opinion the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"):they are like the strategist of the regiments, they handle events and the RP side of the events in the server, they try to keep order around the ship and make sure that everyone is doing their job, they keep tabs on everyone they can and make sure that there are no minges that can ruin the server. also they grant and deny stuff :)
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why:no
  • Do you understand the importance and rank/role of Fleet and you are prepared to take this responsibility:yes i feel prepared to handle this role if i get it
  • Any Commanding or Leading Experiences, If yes please state: yes, on a different Star wars RP server where i was a really high rank and we had a event and i had to command the troops to get in position
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer my creativity and my activity and leadership to the fleet
  • Anything else:bear invited me

swans-jailer
Jun 15, 2019
Application - Clean
As Player - Well behaved
Activity - Good, can you link your gametracker

Overall - A positive from me I don't see any wrong pickings for this trooper although experience could be a problem. Unless the commanding is plural in which case yeah he is good to go

swans-jailer
Oct 6, 2019
Application - Clean
As Player - Well behaved
Activity - Good, can you link your gametracker

Overall - A positive from me I don't see any wrong pickings for this trooper although experience could be a problem. Unless the commanding is plural in which case yeah he is good to go

commanding is plural i have had to lead 3-4 times i was just giving a example of one of those times, also i will get the gametracker up and going

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.