Jawa's DO'S & DON'TS and all Passive RP character's.

Sep 3, 2019
Afternoon All.

Can we get a general classification on what Jawa's/every passive RP can and cant do as a Passive RP Character. I have been told many different things by different people and no-one can give me a straight answer.

Bear

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
All jobs as in Wookiee/Jawa/ astromech are passiveRP jobs, your there fighting with the republic, however some people take advantage of these jobs and turn them against the republic, making it so Jawas are KOS and they start randomly shooting, droids failing to do maintence and sneaking in places with it, Wookiee’s being carpets, and then when 1 person does it other people join and then the passiveRP turns into a minge place.
In terms of what Jawas you basically are like a CT, but with equipment you can’t go into places like D3 you have to respect the rules of the CG/DC.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Technically speaking those passive RP Jobs are neutral, if you anger them, they can kill you. Depends on the type of RP being done.
In Lore, if someone insulted a Wookiee I doubt he would be like: thanks mate.

The issue, people abuse these jobs thinking it gives them a free pass to RDM or troll. You can easily be a Jawa scavenging junk or the armory, or who steals a gun from a CT. Problem, arises when they start micspamming, rdming, trying to press buttons, etc.

swans-jailer
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
PassiveRP jobs are first and foremost PassiveRP like a second char. Those jobs are Guests on the venator/base so they have to follow atleast all the rules and sections. And usually there is no mean to play java other than in an event which we had when i was staff a long time ago. but yeah just dont minge and follow all the sections this is what you are allowed to do and as death said you may shoot back as self defense but in the first place a clone should never shoot you. and there was a rule that if someone stands in your hitbox when you play as a java you are allowed to punch him away from you so he doesnt stand in your hitbox

swans-jailer
Jun 15, 2019
Just:
Do what your job would do. Rp is acting how your character would act not how people expect you to act. If someone kicks you, fuck em up. Would you character scream and shoot random no because they don't wanna fucking die. Things like that, theft yes, murder for no reason no

swans-jailer
May 25, 2019
The passive rp jobs are great but you have a limit to what you can do with them, notice how most people don't use them for RP. Jawa is used to run around and steal stuff, Droid is the only one that is used properly and that's because it can only fix stuff and wookie is not played much the passive RP jobs need a overall each job needs rules and I think that Wookie should be switched out for something like a alien or a civilian you can do so much more RP as these jobs without having to ask for staffs permission first.

swans-jailer