Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
In game name: 501st FD CPT 1144 Jakkydee
Discord name and number: Jakkydee #8899
Proffered name: Jakky
Timezone: GMT

Activity: Started playing at the start of summer and still going strong.

How many regiments are you apart of: 2
Which Character do you play most: 501st clone
How long you play during the week per day: 4-5 hours vary on what im doing on that day
How long you play during the weekend per day: 6-7 hours, probably more..

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: kicked when i first started playing as a CT for being mingey and not taking anything serious
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: N/A

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have been in server manger of a server and a different, as well as being an admin on different games.
Tell us about you: Keen to role-play and have passion to keep in character as well as to make other people stay in character as well. Would say i'm somewhat of a comedic guy but obviously take things seriously when need be. I always have a desire to control, however this could be a good trait as well as bad, however i would say this is a great thing since i don't control people to make it unfair on them and make it less enjoyable but as a passion to be a dominant leader i like to be represented well and have a good reputation.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Calm, this meaning that i'm relaxed in every situation and take control if necessary. (Eg. if an argument breaks out on the server i would let both sides share their thoughts to each other in a calm matter without interruption of someone speaking and hopefully clear the air between them)

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I don't like to compare myself to anyone. I want to try my best with keeping a good quality of work, and if there was a problem with anything to do with me i can take criticism and adapt quickly to change that fact. I would say i'm a very organised person, therefore with events i would make sure everything is set up properly before anything happens, so no mistakes happen during the event. As well as if something was to happen, i would calmly take control over this matter and quickly adapted to the situation.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Only when building bunks.
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: N/A - I'm kinda new to PC with only 471 hours on Gmod as my main game which are mainly on Drews SWRP
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: I have been a server manager of an Ark Server back on PS4 controlling all the rates of the server as well as loot drops and managing over 50 people. As well as being an admin on 2 more different servers on Ark

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do? Verbally warn them firstly, and if they did it again I would warn and kick the EOD for RDM and tell them there is no downtime so he knows for next time.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do? Go invisible, pick them up, take them away from the area to where no one can get involved. And proceed to tell them off as a staff member and kick both of them and if necessary warn them depending on how bad the rule breaking is and how mingy they are.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? I would 100% tell a higher-up staff member since they have more control over me but i will back up my accusation with evidence to provide solid evidence. And get some solid footage when spectating the member.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? I would make sure that everyone in the staff team knows that i wont be on to make the event and try and get someone else to host an event so the rest of the server doesn't get bored in the time being. And i would post in the LOA section that i wont be able to make it onto the server to make really clear i wont be on.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
+1 Only ever had positive encounters, if given the opportunity i think he will make the server even better.

Sep 1, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
+1. Always been around to help when asked, from training Cadets to taking roles in his regiment to assisting with building bunks. Very active on the server, quite mature and I believe he can make a good impact as staff.

Sep 26, 2018
On board a Huey Helicopter, location? Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
Jakky gets a +1 from me. Every single time we've met he hasnt been mingey and has always upheld the highest standard of RP. Also hes very active, very punctual and always respectful to those around him and seemingly seems invested in the server. Plus hes from Yorkshire which would surely shake up the server.

RasputinTheBritishOne

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 12, 2018
Somewhere on earth, hopefully
User Points
Admin Points
From my experiences with Jakkydee it normally goes as follows Quick conversation > Bit of humour > Off to combat/do whatever.
So basically pretty laid back and chill when nothing is going on then once something happens he springs into action.
As a Drill SGT he has been one of the active ones consistantly trying to help new players get into the server and help them get started
In terms of activity i have seen him on a majority of the time so in my opinion that is far from a issue.
Therefore putting this into perspective from what i have seen from his time 91st to 501st/Drill SGT
I see alot more positives than negatives so he gets a

+1

Aug 10, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
+1
Love the man likes to make things fun and interesting and likes to help out in the community a lot.

ZenBooty

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 12, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
+/-

Friendly player, but what I have noticed you have a small tendency to be immature at sometimes, but your still a good player, Good luck in your application to staff!​

Sep 10, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Thanks for your honest opinion zen and I truly understand how I can come across that way sometimes since everyone has their moments

Scottie

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
After careful consideration, I have decided to ACCEPT this application to the next stage. Please contact me on Discord (Yoda/Templar MSG Scottie) so we can arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.