ACCEPTED Jack Conan's Application to Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2018
Before reading, I do have VAC bans, I figured it could still be worth a try at applying. I'd love if you could keep them off your mind until you finish reading the application. Thank you!

Basic Details
  • Username: Jack Conan SteamID.io Link
  • Location/Timezone: BST/GMT
  • Server Preference: I feel as if I can spread my time out as needed between either server, but currently I play on Server 1 (EvoCity)
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No, I am not nor have I been previously.
  • When did you join the server? Not sure of the exact date, but I've been registered on the forums since February 2018. I believe I joined in late 2017?
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? GoodFella#9131
My Experience
  • Have you Administrated a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience with ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes, I have been staff on a variety of servers, I have always had a wide understanding of ULX and DarkRP commands and it's systems in its entirety.
  • If you have administrated a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: I would like to think of myself as flawless, but of course, I'm not. I've had trouble coping with some people before, but I've never acted out, I always try as hard as possible to keep it to myself and continue as usual, while staying unbiased.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administrated any others (Besides your own)?: I believe, as far as I know, all of the servers are either dead or changed names. But I can list a few of the servers I have been staff on that come to the top of my head.
  • Lucid Roleplay -Staff Manager
  • Quantum Roleplay - Admin
  • The Green Muffins - Superadmin
  • AFS Roleplay (FiveM) - Senior Admin
  • Can't think of any others that I remember, if I remember, I'll be sure to edit.
A bit more about me
  • About my bans; I am not going to make excuses, I have cheated, many times. My account is a bit over 4 years old, most of my bans are from that time, except the most recent one. Rainbow Six Siege, had fun messing around with friends, teammates, and enemies and eventually led to the banning of me. I tried to not ruin the experience too badly for any of the players in any game, trying to purely have fun. As I said, not making excuses for myself, make of it as you wish.
  • I currently study in my first year of college but end up having a lot of time on my hands, so I can be sure I'll at least be able to be on a good amount basically every day. I'm studying Computing Level 3, but only go into college Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, with one week at home online, one week physically in college (due to the rona).

swans-jailer
Reactions: Rivano and Drewbie

Del Boy

Staff member
Server Manager
Premium
VIP
Respected
Jun 23, 2017
United Kingdom
Before reading, I do have VAC bans
Yea we tend not to focus on VAC bans, many staff in the past have had VACs on their accounts but didnt change who they were or how we saw them.
I have seen you in game and you are very active. I also havent seen you personally in any bad sits, you havent got any warns, you are also long standing player who first joined 3 years ago which is awesome to see old players still playing, We could use genuine people who care about the server and want to see an actual difference in its well being.

Accepted on a 2 week trial

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.