I've worked on this, Hope you like it!

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, Guys.

So I've been working on this for 7 hours now, It turned out being great and I would love for you guys to check it out and maybe use it too, Would love to get feedback and things I should add, on this forum post, hope you guys love it!

<3
Check it out: http://DCinfo.tk/

Made by Lunar and Rappy

• (UPDATE)
  • Added Sections
  • Fixed prices
  • Blueprint Prices
    Ores/Bars Prices
    FAQ

• (Coming Soon...)
  • Guides

Thanks to
    Brents (Suggestions)
    Solid (Administrator) (Creator of FAQ's Page)
    Ronald Mcnuggets (Helped me a lot with weapon pics)
    ThisGuy (MAX weapon damages)H
    Hobbes (Pricing) (All prices are approved by Hobbes)
    xirii (Approvement) (Developer)

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Brents

Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 29, 2016
United Kingdom
drewscommunity.com
This is great and welcoming.
The unique idea of this has potential, here is some of my ideas for this project.

Things to add for further information about the guns:
  • Seperate sections for each category of gun.
  • Linkable images which directs to selling pages on the forums. E.G Someone selling an awp for the cheapest price.
In addition to this Project maybe ideal to add information about or involving the FAQ.

• Printers (E.G Premium printers)
  • How much meth sells for
  • Best money makings
  • How to make meth (GUIDE)
  • Best XP making
  • How to make a simple base and make it without breaking rules.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
It's great. but it's not very straight to the point for readers.

Things to add for further informations:
  • Seperate sections for each category of gun.
  • Linkable images which directs to selling pages on the forums. E.G Someone selling an awp for the cheapest price.
In addition to this Project maybe ideal to add information about or involving the FAQ.
  • Printers (E.G Premium printers)
  • How much meth sells for
  • Best money makings
  • How to make meth.
I'll make a page for trades and who's selling for the cheapest price and link them via forum post or discord id which would be helpful for both buyer and seller!

I'll add a guides section and FAQ for sure as stated on the web page

Thanks brents for all of these amazing ideas!!

swans-jailer
Reactions: Papa Johns Pizzeria

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
One note I'd like to mention is that Max dmg G36C's (pre-patch fire rate) go over 4b, I've seen them go for max around 7-8b.
On a additional note. Max Damage MK-11's go for over 3.5b as well. I've bought mine for 4.3 and that was from a friend. Others ask like 4.8-5b if not IRL

Also, I could make some guides and help you out! I really, really like this idea!
I've seen similar pages for the old club penguin (RIP CP). Where they like made guides on the games and secret locations, easter eggs etc.
FLAWLESS
Also how u make dis webasite? Plez teach me

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
If this is going to be a bit more polished and function as a proper guide for all topics no problem.

It'd be good to have this modelled after something like the UI.X documentation for the forum or gmod's faq

As it stands i'd love to integrate it but .tk doesn't allow me to refer to it directly via a cname - so guide.drewscommunity.com simply redirects to dot.tk's homepage. This would mean moving the files and all the website guff over to dc properly. Now that wouldn't be a problem except for the fact it works in weebly - meaning none of this was hard coded and was done via a custom web editor instead.

swans-jailer
Feb 25, 2018
One note I'd like to mention is that Max dmg G36C's (pre-patch fire rate) go over 4b, I've seen them go for max around 7-8b.
On a additional note. Max Damage MK-11's go for over 3.5b as well. I've bought mine for 4.3 and that was from a friend. Others ask like 4.8-5b if not IRL

Also, I could make some guides and help you out! I really, really like this idea!
I've seen similar pages for the old club penguin (RIP CP). Where they like made guides on the games and secret locations, easter eggs etc.
FLAWLESS
Also how u make dis webasite? Plez teach me
I'll fix the prices asap!
Reach me in discord and we'll work on the guides of you'd love to!

swans-jailer
May 11, 2018
Hello, Guys.

So I've been working on this for 7 hours now, It turned out being great and I would love for you guys to check it out and maybe use it too, Would love to get feedback and things I should add, on this forum post, hope you guys love it!

<3
Check it out: http://DCinfo.tk/

Made by Lunar and Rappy

• (UPDATE)
  • Added Sections
  • Fixed prices
  • Blueprint Prices
    Ores/Bars Prices
    FAQ

• (Coming Soon...)
  • Guides

Thanks to
    Brents (Suggestions)
    Solid (Administrator) (Creator of FAQ's Page)
    Ronald Mcnuggets (Helped me a lot with weapon pics)
    ThisGuy (MAX weapon damages)H
    Hobbes (Pricing) (All prices are approved by Hobbes)
    xirii (Approvement) (Developer)

The fact that you took your own time to create something to help the server blows my heart away...Finally an actuall market where you can find the prices of items!

+69 Nice @LunarQuSai

swans-jailer
Reactions: LunarQuSai