Inza's fleet app

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
Basic Info

Trooper Name
: Inza
Regiment: Shadow
Current Rank: CPL ( Bear gave me an invite )
Playtime:
OOC Information.

Do you have a microphone
: Yes
Quick Summary about you: Hello i'm Inza and i'm an energetic Yorkshire man that loves football and star wars.
Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No.
IC Information In your own words why you think you should become Fleet: I should become fleet because I am really active and I am willing to do lots of training's and lead during missions.

Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): Bunk inspections, Leading, Mando's and starting RP.
Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I have never been demoted but I have been banned for LTAP before over a misunderstanding and I got banned to calm down once due to a arguement. The LTAP was a few months ago ( before the warns reset )
Do you understand the importance and rank/role of Fleet and you are prepared to take this responsibility: Yes I understand the importance.
Any Commanding or Leading Experiences, If yes please state: I just to lead a lot of missions of missions as 212th and I do lots of training's and leading as a Jedi master currently
What can you offer for the Fleet: Anything else: I have been on the server for quite a while now so I have a good knowledge of how the server works and how each regiment works.

swans-jailer
Dec 14, 2019
I mean ye you active. But you leave out the part where you should say.
''Im really active in Jedi and shadow i hop on every now and then''
But shits and giggles aside i think your a good guy and would like to see you attempt fleet +1

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.