Inventory Improvement Thread

Bread And Butter

Premium
Official Guide Author
Dec 26, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have created this thread to try and brainstorm ways of improving the inventory system. I am going to post my idea's below and encourage you all to do the same!

• Sort By Rarity
  • Item Locks
  • Auto Delete certain tiers such as common
  • Deletion Confirmations (which can be toggled on and off)
  • Keep Scrolls to one rarity and let them stack
  • Auto Unbox Crates
  • Unbox Multiple Crates (5, 10, etc)

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
These are good suggestions and I'd like to improve the inventory, but currently we have had 0 sales or donations. I'm covering the server from my own pocket and covered some of the fixes and improvements we've already had, but I also can't cover much more than that. If we want to improve stuff we need money. Either we must get more new players or I have to ask for donations. And I don't really want to ask for donations.

I do hope we will get those new players soon which will purchase a rank or something else.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bread And Butter

Bingo

Staff member
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
United Kingdom
These are good suggestions and I'd like to improve the inventory, but currently we have had 0 sales or donations. I'm covering the server from my own pocket and covered some of the fixes and improvements we've already had, but I also can't cover much more than that. If we want to improve stuff we need money. Either we must get more new players or I have to ask for donations. And I don't really want to ask for donations.

I do hope we will get those new players soon which will purchase a rank or something else.
Im sure people would be happy to join a monthly patreon or something, might be worth a shot

swans-jailer