Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2019
Steam: Here
Date: Some time in June
Length: Permaban
Reason: Alts and being a general dick
Admin who banned me: Mazy
Why should I be unbanned: I that the perma ban is a bit harsh and I understand that me and bogge were dicks but we still miss the times when we had fun going around talking to people making CG chase but we have changed we actully want to meet some of you guys again that we played with because we miss all the fun we had and I actully think that some of you guys miss us *Cough* not the staff *Cough*. But me and bogge just want to talk to you staff and see if we can maybe have our bans lifted and have fun like we used too?
And because me and bogge know what we did wrong because we always knew that the thing we did was a bit mean but luckily we have changed.

Evidence: None ;d
I hope you guys understand

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Imo, no. You were dicks when you were here, you got banned
You continued to join the server on alts, continuing the behaviour and BS that you were banned for, alts were banned.
You've literally been permabanned and attempted to bypass a perma 3 times.
Find a different community.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow
Mar 18, 2019
Do you honestly think just making an appeal gets you unbanned you have to change first doesn't look like you did from where I'm seeing this you'll probably go on with the stupid shit because it's "funny" bet you didn't realize that we all disliked you.

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
Do you honestly think just making an appeal gets you unbanned you have to change first doesn't look like you did from where I'm seeing this you'll probably go on with the stupid shit because it's "funny" bet you didn't realize that we all disliked you.
I wasn't playing when Bogge and Haze were around. BUT, I have seen multiple times people laughing at memories from shit they have done.
So you can't say that it wasn't funny.

swans-jailer
Sep 24, 2019
i am pretty sure i use another reason and i am pretty sure you caused a lot of trouble with bogge that day and the fact that you used alts is a permaban already.
from your responses in the thread alone i can tell that you dont feel sorry and dont have the intend to play on this server serious
You can not predict the future

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.