Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2019
steam profile: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172701029
Date: 23/04/29 around 11pm gmt
length: 1 week
Reason: harrasing pixal: i changed my name to pixie is a furfagot
Admin who banned me: pixal
why i should be unbanned:
i didnt realise pixal was that annoyed about being called it and im sorry if i upset him by doing that but its my first week playing an i dont think i should be banned for that especially as ive never even had a warning and earlier tons of people were calling him it tons and he did nothing. i didnt even get told to change it back which i would of done but he just banned me straight away :(
Evidence:
i have none as i did it but im sorry and wont do it again :(

swans-jailer

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
After I told you multiple times to stop calling me it... many MANY times to stop calling me a faggot, another staff can deal with your appeal

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
I believe I should be unbanned as I have simply made a joke that was taken the wrong way. Earlier today I saw people calling pixal this name and he didn’t do anything about it so I just thought he was ok with it. As a joke, and only a joke I changed my name to “pixie is a furfaggot” as some people in our discord thought it would be funny. If you do read this pixal I did not mean this in a harmful way and certainly was not looking to make you feel as if you had been “harassed” that is not my goal at all. Me and my friends joined this server less than a week ago and found ourselves playing on it everyday, we got to know admins and made friends, however this regrettable joke I made got me banned for more than my playtime on the server. This is not only a ban appeal but a sorry if pixal took any hard feelings to anything I did.

swans-jailer

Froppe

Staff member
Server Staff
Dec 15, 2018
have u learned what u have done wrong in this situation or you are going to jump on the server and do it again tho I haven't had a problem with this player before so I think a unban can be what you deserve

swans-jailer

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
I told you all MULTIPLE times, MULTIPLE to stop. I gave you a good 5 - 6 chances at BEST but I am leaving this up to a senior if they want to unban you. I'm done replying on this

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
+1 I agree with froppe bee is new to rp and I have been trying to teach him how to play properly. Sometimes jokes get taken too far and I think that’s the case. I have known bee for quite some time irl and his intentions are never to make people feel “harassed” pixal I just hope u don’t make this into a grudge against bee. Thx.

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
Don’t think what u did deserves a longer ban..... maybe just an apology from everyone who was doing it would be good. There’s 4 stages to a joke in my book ; 1 amusing 2 slightly funny still 3 getting old 4 pissing me off. I think u guys got it to stage 4 and the ban proves it.

swans-jailer

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
My ruling is that you stay banned for the duration.. you where given a huge amount of chances to stop harassing pixel, but did you? No you continued for memes and high fives.. you get what you deserve, a fair punishment.. your just lucky it wasn't longer..

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
Doctor I completely understand your reasoning however don’t you think another chance should be given or even just a shorter duration. Bee has done something banable I get that but a week seems very excessive seen as he hasn’t been warned or anything in the past and was very cautious about breaking rules. All I ask is a shorter ban length as we don’t want to leave this server but I’m afraid we will find something else during this ban and never come back. Obviously I don’t have a sway in wheather this ban is changed but don’t you even slightly believe a week ban is too long for a joke?

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Doctor I completely understand your reasoning however don’t you think another chance should be given or even just a shorter duration. Bee has done something banable I get that but a week seems very excessive seen as he hasn’t been warned or anything in the past and was very cautious about breaking rules. All I ask is a shorter ban length as we don’t want to leave this server but I’m afraid we will find something else during this ban and never come back. Obviously I don’t have a sway in wheather this ban is changed but don’t you even slightly believe a week ban is too long for a joke?
Note that harassment can lead to a permanent ban. I’ve seen pixal telling you all to stop. Guess you didn’t.

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
Idk if ur implying I’m with bee on this, I haven’t been harassing any admins and I’ve been doing everything I can to be nice to them, like i said about the stages of a joke I understand a week is still a lot for a name change also is there proof of how many times he got told to stop I’m just curious about if he was disobeying multiple times if so I understand a week is enough. Anyway I’m going to bed I’m tired of this “joke”

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Idk if ur implying I’m with bee on this, I haven’t been harassing any admins and I’ve been doing everything I can to be nice to them, like i said about the stages of a joke I understand a week is still a lot for a name change also is there proof of how many times he got told to stop I’m just curious about if he was disobeying multiple times if so I understand a week is enough. Anyway I’m going to bed I’m tired of this “joke”
I don’t see what you are trying to explain. Maybe your joke is funny within your friend group but to others it might class to be offensive.

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
I get that and if you read the paragraphs both of us have written we explain that we know it can be taken seriously out of our friend group, my point is that bee has been trying his best and clearly we joined the wrong group of ppl on the server. I’m not asking for an unban at this point bc Ik it has been decided I’m trying to explain that no hard feelings were meant. Gn

swans-jailer

H20Slicer

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Third Reich
Mar 18, 2018
I now know that jokes like that aren’t taken how I thought they would be on the server and it won’t happen again I’m sorry
If you are truly sorry you will wait out your ban. You seriously pissed off Pixal and ruined his mood today and that is why he wishes not to handle this ban appeal himself but rather have a senior+ handle it. Consider you ban appeal denied as 1. we take harassment very seriously 2. you where told multiple times to stop and didn't listen and 3. doing to a super admin none the less doesn't help you case.

swans-jailer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello pixel, this is my apology for harassing you this was never my intention. I have been playing on this amazing server for about a week now with my friends, I am trying to learn RP and am not used to keeping my mouth shut (as I should have in this case). All week I have been trying to learn how to play and have been gaining a lot of friends as I go. Evidently I joined the wrong group of people. The reason I kept calling you it was because one of the people that I was with kept saying it to you and you didn’t do anything about it, obviously this doesn’t make it ok for me to do it but at the time I thought you were ok with it. The fact the custom job you own is literally called “furfag” also made me think u weren’t bothered about it. I’m trying my best to get a good reputation on this server and I feel very bad that I went the wrong way about it. I genuinely meant no harm with this joke and It was never meant with any malice. I’m not asking for am unban (although I do feel a week is a bit strong as it is my first offence) as I obviously upset you with my actions however I hope you can accept this apology and maybe we will become friends in the future.

ive sent this to pixal and im sorry for saying the things i did and for ruining his night sos man

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.