REJECTED i was banned unfairly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2019
i was playing with my friend and then i decided to go off but didnt turn it off as i had games downloading and things running but i forget to leave the server and just thought it would kick me for idle then i went sleep the next morning i wake up and notice that there is a message on my monitor saying i have a 2 day ban from the event manager hobbes has banned me and the reason was job abuse and i have looked through all the rules to try find out if i had broke a rule and if i did find a good reason i wouldnt be here writing this report and i do know that if its not in the rules not to assume i can do it but i dont know what rule i broke if you could please give me a decent reason or please unban me

swans-jailer

Hobbes

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
Official Reseller
Aug 28, 2017
Iowa, United States of America
You thought you would get kicked for being afk, which is why you went ahead and typed +duck and +attack in console, in a corner of the map to try to avoid it. I see. OH and we don't have an afk kicker on our server. Next time dont abuse cop jobs for money. I've done worse for less.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: MrKiller and Bingo
Jun 11, 2019
i dont know what +duck and +attack means but i was in the corner in the map as i didnt want to be killed as a said i was doing things then i left gmod open as i didnt know the server wont kick me but i think my ban has exspired so dosent matter anymore i wont go AFK as a police anymore

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.