i am sorry

May 25, 2020
i'm sorry for everything i've caused this community.

i'm not asking you to immediatly forgive me i was a dumbass.
all im asking is another chance, i'm a changed man i have to be. all im hoping you'd do is forgive me for saying what i said.
I realize that the n word is not OK. I knew that but my dumbass found it such a badass thing its not. i was wrong you were right.

To hades you helped me and i shat in your face. I am sorry for that you helped me out when i needed it and i just dropped it all in a second. that shit was dumb i was dumb

i just hope you give a test period. Trust me when i say i have changed all of it came back to bite me in the ass, and i felt it all i've done fucked shit and i am sorry for it.
I could go on for many paragraphs about how im sorry because i am i enjoyed playing in this community. i wasnt a big fan of rules that was my problem i thought people would like me for breaking them.
I know now people dont think youre a badass they think that you are a dumbass i fully agree. I was an immature cunt.

For the people being like me is not good please just dont try to be like me if youre ever called a Tom 2.0 do shit different.

swans-jailer

Marcus

Staff member
Server Staff
Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
I dont know who you are tbf, but who was ur commander at the time. Also within regards to what I've recently heard about you I'm one for sometimes giving second chances given the circumstances but thats not up to me ofc its up to higher staff. If you really want to come back put an appeal down in the forums and see what they say.

swans-jailer

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland
I dont know who you are tbf, but who was ur commander at the time. Also within regards to what I've recently heard about you I'm one for sometimes giving second chances given the circumstances but thats not up to me ofc its up to higher staff. If you really want to come back put an appeal down in the forums and see what they say.
Back when Harold was a 2lt up to co Tomm was here

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
Hmmmmmmmmmm lets see here then Mr Tomm90.

Your characteristics alone was enough to make new players want to leave the server, you served no purpose other than to bitch and complain and cause constant issues for the staff team to untangle, you were no help to the community and quite frankly i dont want you to come back.

Everyday you caused issues about 212th, wether it was bitching against Jedi or fighting Eastern over his Assistant General. You already tried to "make things better" which turned into an abysmal. This community has generally seen enough drama to last a fucking life time thanks to you and others.

My opinion: Go find somewhere else to become a drama queen at.

Simples.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Trapper and Tree
May 25, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm lets see here then Mr Tomm90.

Your characteristics alone was enough to make new players want to leave the server, you served no purpose other than to bitch and complain and cause constant issues for the staff team to untangle, you were no help to the community and quite frankly i dont want you to come back.

Everyday you caused issues about 212th, wether it was bitching against Jedi or fighting Eastern over his Assistant General. You already tried to "make things better" which turned into an abysmal. This community has generally seen enough drama to last a fucking life time thanks to you and others.

My opinion: Go find somewhere else to become a drama queen at.

Simples.
i know i have been a attention seeking cunt in the past and I'm sorry for that, But i truly believe i have changed and i hope i can prove that to you guys too. Please just give me a chance.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
I do miss those good old days of you planning terrorist attacks in the jedi temple by using 212th AB trainings as cover.
IMO all your actions up to the end just got worse and worse. you were banned for pretty valid reasons i would say if you are somehow able to prove youve earned it then maybe.

swans-jailer
May 25, 2020
I do miss those good old days of you planning terrorist attacks in the jedi temple by using 212th AB trainings as cover.
IMO all your actions up to the end just got worse and worse. you were banned for pretty valid reasons i would say if you are somehow able to prove youve earned it then maybe.
The actions I used to undertake were 100% my fault there are no excuses for what I did. I just hope you can give me the chance to show you that I'm not like that anymore.

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: Trapper