Jul 19, 2017
United States of America
Basic Details
Username
: IRL NAME: Tim ING name: DFWU OWNER HUNGRY steam: SoapMadness
steam id:STEAM_0:1:184709216
Location/Timezone: I live in North Carolina, my time zone is UTC

Your Experience
I owned my own dark roleplay server, Have i been staff before? I have been Supervisor in an old community that was SGRP. It went downhill, but i still have my hopes up for future opportunity's

1) i want to be staff on the server because: I wanna be staff because i really like the server, and i really wanna help players have the best time on the best server, Im not abusive, im not a asshole (Sorry For The Language) and i would do anything to have people stay and have fun.
what can I do to help the server and how im gonna deal whit situation

-RDM:If someone rdms i would warn them, like if someone rdm's 2 times i would warn rdm2. If they keep rdming (MASS RDM) I would ask why and whatever they say i would still warn them how many times they rdmed.
1-3 people - warn for RDM x1/2/3
4-6 people - ban for a day for mass RDM
7-10 people - ban for a week for mass RDM
11+ - perm ban

-CDM: if someone is CDMing I will ask him how ( Cars Are Kinda Hard To Drive Sometimes) If he says it was a accident i would let him go, but if he goes and kills 2, or 3 more times i would punish em.
1-3 people - warn for CDMx1/2/3
4-6 people - ban for a few hours to a day for mass CDM.
7-10 people - ban for 3 days to a week for mass CDM.
11+ people - 1-2 weeks or just ban perm if more for mass CDM.

-RDA/RandomCuffing: I would talk to the suspect and ask him why did he do it? If he has a reason to handcuff him and if he did it just 1 time im gonna warn the person, if he did it over again i would punish the kid.

-player/staff disrespect: if someone is disrespecting an admin I don't thing that's ok and can be discussed about it I thing he should get a perm ban but (to be sure I'm gonna ask an admin on discord) i will just warn him for everything he said ex: hippy ur a cunt (warn x1) hippy ur a fucking piece of shit (warn 2x) if you know what I mean by that im trust me I have patience im not gonna ban him for that I just thing its funny that they are salty and they need to tell bad word to admin

-Racism: Honnestly i hate trashtalkers i have black, Hispanic friends and they always talk about how people call them names, so i really dont like people do it and if they spam racist words i will kick em!

-prop block/prop(entity) surfing/prop pushing: if he is prop prop pushing im gonna warn him but if he does it again after the warn ban for 2hour,if someone is prop surfing sam thing talk to him warn him if he does it again ban him,and prop block if some is prop blocking their base im gonna warn him and delete the prop and let the other player finish the raid after the victim finish fixing his base but if they are prop blocking the spawn cause it happened to me like 4 times im not even gonna ask him im gonna perm ban him for
MassPropblocking an other graphics.
1st time - warn (remove all props that are prop block)
2nd time - ban for 1 hour (+warn)
3rd time - ban for 2 days (+warn)
4th time - ban for 1 week (+warn)
5th time - perm ban for not listening.

-DDoS threats: I would quickly Go to him and ask if he is being a troll, if he is ill still warn him for DDoS Threat, if he keeps saying it i will ban him for a week, if he comes back i will perma ban him if h says it more.

-not adverting raids/bank raids/hits/carjacks: I would ask him to stop the raid and I would ask him if he forgets or just didn't want to advert and I'm gonna warn him but if he does it again I'm gonna warn him again but the 3rd time im baning him for 1day

-printer duping: Printer duping isnt really a bad thing to do, but it is cheating so i would say a week ban?

-trolling: ok so if someone come on the server to troll and failrp ex: massrdm,failrp, prop push im gonna perm ban him since he is not here to play and just to troll and ruin the player time on the server by being a dick and massrdming and failrping and I think the community doesn't need this type of player on the server

spam: ok so if someone is spamming I would gag him for like 10 minute but if after I ungag him he keeps spamming I would ban him for like 3day maybe more but it depends on the type of spam if its like racist spam I will perm ban him if its offence spam I would ban him for like 2 week or if its discrimination I would ban him for 2week

self-supply: ok so self-supply depend on how mutch he self-supply him self so first of I think self-supply is really bad since the job is to help player who needs gun etc... ok so lets come back on the amount if he self-supply like 1 shipment I would warn him and demote him and if he apply again to get the job I would inspect him and see if he self-supply again and if he does it for like 1 shipment I would warn him again but if he self-supply the shit out of him I would ban him for a week (depends on the amount of self-supply that happened)

Use an other language then English: I would translate what he is saying ( ask him to type ) maybe ask someone to help in chat and if they know his language( i can speak 2 languages) if he keeps saying the same word i would warn him for suspected spammer

fail base: ok so i would ask him to fix it and if he keeps arguing whit the situation I would give him a last warning before the situation gets further and if he does not fix it I would warn him and delete the base but it still depends on the base if his base break massive rule I would warn him for massive fail base and even talk to my superior about this and maybe come to a ban but it depends on the base ex: 1 way prop, double fence method, more then 2 keypad, fading door not toggle. etc...

A bit more about you
Im Tim I have a job, i work at days, play at nights ( when theres barely any staff on) im mature, im not abusive, i can handle nonsense without getting salty, and im a chill guy :D
why should I be admin:
I wanna be admin because i know all the rules, and i wanna help the community reach number 1, i really wanna help people on this server because i always hear people ask for help, and im always up for helping :)

important info: I just wanna say i think the staff are incredible and they do there jobs right and i really wanna help them so they can have fun without having to leave there job to go on duty, and im up for the task anytime anyday, plus im on the forums everyday, and i keep track of whats going on.

Thanks for reading my app i hope you enjoyed it :D

swans-jailer
Reactions: Charlie Oswick
Jun 18, 2017
Mars
Basic Details
Username
: IRL NAME: Tim ING name: DFWU OWNER HUNGRY steam: SoapMadness
steam id:STEAM_0:1:184709216
Location/Timezone: I live in North Carolina, my time zone is UTC

Your Experience
I owned my own dark roleplay server, Have i been staff before? I have been Supervisor in an old community that was SGRP. It went downhill, but i still have my hopes up for future opportunity's

1) i want to be staff on the server because: I wanna be staff because i really like the server, and i really wanna help players have the best time on the best server, Im not abusive, im not a asshole (Sorry For The Language) and i would do anything to have people stay and have fun.

-RDM:If someone rdms i would warn them, like if someone rdm's 2 times i would warn rdm2. If they keep rdming (MASS RDM) I would ask why and whatever they say i would still warn them how many times they rdmed.
11+ - perm ban

-CDM: if someone is CDMing I will ask him how ( Cars Are Kinda Hard To Drive Sometimes) If he says it was a accident i would let him go, but if he goes and kills 2, or 3 more times i would punish em.

-RDA/RandomCuffing: I would talk to the suspect and ask him why did he do it? If he has a reason to handcuff him and if he did it just 1 time im gonna warn the person, if he did it over again i would punish the kid.

-player/staff disrespect: if someone is disrespecting an admin I don't thing that's ok and can be discussed about it I thing he should get a perm ban but (to be sure I'm gonna ask an admin on discord) i will just warn him for everything he said ex: hippy ur a cunt (warn x1) hippy ur a fucking piece of shit (warn 2x) if you know what I mean by that im trust me I have patience im not gonna ban him for that I just thing its funny that they are salty and they need to tell bad word to admin

-Racism: Honnestly i hate trashtalkers i have black, Hispanic friends and they always talk about how people call them names, so i really dont like people do it and if they spam racist words i will kick em!

-prop block/prop(entity) surfing/prop pushing: if he is prop prop pushing im gonna warn him but if he does it again after the warn ban for 2hour,if someone is prop surfing sam thing talk to him warn him if he does it again ban him,and prop block if some is prop blocking their base im gonna warn him and delete the prop and let the other player finish the raid after the victim finish fixing his base but if they are prop blocking the spawn cause it happened to me like 4 times im not even gonna ask him im gonna perm ban him for
MassPropblocking an other graphics.

-DDoS threats: I would quickly Go to him and ask if he is being a troll, if he is ill still warn him for DDoS Threat, if he keeps saying it i will ban him for a week, if he comes back i will perma ban him if h says it more.

-not adverting raids/bank raids/hits/carjacks: I would ask him to stop the raid and I would ask him if he forgets or just didn't want to advert and I'm gonna warn him but if he does it again I'm gonna warn him again but the 3rd time im baning him for 1day

-printer duping: Printer duping isnt really a bad thing to do, but it is cheating so i would say a week ban?

-trolling: ok so if someone come on the server to troll and failrp ex: massrdm,failrp, prop push im gonna perm ban him since he is not here to play and just to troll and ruin the player time on the server by being a dick and massrdming and failrping and I think the community doesn't need this type of player on the server

spam: ok so if someone is spamming I would gag him for like 10 minute but if after I ungag him he keeps spamming I would ban him for like 3day maybe more but it depends on the type of spam if its like racist spam I will perm ban him if its offence spam I would ban him for like 2 week or if its discrimination I would ban him for 2week

self-supply: ok so self-supply depend on how mutch he self-supply him self so first of I think self-supply is really bad since the job is to help player who needs gun etc... ok so lets come back on the amount if he self-supply like 1 shipment I would warn him and demote him and if he apply again to get the job I would inspect him and see if he self-supply again and if he does it for like 1 shipment I would warn him again but if he self-supply the shit out of him I would ban him for a week (depends on the amount of self-supply that happened)

Use an other language then English: I would translate what he is saying ( ask him to type ) maybe ask someone to help in chat and if they know his language( i can speak 2 languages) if he keeps saying the same word i would warn him for suspected spammer

fail base: ok so i would ask him to fix it and if he keeps arguing whit the situation I would give him a last warning before the situation gets further and if he does not fix it I would warn him and delete the base but it still depends on the base if his base break massive rule I would warn him for massive fail base and even talk to my superior about this and maybe come to a ban but it depends on the base ex: 1 way prop, double fence method, more then 2 keypad, fading door not toggle. etc...

A bit more about you
Im Tim I have a job, i work at days, play at nights ( when theres barely any staff on) im mature, im not abusive, i can handle nonsense without getting salty, and im a chill guy :D
why should I be admin:
I wanna be admin because i know all the rules, and i wanna help the community reach number 1, i really wanna help people on this server because i always hear people ask for help, and im always up for helping :)

important info: I just wanna say i think the staff are incredible and they do there jobs right and i really wanna help them so they can have fun without having to leave there job to go on duty, and im up for the task anytime anyday, plus im on the forums everyday, and i keep track of whats going on.

Thanks for reading my app i hope you enjoyed it :D
Well, I haven't seen you online before I don't think but I haven't been line for the past 5 days (in portugal) so that is nothing to judge on, but the app is nearly payed out and you seem to have a very good understanding of the rules. The grammar isn't perfect but , in my opinion that doesn't matter the app it's self does. But I do think some punishments are slightly harsh, still a +1 rep over here:)

swans-jailer

☮HIPPYLIFE☮

Premium
Jun 3, 2017
Parts Unknown
hippy app (i change my app take time to read it plz) :)
Basic Details
Username
: IRL NAME: Maxime ING name: SBF LMMG OWNER HIPPYLIFE steam: HIPPYLIFE
steam id:STEAM_0:0:78898972
Location/Timezone: ok so I live in Canada, new Brunswick my timezone if you have seen my other app I have a bit of trouble finding the time zone but I think it's this
New Brunswick is GMT/UTC - 4h during Standard Time
I'm not sure so here is were I found my timezone you can go check your self http://www.timetemperature.com/canada/new_brunswick_time_zone.shtml

Your Experience
did hippy has been an admin before? yes I was an admin before on a server that his now closed call
sincityrp but it closed due to a leak of money I have experience whit the ulx menu I use SERVERGUARD and ULX for over a year.I have 1000+ hour of dark rp I think you guys can trust me
one time I was on a server and there was like 7 troll prop blocking the spawn and there was like 23 or maybe more player on and they were all PMing me and the troll was changing their name every 30 seconds so I had to get the steam ip and ban them whit the steam ip whit the console
If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before,
sadly cincityrp is closed due to a leak of money

1) i want to be staff on the server because:I want to help the server and the player to have a better experience in dark RP and I want to make player happy by helping them whit any problem that they have and I want to help the other admin that sometime are really busy so I can help them and I just really want the player to have the best experience in dark rp that they ever had like ex: helping new player giving money, giving printer, giving advise, helping them whit the job, helping then whit everything that they need help whit.

-RDM:if someone rdm someone like 2 time ex: im gonna ask him why and if he doesn't have a good excuse im gonna warn him but, if he is massRDM I will ask him why and whatever he have a good excuse or not I'm gonna ban him for at least a week or maybe perm ban or if you don't understand this this is a graphic
11+ - perm ban

-CDM: if someone is CDMing I will ask him how cause ik sometime you can be driving in a car and crash into someone accidentally but if he does it for like 5player im gonna ban him for 1day I know CDM is not accepted at all so this is the other graphics to help you understand what I mean

-RDA/RandomCuffing: I would talk to the suspect and ask him why did he handcuff if he has a reason to handcuff him and if he did it just 1 time im gonna warn him but if he did it 3time etc... I will ban him for 6 hour

-Racism: Racism for me is not trouble at ALL I have friend that is black and racism I don't accept that I would, first of all, ask him why do you call him ect...(n word)(black person)etc... and if he has a good reason or not im gonna ask an admin on discord and if there is no admin on im gonna do what I think should be done and bans him for 1 day

MassPropblocking an other graphics if you don't understand

-DDoS threats:for DDoS threats I don't rly know what is DDoS I know its hacking someone but the only thing that seem right for me to do is ban him perma ban (but if this happens im gonna ask an admin on discord) I now know what DDoS is because of my friend camy <3 and i know that it is a perm ban

-printer duping: if someone is duping printer im not gonna ask why im gonna ban him for 1week maybe more because I know that duping is ok to do so I'm gonna ban him for 1week+

Use an other language then English: ok so if the suspect do not talk English I would try to force the victim to talk in English and if he insult me in any way by finding out what he is saying I would first of tell him to talk in English and if he do not I will warn him and if he keeps talking in an other language I would ban him for like 2week+ depends on what he says

A bit more about you
ok so my name is maxime I live in Canada whit my sister and my mom I work at a local shop but cant work now since the store caught on fire. I love to do skateboard and bike, I love to play video game as you can see im one of the most active player video game is my WHOLE LIFE, to be honest, I play video game since im 7-year-old and I didn't stop and will not stop for now

why should I be admin:
I think I should be admin because I know the rp rules, I've been on dc its been like nearly 2 month and I know the player that I will need to watch more often I know how to use the ULX MENU and SERVERGUARD I know most of the command and i thing the server need a night shift admin I have 150+ hour in the server so you can trust me it happened 3 times that troll prop block the spawn at like 4 am in the morning and I was there but could not do nothing so I thing I will do a good admin if im accepted.:) ~I tried to make a new app since I think the problem was my app~

important info: ok so i just want to say that all the admin or supper great and funny I would like to be in the staff team and be apart of your team think about this im max prestige... I have nothing to do... (do not reset me XD) I know the rule... and I would like at least a chance to show you guys that I'm whort it... at least a chance if I fail I would understand my mistake and try to fix my problem. I would just like to have a window... a door... open to the staff team. and I can tell you right now that if I get the chance I will not lose it I work hard for this post in the community I work hard to gain your trust. I might not know each one of you. but for sure would love to know you.
I'm always my self
I use common sense
Obey all the rule no matter what (i did got in problem like 2 times since I join but I change and it didn't happen again)
I would never abuse since I got decline 3time and im trying very hard to get the role
And if I do a mistake I would report it and get my punishment and deal whit it
And trust me im active im active on the server i play all night to like 7am and woke up ay like 5pm and im active on the forum LIKE EVERYDAY.
and I think I would be a great admin

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Due to you copying this app from another player and only changing a couple of words, you will be permanently denied to apply for staff positions on our server.
It is not all right to copy other's apps! What is allowed is to make an app by using the design from another like:
Why you want to become staff?
RDM sits
Etc.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.