ACCEPTED Howl / Coric's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2020
General Info

In-Game Name:
501st TC SNM 1LT 6556 Coric

Discord Name And Hashtag: 𝔑𝔶𝔯𝔢𝔬𝔵#0653

Preferred name: Howl

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 17

Timezone: CET

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within:
Currently 1, 2 if you include DSGT (501st, DSGT)

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): Depending if I have to go somewhere or not I am somewhat 4 hours a day (could be more)

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: 5 - 6 Hours a day. (Including the Fridays)

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: Yes, I believe I have 3 Warnings.

Have Your Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: Only SWRP

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications:
Now as most of you guys know I do not have a mic but I do not think that that should be any problems, I am very active and can type smoothly and decent, I am also very active and seriouse whenever it comes to it, I've also been on this server for a while so If it comes to rules and all of that I really know my stuff, I may be known to be a minge from months ago but I really believe I changed and I am now trying to do my best to help out the server wherever or whatever is needed.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I would bring a somewhat active person to the Team and help out everyone and anyone inside of the Staff team if needed for spawning and all of that and also help out the whole community if theres any confusions / problems.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity To Describe Yourself And Why:
Friendly, Whenever it comes to it I am friendly, sometimes when playing around I could sound rude but that isn't in the most case, If someone is rude to someone else I tell them to act more friendly because were a whole community, we're supposed to help and accept eachother.

Breifly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: Good question, 1 Reason is that I really wish to help the community out in their times of need, I also like to help out members of the community.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server:
No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: /

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: Nope.

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: /

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: Negative

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: /

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:
First of all I would check out if the bounty hunter killed the person as a hit or on purpose without a valid reason, now incase the bounty hunted killed the person as a hit (If I found out it was a hit) I would explain it to the person that got killed it was a hit, Now incase he killed the man without a reason and I have enough proof that he killed him without a reason I would tell him he isn't allowed to do that and tell him to read the rules and if all explained and such I would go and ask the person who got killed if he want him warned or not as it could be a accident.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: Lets see, I would change his job to a CT or Cadet and whenever he comes back I would tell him to not do that again as that could be farming, now incase that he has a valid reason to go afk I would give him a verbal warning, now Incase they didn't have a valid reason I would do the correct action as he broke on of our rules.

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: Incase the 212th Commander spawned a bomber on the players on accident and had permissions to spawn it, I would just see it as an accident and I assume let it be, Now if the 212th Commander killed these players on purpose, I would take action and give him a warning for VRDM, now if he proceeds to do it again and doesn't stop I would freeze him so he stops killing them and then give him the correct warn as he did it multiple times.

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial:
I understand.

swans-jailer
Jul 29, 2020
You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: Lets see, I would change his job to a CT or Cadet and whenever he comes back I would tell him to not do that again as that could be farming, now incase that he has a valid reason to go afk I would give him a verbal warning, now Incase they didn't have a valid reason I would do the correct action as he broke on of our rules.

What would you do if it was on old player who was afk in the rc job? seeing as it gives alot of money out

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: Incase the 212th Commander spawned a bomber on the players on accident and had permissions to spawn it, I would just see it as an accident and I assume let it be, Now if the 212th Commander killed these players on purpose, I would take action and give him a warning for VRDM, now if he proceeds to do it again and doesn't stop I would freeze him so he stops killing them and then give him the correct warn as he did it multiple times.
How would you prove if it was an accident?

Neutral for now

swans-jailer
Sep 23, 2020
What would you do if it was on old player who was afk in the rc job? seeing as it gives alot of money out
Im not sure what you mean as "Old player" like a old person who came back to the server with all his RC whitelists
or hes been farming for a while

Now lets say his someone coming back to the server I would have to take rid of his whitelists if his removed by his commanding officer

Now if he has been farming for a while I would change his job so he stops farming and give him a warning with the correct format, and report him to his RC Commanding officer and let him deal with his position of RC.

How would you prove if it was an accident?
If I saw him do it on accident such as the troopers running infront of him while he said to backup so they won't die I would consider it a accident

Now if theres no way possible of me knowing that he VRDm'd them with placing a vehicle on them and his been reported for it, I would drag him somewhere and I would listen to their story, if he did VRDM them I would have to correctly give him a warning for killing him on purpose with placing a vehicle on them.

I hope this cleared up some things, I am really trying to give you the correct answer and all of that, if you got any more questions please procceed to give this another reply and I will try to answer it for you! Have a great day so far.

swans-jailer
Jul 29, 2020
If I saw him do it on accident such as the troopers running infront of him while he said to backup so they won't die I would consider it a accident

Now if theres no way possible of me knowing that he VRDm'd them with placing a vehicle on them and his been reported for it, I would drag him somewhere and I would listen to their story, if he did VRDM them I would have to correctly give him a warning for killing him on purpose with placing a vehicle on them.

I hope this cleared up some things, I am really trying to give you the correct answer and all of that, if you got any more questions please procceed to give this another reply and I will try to answer it for you! Have a great day so far.
Would you per say look for a chat message? for example "get out of the way im spawning a vechile!"

Im not sure what you mean as "Old player" like a old person who came back to the server with all his RC whitelists
or hes been farming for a while

Now lets say his someone coming back to the server I would have to take rid of his whitelists if his removed by his commanding officer

Now if he has been farming for a while I would change his job so he stops farming and give him a warning with the correct format, and report him to his RC Commanding officer and let him deal with his position of RC.
by old player i mean someone has played before and come back to the server ang got there whitelists back

overall i see even with no staff experience you are trying to think of the best ways to handle this

from what ive seen from you on the server you have been fine and just got on with RP +1

swans-jailer

NOOT NOOT

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 30, 2019
Massive +1 Coric/Howl is a very friendly person and one of the best people on DC i've met, I think he would fit very well into the staff team. Good Luck Howl.

swans-jailer
Sep 23, 2020
Would you per say look for a chat message? for example "get out of the way im spawning a vechile!"
Yes and No, Il explain you why

No, because most of the people have a mic and I cannot find their message if they use a mic so, lets say incase I saw it myself I wouldn't need to find a message or proof of him doing it on purpose

For this part if I do not have enough proof to give him the correct action I would say I would give him a verbal warning if it happens too often (Like every 5 minutes on the same person) I would have to do give him a warning with the correct format

Yes, Now incase he types I could search for a message that would say that recently, depends on ship or in events, On all of my time on this server 212th always tells people to back a bit up since their spawning a ship and if they still run infront of it and they die by it and the person being questioned (The 212t Commander) has proof or somewhat of that that he didn't do it on purpose he should be fine

Now if I somehow do not have proof and I do not know whatever action I should take as it could be a false warning, I'd say I would give him a verbal warning if it happens too often I would have to take the right action and that should be the correct warning format

If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to reply or dm me on discord [Discord is on the application] but besides that, I hope this once again cleared up some things regarding this subject and have a great day!

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Good app.
You are pretty active.
Doesn't have experience as staff but neither did I when I joined so doesn't really matter.
Good on the scenarios.
Some good replies to the questions about your app.
Overall seems serious about this so 1+

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
Howl has been around for a while and I've had quite a few interactions with him and not one of them has been negative. Great guy, definitely someone I would be happy to have as staff.

+1

swans-jailer

Pok

Jan 3, 2020
My double team medic lad going for the staff position? NANI?

You would in my eyes make a good Staff overall, even with no past experience, as long as noot looks out for you and adjusts you if you do something wrong
Love you howl <3

+1

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.