In-Game Name: sneakyevil.exe

Discord Name And Hashtag: SneakyEvil. exe#1361

Preferred name: Jayden

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID):16

Timezone: EST

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 0

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 8 or 10

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: basically half of the day but it may change because my parents take turns having me.

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: nope

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server :nope

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications:

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: some who cares about what they do and will take time on things and is willing to sit for hours upon hours to help someone out. someone who will listen to be and not be rude and push them away because I care and like to see people get help. Someone who will listen and will do as he is told without asking why because I now better to listen to higher-ups. I will do as I am told and I will do whatever it takes to help out the sever.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity Trait To Describe Yourself And Why:

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: because I am a person who cares about what they do and will take time on anything no matter how long and hard I have to try because I care and I want to be able to help out the server and make sure that the sever comes off as I good sever and not a toxic one. I want to be able to help others out when they need it so they don't have to wait for someone to help. I also like to be staff because I am tired of being in the state where all I can do is just watch someone do something and I want to be able to be in the staff team because when they do something bad and I am near I can do something instead of having to just stare at them.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: yes

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I went around and watch people so I could make sure that they were not messing around and not acting up. I dealt with reports of others doing stuff they were not supposed to be doing. I had to make sure that anyone breaking the rules or abusing what they had was either kick or ban from the sever. I hade to make sure that some of the events that were being held I would watch just in case someone who is not a staff or not a higher role then I was doing they are not supposed to be doing and if they were I would talk to them and ask them why they did what they did.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: yes

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: I did some drakRP and it was the best thing I ever did. One of the things that I would do is that I would help people out that needed it. I would deal with people who would break the rules or try to check. I dealt with harassment and many other things basically anything you can think off I dealt with. I would help people out as if a ticket or report come through I was supposed to respond to it. I dealt with trying to host an event and the main thing I did was make sure that no one was breaking anything or the rules and that people got the help they need and that the sever stays in check.

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: yes i have

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: to make sure that it was ruining well and that people got all the help that they needed and that no was breaking and the rules, and that no one was doing anything that they were not supposed to be doing. I would also try to host events or there like I did in other gmod servers. I would also join VC and watch the text chat channels to make sure no one was posting anything they are not supposed to or that they are not saying anything that there suppose to that would come off very rude or offensive to another person.

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: I would get both the person who reported and the person who did it to me and I would try to get both sides fo the story and depending on what they tell me I would go from there and if one of them lets say the bounty hunter can not give a valid recession and or can not give proof that a hit was giving out for that person I would warn the bounty hunter and them both go on with there day. but let's say that the person who got killed is lying and the bounty hunter had a vaildl recession then I would warn the person who got killed and let them both go on with their day.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: I would handle them just like how I would handle anybody because just that they are my friend means nothing to me I am staff and i would do my job just like I would if it was a member of the sever. To me, just because someone is my friend that dose does not give them any special type of getting out fo jail card I am going to handle them just like I would if it was a sever member because I know that I would look bad and that it would make the staff team look like they abuse what they do and I don't want the staff to get a bad rep I want the staff to have a good rep.

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: I would freeze the person did it and ask them why did they do that if they don't give me a vail recession then i would warn them with the admin console for spawning in things on other players/members head to get them killed because that is something that is not allowed in the sever at all.

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: yes I understand that if I take about my staff app or ask about it that is granted to not let me on the staff team.

This Is A Legal Requirement. Applying When Not The Age Of 16 Years Or Above By Means Of Deception Is Considered Fraudulent And Is Punishable To The Maximum Extent Possible Under UK Law. Your Account May Be Terminated From Drew's Community Both In-Game, On All Servers And On The Forums.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.