(We can check these things so do not lie).
- In game name: Fleet Officer Hobbes
- Discord name and number: Hobbes#8654
- Proffered name: Hobbes
- Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am currently 19.
- Timezone: GMT -6 (Central Standard Time).
- How many regiments are you apart of: I am mainly on my main character that is in Fleet, but i also own the Jedi and RC packages, and switch to Jedi from time to time to get some of that laser sword action.
- Which Character do you play most: The character I play the most is Hobbes which is a Fleet Officer.
- How long you play during the week per day: I play at least a few hours during the day when I am not at work, and I am not currently in school so I have a lot of downtime.
- How long you play during the weekend per day: If nothing else is happening that would otherwise occupy my weekend, Most of it is spent playing games and being on the server.
(We can check these things so do not lie).
- Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I have been kicked before for sitting on someone, but that'x it.
- Any previous punishments on other DC servers: I do not habe any other infractions on other DC servers.
- What makes you stand out from other Applicants: As I have a more cslm and collected approach to things, I am not easily influenced by actions that would otherwise "tilt" other people. I live in the US so I am on at different times than most people which would help with variety in staff time, downtime areas, stuff like that. I have a lot of prior experrience in staffing so i wouldn't need much if any training at all as I know how the community opeates.
- Tell us about you: I am 19 years old, I like Calvin and Hobbes. I am deaf so I am unable to hear. I am not currently in school and i just work and play videogames, hang out with friends, etc. I live in the United States, am on at different times cause of this. I am an Eagle Scout in the boy scouts and got this rank in May 2017, whixh is the highest honor you can recieve.
- Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Easy-going / Chill. It is very very difficult to get me tilted, and you would probably need to try really hard ro actuallt see any resuts.
- Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I think you should chose me over other applicants because i have a wide range of experience in staffing knowledge, examples being the ex-events manager on CCRP. Me being deaf is also somewhat of an advantage because that means that all interactions regarding me are logged for review if it is ever required in a report, for example.
- Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes.
- If yes, What were your duties: I was staff on this server before long ago, and my duties included hosting events, taking sits, the general things you do aa an admin.
- Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes.
- If yes, What were your duties: I am also a senior staff on the DC CCRP server, and was the Events Manager on there for a few months prior to taking a much needed few months brtesk, My duties included hosting and running events for the players on DarkRP, as well as keeping an eye on the staff team as it was s super administrative position.
- Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes.
- If yes, What were your duties: I am a wtaff member in this community on the forums currently,. which involve me looking at staff forums, ban appeals, player reports, and passing my own opinion and if necessary, judgement.
- A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?: Since the situation was done through text, you can open logs and search the players name to confirm/deny what happened and then enforce proper punishmnt from there.
- You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?: I would correct my friend and the accomplice on the problem at hand and if the severity is there, apply a warn. Or i can ask another staff member for assistance to avoid a potential bias between a friend but that is not professiuonal.
- A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?: I would handle the situstion in character and talk to the 212th CO or whichever high authority 212th is on at the time and have proper actions taken so that it does not happen again. Recurring incidents will be dealt with OOC and a kick/ban may be necessary.
- Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I sure do.