Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2020
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/M0dreal/
Date: Banned date was too long ago
Length: Practically for ever
Reason: Minging, failrp, NTRP and the every single thing possible I guess
Admin who banned me: No clue to many
Why should I be unbanned: I've stopped completely with making alt accounts and I'm here to show that I have grown up from my mingie and my stupid hobbies such as trolling
Evidence: Well in my last Appeal I was told to wait for sometime and not join with an alt again and I hope this is enough. And I hope you guys will appreciate me again but this time you will see a much older and grown up version of Haze.

swans-jailer

Sleep

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 3, 2019
Vienna
After receiving only positive replys from the community, I am glad to inform you that your ban has been lifted.
Please inform me of your discord (in case it was banned) and your steam ID. Contact me in discord or reply to this message.

swans-jailer
Jul 17, 2020
After receiving only positive replys from the community, I am glad to inform you that your ban has been lifted.
Please inform me of your discord (in case it was banned) and your steam ID. Contact me in discord or reply to this message.
Finally, okay so steam id STEAM_0:1:66424679 and my Discord is Phille#6962 btw bogge also wants to get unbanned but he cant login on the forums is there a chance that he could do a like a speach ban appeal on discord?

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.