Halloween!

The halloween update is here!

This update contains:
  • Halloween Thief
  • Halloween Printers
  • Halloween decorations around the map
Also the weather mod is back, if you are lagging remember to use /mutlicore and also go adjust your settings on Q -> options -> stormfox.

Comments

Oct 22, 2017
Parts Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
im mad cause jsut cause of this update im missing playermodels theyre errors im missing 45materials im missing few textures just cause of this and halloween is after a week like make the update 2 days before halloween not 1months earlier than halloween

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
User Points
Admin Points
and if this is gone after halloween and my textures still missing you will need give me link so i cna get everything back to normal everything there is your fault not mine or my pcs
I'm not sure what you are talking about, we have had 0 complaints and the models and textures are still there. If you are having problems with them I suggest you subscribe to our workshop collection and restart garrysmod.

Oct 22, 2017
Parts Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
Drewbie here is a story im accidently left WLD i try get back in i got back in behappy called me goldigger we started fight then i got kicked out of wld then i get kicked for beign salty by codiaz cause codiaz is mad at me then i join back in explain to them then codiaz bans me for 1day for beign salty little kid codiaz im explaining to you + i that crew is best server science im on the steam playtime board third i was about to buy VIP TRUSTED PREMIUM BUT I GET BULLIED BY WLD/BEHHAPY I GET BANNED KICKED EVERYTHING NOW THIS FAMOUS ROBLOX PLAYER ME BADIMO IN ROBLOX WILL NEVER PLAY CREW AGIN NO WAY BULLYS AROUND WORLD HOW MUCH PEOPLE PLAID GMOD TOGETHER IN THEESE YEARS LIEK 10MIL DUDE I MADE GAME IN ROBLOX AND 1BIL IN THIS YEAR PLAID IT THENN PEOPLE CLAL ROBLOX GAY THEN I TELL EM TO SHUT UP YOU MINECRAFT KIDS AND I GET BANNED FOR 1DAY LIKE WOW YOU START THE FIGHT AND BAN ME

Oct 22, 2017
Parts Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
OMG I GOT KICKKED 3TIME CAUSE I TOLD BEHAPPY THAT HES THE FAULT IM GETTING KICKED HE IS HE CLALS ME GOLD DIGGER HES MEAN TO ME AND IM THE ONE GETTING BANNED NO JOKES I WANTED DOANTE CREWCONFLICT 700$-1000$ DOLLARS BUT I GET KICKED 4 TIMES AND MORE FOR ME GETTING CALLED GOLD DIGGER

Jul 8, 2017
User Points
Admin Points
Drewbie here is a story im accidently left WLD i try get back in i got back in behappy called me goldigger we started fight then i got kicked out of wld then i get kicked for beign salty by codiaz cause codiaz is mad at me then i join back in explain to them then codiaz bans me for 1day for beign salty little kid codiaz im explaining to you + i that crew is best server science im on the steam playtime board third i was about to buy VIP TRUSTED PREMIUM BUT I GET BULLIED BY WLD/BEHHAPY I GET BANNED KICKED EVERYTHING NOW THIS FAMOUS ROBLOX PLAYER ME BADIMO IN ROBLOX WILL NEVER PLAY CREW AGIN NO WAY BULLYS AROUND WORLD HOW MUCH PEOPLE PLAID GMOD TOGETHER IN THEESE YEARS LIEK 10MIL DUDE I MADE GAME IN ROBLOX AND 1BIL IN THIS YEAR PLAID IT THENN PEOPLE CLAL ROBLOX GAY THEN I TELL EM TO SHUT UP YOU MINECRAFT KIDS AND I GET BANNED FOR 1DAY LIKE WOW YOU START THE FIGHT AND BAN ME
Have you heard of ban appeals? you know...https://drewscommunity.com/forums/ban-appeals.16/

Oct 22, 2017
Parts Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
storytime ---- i get invited to party i accept i realized i joined tx after 4 days i want to join wld back i joined behappy bullys me no reason calls me gold digger i get kicked from WLD and he ruins my life then i get kicked by codiaz 4 times cause he hates me and at the time liek hour before i was about to donate 700$ no jokes i dont say im rich but i can cause crew was my fav server cause of today i hate GMOD

Oct 22, 2017
Parts Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
oh yeah backstory of behappy getting mad at me i asked him to donate me 15mil cause i wanted get my dream ferrari in the game he doanted me i bought the 50mil ferrari he claled it piece of shit he was mad at me and left