Jun 21, 2020
General Info

In-game name: Jedi T Guardian Breyyk / 501st SGM 7567 Coric

Discord name and number: Hades#7577

Preferred name: Hades

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 20 years old

Timezone: BST

Activity: I am moderately active.

How many regiments are you apart of: 2 if you include Jedi, the other regiment is 501st.

Which Character do you play most: Jedi but I like to show activity on both jobs.

How long you play during the week per day: I play about 6-8 hours a day but can vary between 4 to 8 as I work full time

How long you play during the weekend per day: I play anywhere between 4 to 8 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Yes, I got a teir 1 for accidentally falling down the moonpool.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: None.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am very mutual within the server I've been on the server for a while now and I stand for the rules on the server and I want to help assist in keeping it at its best.

Tell us about you: Im a level headed person and im easy to get along with.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Calm

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Im very imaginative and love Star Wars, I watch lore videos in my spare time which makes me feel like I'd be able to do events and I am calm and understanding which I think will be a great assett to assisting the staff team, I also am very customer facing in my job irl so I have a lot of experience with unhappy people etc

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes.

If yes, What were your duties: I overlooked the Server Managers/Staff/Event and the entire server.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I dealt with claims/situations that had got out of hand/I did events and I overlooked everything.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

I would check the logs to see if a hit had been placed on the player if it had then I would speak to the player and just make him aware that a hit had in fact been placed on him if however the Bounty Hunter didnt have a hit on the player I would speak with them and question them asking if they knew what they done wasn't allowed and if they didn't know I would ask a senior staff member if they should be issued a Tier 1 or Tier 2 warn for RDM

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do:

I would first of all make sure that the said friend is actually AFK if he is then I would set his job to cadet and issue a warning for AFK Farming

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do:

I would ask the players who had been crushed if it was an accident and if he gave them warning before spawning in the bomber if they deny it and say there was no warning before then I will speak with the Commander and see if he has any evidence to prove he told them to clear if he cannot provide I will speak with my seniors and see if there is any other way to help prove it if not then I would issue a tier 1 warning if he can then I will speak with the players involved and just remind them to be cautious next time. If for some reason it was deliberate I would give a Tier 2 for VRDM

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

This Is A Legal Requirement. Applying When Not The Age Of 16 Years Or Above By Means Of Deception Is Considered Fraudulent And Is Punishable To The Maximum Extent Possible Under UK Law. Your Account May Be Terminated From Drew's Community Both In-Game, On All Servers And On The Forums.

swans-jailer

timjwzalluzz

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 21, 2019
A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:

I would check the logs to see if a hit had been placed on the player if it had then I would speak to the player and just make him aware that a hit had in fact been placed on him if however the Bounty Hunter didnt have a hit on the player I would speak with them and question them asking if they knew what they done wasn't allowed and if they didn't know I would ask a senior staff member if they should be issued a Tier 1 or Tier 2 warn for RDM
Decent application, however you have been here for less than a month, so I'll give it a neutral -/+.

I think you can judge wether to Tier 1 warn or Tier 2 warn yourself right?

About the 212th CO, Tier 1 means he did not know that he broke a rule, or didn't knew the rule he broke, existed at all. It has nothing to do with wether or not it was on purpose.

swans-jailer

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
Okay here we go.

I want to help assist in keeping it at its best.
How would you work with the staff team to keep us as at our best?

I am calm and understanding
What else makes you well suited for staff?

I would ask a senior staff member if they should be issued a Tier 1 or Tier 2 warn for RDM
As Tim said, surely you'd be able to tell whether or not the BH wasn't aware of the rules/ didn't know he broke one, it shouldn't require consultation.

I would set his job to cadet and issue a warning for AFK Farming
Make sure you talk to the player after the fact to grasp the circumstances under which he went AFK, say he had just bought RC and had gone AFK, which tier warn would you give?

Additionally, I have had many interactions with you, you're active and mature. Your application is decent and I feel you'd be a good fit for the staff team.

+1 Positive

swans-jailer
Apr 25, 2020
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am very mutual within the server I've been on the server for a while now and I stand for the rules on the server and I want to help assist in keeping it at its best
I wouldn't say 1 month is a while there's people who have been here for years (not to sound harsh). Maybe you need to play some more in my opinion.
Tell us about you: Im a level headed person and im easy to get along with.
Anything else you can add in?
If you say your previous experience was to overlook the whole server would you not have your own mind on which one to give?
I would first of all make sure that the said friend is actually AFK if he is then I would set his job to cadet and issue a warning for AFK Farming
Even if he is AFK you would still have to set his job to cadet and give him a verbal / T1 Warning.
I would ask the players who had been crushed if it was an accident and if he gave them warning before spawning in the bomber if they deny it and say there was no warning before then I will speak with the Commander and see if he has any evidence to prove he told them to clear if he cannot provide I will speak with my seniors and see if there is any other way to help prove it if not then I would issue a tier 1 warning if he can then I will speak with the players involved and just remind them to be cautious next time. If for some reason it was deliberate I would give a Tier 2 for VRDM
You would be able to check the logs without asking for help of the seniors and see if he warned the players around him, also as I said on Jess's app a CO should be fully aware of his surroundings and be at the top level when it comes to performance and stuff such as spawning in a vehicle.

swans-jailer

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
You are a good guy prolly smoke too mutch but if you dont over do it its fine by me you should atleast have a chance to prove your self +1

swans-jailer

Bauldrick

Staff member
Server Staff
Oct 31, 2019
alright so i have seen you around on the server and you are very friendly, your application looks decent with some alright answers over all a +1 from me you would be a good addition to our team.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Righty boss man. So you havent been on the server for too long. Despite this you have managed to make yourself well known within the server as a friendly face. Due to this and an overall decision we have decided to Accept your application.
Please contact me on Discord @ ฿łⱠⱠł₴_฿ØØ₮#1558 to arrange your interview.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.