Status
Not open for further replies.

Xan

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
The application it self isn't very good, no effort put into it, and it seems like you just expect to be accepted (you will most likely be accepted), so I'm gonna say Neutral.

I like you, but the application is honestly really lazy and zero effort.
There isn't much for me to put on the application that people don't already know about me.
I'm not excpecting to be accepted due to who I am. I don't need to give a 200 word essay about how I was a Server Manager and all of my other accomplishments in DC. People know who I am.
If you expect effort, I suggest you put a minimum word count on staff apps

swans-jailer
Jul 2, 2018
Hades was actually one of the best Admins on SWRP so if I could only choose one person to +1 for admin this would be my choice.

As for LukastheBear I dont know why you are responding to this as you are a CCRP player.

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
Im gonna be honest, I've had beef with hades in the past, mainly before I left the server as I wasnt enjoying it, however i think hes changed for the better, even tho this app is detailed as much the experience plays a lot, and I hope ur not bias to anyone as you were a little in the past. So +1 dont let me down hades

swans-jailer
Feb 23, 2018

"Server Manager - Self explanatory, I managed the server"

Manage what aspect? There can be a lot of different views on what you could and should manage. What could you provide that no one else can? And what can you provide more than what you have shown already, you know before you left the server to never return. Yet here you are again trying to get back what you have lost without putting the work and effort in that you once stood for.

"There isn't much for me to put on the application that people don't already know about me."
How about the new people? New staff? Could you inform them of who you are and what you did for DC in the past?

"I'm not expecting to be accepted due to who I am. I don't need to give a 200 word essay about how I was a Server Manager and all of my other accomplishments in DC. People know who I am."
Why would you be an exception to the rest? You once upheld the titles you speak of. Currently you do not so i would like to see your motives and what drives you to come back to DC.

"If you expect effort, I suggest you put a minimum word count on staff apps."
Once again you are the one applying for staff and wanting the role? If you are too lazy to even show effort on the forums i cant imagine what it would be like in game.

In my eyes you once where a great asset that left and now simply came back for the meme's and to mess around.

Having +1's from friends from the past are one thing. Yet your actions and behavior in game show a different story.

You really want staff again put in some effort!

- Xardorian -

swans-jailer

Xan

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England

Manage what aspect? There can be a lot of different views on what you could and should manage. What could you provide that no one else can? And what can you provide more than what you have shown already, you know before you left the server to never return. Yet here you are again trying to get back what you have lost without putting the work and effort in that you once stood for.

"There isn't much for me to put on the application that people don't already know about me."
How about the new people? New staff? Could you inform them of who you are and what you did for DC in the past?

"I'm not expecting to be accepted due to who I am. I don't need to give a 200 word essay about how I was a Server Manager and all of my other accomplishments in DC. People know who I am."
Why would you be an exception to the rest? You once upheld the titles you speak of. Currently you do not so i would like to see your motives and what drives you to come back to DC.

Once again you are the one applying for staff and wanting the role? If you are too lazy to even show effort on the forums i cant imagine what it would be like in game.

In my eyes you once where a great asset that left and now simply came back for the meme's and to mess around.

Having +1's from friends from the past are one thing. Yet your actions and behavior in game show a different story.

- Xardorian -
Everybody comes and goes. However, I haven't come back for "memes" or to "mess around". I'm actually quite active on the server unlike yourself.
But since you asked so nicely:

One main reason im reapplying for the staff team is due to the fact that there has been numerous occasions where there has been 0 events in a day, players start to get bored and leave the server. I want to at least have the chance to give players something to do since a lot of the staff are currently LOA.

Another reason is that i genuinely want to help the community and be able to help just like i used to.

Players are getting sick of the same old ship invasion events where the MHB doors get hacked.

I believe id be able to give the playerbase good events (like I used to).

My main reasons for having such a bare application is due to the fact that a lot of people DO know me and also know what I can do when it comes to the server. As i said further up, im not going to write 300 words for something that a vast majority already know. This isnt laziness, im just not going to fill an application with bs that nobody cares about. I answered the questions.

You mention me having +1's from friends but, the responses on these application's do nothing for the overall decision of the application.

And my actions in game?

1. Youd have to be active to know how i am acting in game
  2. If im acting poorly, why am I currently a Trial EXO for CG?
I dont believe there are many people who have an issue with my behaviour or actions when it comes to the server. Just seems like a Xardorian thing.

Much Love,
Hades

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018

- Xardorian -
Hate to get invold but I don’t care

Hades came back as assistant now and again and help cg but did a few questionable stuff.
But when he came back[full time] and got his rank, he was active he didn’t minge or anything the new people know who he is,
1 because he helps a lot of people out and gets into convocation with them
2 most of the old players explain to the new players who hades is when they ask *who is that cg?

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mute
Sep 1, 2018
i cant imagine what it would be like in game.
I can't imagine you would know how anyone would behave ingame anyway mate, your inactive af. Also Hades has been doing an amazing job in-game with RP and with his Role in Coruscant Guard.

I can assure you now, Hades did not come back to mess around, I can tell you this off of what I have seen in game which again, I am almost 100% you have not. Also I'm not sure how you know what he's been doing on the server, I never see you on :/. I also highlu doubt he would be exo unless he was exceptional then again somehow you manged to get a council member :/.

I put the question to you, how do you know what his behavior or actions are? You're never on.

Manage what aspect? There can be a lot of different views on what you could and should manage.
It really is self explanatory he managed the server, however since you can't seem to understand here's a helpful tool.

Very cool,
Blitz

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
I can't imagine you would know how anyone would behave ingame anyway mate, your inactive af. Also Hades has been doing an amazing job in-game with RP and with his Role in Coruscant Guard.

I can assure you now, Hades did not come back to mess around, I can tell you this off of what I have seen in game which again, I am almost 100% you have not. Also I'm not sure how you know what he's been doing on the server, I never see you on :/. I also highlu doubt he would be exo unless he was exceptional then again somehow you manged to get a council member :/.

I put the question to you, how do you know what his behavior or actions are? You're never on.

It really is self explanatory he managed the server, however since you can't seem to understand here's a helpful tool.

Very cool,
Blitz
I agree, Good point Blitz.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.