Discord name and number: Hades#7358

Proffered name: Hades

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 21

Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: CG, Jedi

Which Character do you play most: CG Trial EXO

How long you play during the week per day: varies - Can be a few hours per day

How long you play during the weekend per day: varies - Can be a few hours per day

Previous Punishments

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: A few warns, one from kai for falling down the moonpool, Recently kicked from the server

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have experience. I know how things need to be. I am a former Server Manager of this server.

Tell us about you: I'm Hades, there isn't really much that people don't know about me

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I'm a cunt

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I am experienced and I can actually do my job as staff

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties:
Normal staff - doing sits, kicking banning and warning players when rules are broken
Was Senior staff where I would train the Moderators
Staff manager - I would ensure that the Staff were doing their jobs correctly
Server Manager - Self explanatory, I managed the server

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Other than SWRP, no

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

-If the PMs are in Discord, there isn't really much that can be done. However, if this is dont in game, I would go to the player who is ERPing, explain what they are doing and why it is wrong. After this I would ask that them stop; warning them for ERP.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

-Get them both in a sit, explain that they are breaking rules and I would proceed to warn them or kick depending on what exactly they were doing

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

-I would take the 212th into a sit and ask them why it happened. If it was legitimately an accident I would verbally warn them and ask them to be more careful

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
The application it self isn't very good, no effort put into it, and it seems like you just expect to be accepted (you will most likely be accepted), so I'm gonna say Neutral.

I like you, but the application is honestly really lazy and zero effort.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Ewww, Hades. +1, I know who you are and what you've done. While my time being staff under you was short I still know you did a great job. Would be fun to work along with you again. However, as Hairy said the app is a bit lazy.

swans-jailer
Jul 24, 2018
+1000. Hades set the president for what a staff should be like, imo before he went super saiyan strict he was the best staff member there probably has been. Yes this app is lazy but I think we all know that Hades is fit for the job regardless. If Hades was to return to his old senior rank, I would have a much greater trust in the staff team than I do now. Although if you call him xanax he get's big boi triggered, this not too good, other than that all positives.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.