Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Bitminers.
In the wonderful land of Drew's Community CCRP servers we allow you to make money in almost any way imaginable, if it's still not there, you can simply suggest it. One of these awesome ways of making money are the bitminers. A modern day competitor for the DarkRP classic, printers. Bitminers have a very interesting way of operating that also gives you the ability to modify it to your liking. In this guide, I, Solid, will be teaching everything that you need to know about Bitminers, how they operate, how to make money from them, what are the most effective ways of making money as well as crunching some numbers for ya'.

Before starting to do anything with bitminers, I can give you some useful information, just so you don't get in trouble!
"Bit miners are a type of printer so government jobs excluding Homeland security can't use them however they are not illegal like normal printers unless specified in a law created by the mayor. There is no limit per base but if it starts causing the server to lag (unlikely but still possible) actions will be taken to fix the lag which could result in the miners being removed." - Senior Administrator H20Slicer (As of 27/2/2019)

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter I - How to obtain bitminers and their essentials
Chapter II - How to get your bitminer up and running
Chapter III - Bitminer console & Upgrades
Chapter IV - Number Crunch
Contacts
Other guides

CHAPTER I
How to obtain bitminers and their essentials?

Just like printers, there are three main ways of obtaining bitminers:
  1. Purchasing them from the F4 menu.
  2. Raiding for them.
  3. Purchasing them off other players.

Purchasing bitminers off the F4 menu.
You simply press F4 on your keyboard, then on your left hand side navigate to the "Entities" tab. Afterwards you will see the bitminers as the top option in the entities list. (May depend on current job, since some jobs have extra entities, for example, Weed Farmer) You can also collapse the section if needed, by pressing on the "Bitminers 2" section above all the entities.

Raiding for bitminers.
By now, I'm assuming you know what raiding is, thus I can say that raiding is an excellent way of obtaining bitminers. Currently the amount of people that actually use them is very dependant, since not a lot of players know how to use them. When raiding for bitminers always make sure that you know you have the power to support the bitminers that you'll steal, since bitminers need power to function.

Purchasing bitminers off players.
Currently, I recommend this way if you want to have more then the maximum bitminers from the F4 menu, since a lot of players don't know the real power of bitminers so they usually hand them off for completely free and that's an amazing deal!
If they don't want to give them for free, I recommend making an offer up to 10 million for all the equipment since it is a bit of a pain to work with large amounts of bitminers.

Chapter II
How to get your bitminer up and running.

Firstly I will explain every separate essential and how they work.

Bitminer Rack
The bitminer rack is used to store Bitminer Servers. The rack can hold up to 8 servers, every server taking 100W of power. So the total rack (assuming you have it maxed) will require 800W of power. The electricity socket is at the back bottom of the rack. Your best way of obtaining bitcoin.

Bitminer S1
The cheapest and smallest bitminer that money can buy. It requires a small amount of electricity, only 100W. Usually there are 2 Bitminer S1's together with a bitminer rack to get the maximum amount of income per player.

Bitminer S2
Medium level bitminer. Not used as often since it requires 250W per miner and thus cannot be effectively paired with the rest of the miners for a single players set-up.

Bitminer Server
Bitminer servers are placed in to a bitminer rack in order to increase the production rates for bitcoins in a bitminer rack. One server requires 100W and a total of 8 servers can be placed in one bitminer rack.

Extension Lead
Extension leads are used to increase the distance the cables can go before starting to pull on the device itself or to increase the amount of sockets per exit of electricity from the generator or from a Solar Converter.

Fuel
Fuel is used to power Generators or Fuel Tanks directly by placing it inside the set Entities. One Fuel entity has exactly 1000L of fuel in it. (Bit unrealistic, I know.)
Fuel DOES NOT explode upon getting shot.

Fuel Line
Used to contact Fuel Tanks with the generator.

Fuel Tank
A huge storage for fuel. Can hold up to a maximum of 5000L of fuel. Explodes on getting shot if there is still fuel in it, be careful. Usually used to hook on a Generator and increase the total fuel storage in order to extend the Generators electricity providing time.

Generator
Uses fuel and transforms it in to electricity to power your bitminers. One generator provides 1000W of electricity and can hold 1000L of fuel. Has one entry socket for fuel and two exits for electricity.

Large Fuel
The big brother of the normal Fuel. Supplies 2500L of fuel.

Power Lead
Used to connect bitminers to their respective Extension Leads or direct power sources.

Solar Cables
Used to connect Solar Panels with Solar Converters.

Solar Converters
Convert Solar energy from Solar Panels in to electricity for your bitminers. On the back supports 10 Solar Cables. One Solar Cable and Solar Panel produce 500W of energy. Converter can convert up to 5000W of energy. Has 2 exit sockets for electricity to be hooked up to Power Leads or Extension Leads.

Solar Panels
Used to get 500W of energy from the sun per Panel. Panels must be under direct sunlight. (Aka it has to have a straight up look to the skybox) It cannot be blocked by any map parts, props or anything of the kind. Does not look at fading doors that are on.

At the start the system seems very hard, but there are only two main ways of making bitminers work and that's:
  1. Powering them with a Generator that requires fuel to operate.
  2. Powering them with Solar power that is generated by Solar Panels and converted in to electricity via a Solar Colverter.

Generator Method
By far the simplest, yet noisiest way of supplying your bitminers with power are the Generators.
Things you'll need for this method to maximize profit are:
1 Bitminer Rack
8 Bitminer Servers
2 Bitminer S1's
1 Extension Lead
3 Power Leads
1 Generator
1 Fuel Line
1 Fuel Tank

Now let's talk about how to connect the actual items.
Step 1
Connect the Fuel Tank and Generator together with a Fuel Line.
Step 2
Run a Extension Lead out of the Generator.
Step 3
Get your Power Leads and plug them all in to the Extension Lead.
Step 4
Place your Bitminer Servers inside the Bitminer Rack. (Pro tip: Place them above the rack that way they pop in the rack itself, weird collision)
Step 5
Connect the Power Leads with all the three Bitminers you have.
Step 6
Fuel up the Fuel tank.
Step 7
Start the bitmining. Don't forget to upgrade them!
Step 8
Keep refueling the Fuel Tanks after a while otherwise you'll run out of power!
((Check further below on how to start, upgrade and manage your bitminers.))

Solar Method
This method can be a bit trickier since the Solar Panels need to be under direct sunlight (aka the skybox) in order to produce any energy at all, if you cannot provide it, you might just have to run with the Generator Method, otherwise this method is better since you don't need to re-purchase fuel constantly and it also doesn't make any sound when mining.
This you'll need to maximize profit are:
1 Bitminer Rack
8 Bitminer Servers
2 Bitminer S1's
1 Extension Lead
3 Power Leads
1 Solar Converter
2 Solar Cables
2 Solar Panels

Now let's talk about how to connect the actual items.
Step 1
Connect the two solar cables (with one end) to each of the Solar Panels. The sockets are at the back of the panels, quite easy to find.
Step 2
Run the Cables to the Solar Converted and plug them in to the back of it. One panel provides 500W of energy.
Step 3
Run an Extension Lead out of the front of the converter.
Step 4
Get your Power Leads and plug them all in to the Extension Lead.
Step 5
Place your Bitminer Servers inside the Bitminer Rack. (Pro tip: Place them above the rack that way they pop in the rack itself, weird collision)
Step 6
Connect the Power Leads with all the three Bitminers you have.
Step 7
Start the bitmining. Always remember to upgrade them!
((Check further below on how to start, upgrade and manage your bitminers.))

Okay, so I've done all of this. How can I make it start making dolla' bills?
So far, good job! Your next instructions are very simple. Press E on any of the Bitminers you have. And simply type "Mining Start" and it'll start digging for bitcoins.
In order to sell your bitcoins you can simply do Bitcoin Sell.

I will explain all the commands of the bitminers in the next section.

Chapter III
Bitminer Console and Upgrades!

Every Bitminer is can be accessed by pressing E on it. This will open up the Bitminers console. I will now teach you all the different things you can do in such console!

First off, write "Help" in order to get the full help menu that will display all the commands the console offers.

Each commands functions go as follows:
"INFO" - Displays specifications for the device. Things such as: Server Count (for racks), Clock Speed, Core amount, Power Requirement, Model Name and Owner of set Bitminer.
"COLOR" - Changes the background color of the console. Some available colors are: Gray, Pink, Green, Red, Orange, Blue and also the Default one.
"STATUS" - Outputs useful information regarding this Bitminer. Info it provides: If the device is mining yes/no and if it has power yes/no.
"REMOTE" - Grants the ability to install/uninstall the remote access module. It also grants the ability to rename the device. The remote module allows you to type !remotebitminers and access ALL Bitminers that you've installed the remote on, meaning that if you raid for a bitminer, unlike the printers, you can install the remote on it and take money and xp out of it anywhere in the map! That's insane! The module costs 2'500$ to install.
"HELP" - Quite self explanatory, gives you the help menu which is shown above.
"UPGRADE" - Gives your the opportunity to upgrade your Bitminers. There are two types of upgrades: Upgrade 1 & Upgrade 2. Bitminer racks can only be upgraded 8 times with the upgrade 1, but bitminers S1 and S2 can both be upgraded multiple times with Upgrade 1 and Upgrade 2 upgrades, so whilst mining always remember to have these at the max. Each upgrade increases the price of the next, but overall they're quite cheap.
"SERVERS" - Gives you an overlook of the inserted servers in the rack.
"BITCOIN" - Has two command types: Bitcoin info & Bitcoin sell. Bitcoin info gives you information about the amount of bitcoins in the set Bitminer and their value, Bitcoin sell instantly sells the bitcoins that are in the device and provides you with experience and money.
"MINING" - Give you the ability to turn on or off the set miner that you've accessed. Mining start - starts the mining. Mining stop - stops the mining.
"CLEAR" - Clears the consoles screen.
"EJECT" - Ejects the specific server from the rack. Example: "Eject 5" - Ejects the 5th server.

As mentioned above you have the ability to install a remote on any Bitminer that you can get your hands on. Afterwards you can simply write !remotebitminer in chat and it opens up a phone and grants you the ability to sell your bitcoins whilst being anywhere in the map. I especially love placing some down and then joining an event for a longer period of time in order to profit off of it no matter what. :^) 600iq

Chapter IV
Number Crunching

For some people, how much they make doesn't really matter, since they enjoy the process, but for others the money, the xp, is life itself, thus I decided I can provide you some hard data that I received from our lord and savior Lazy Wombat Drewbie.

1 bitcoin = 2000$ (Value of a single bitcoin)
Base Speed = 0.005 (Base speed of Bitminers)
Fuel depletion = 0.5 (Be happy that it's not 1)

Bitminer Rack1 Minute30 Minutes1 Hour5 Hours
Bitcoins2678015607800
Money52'000$1'560'000$3'120'000$15'600'000$

Bitminer S11 Minute30 Minutes1 Hour5 Hours
Bitcoins41202401200
Money8'000$240'000$480'000$2'400'000$

Bitminer Rack + 2 Bitminer S1's1 Minute30 Minutes1 Hour5 Hours
Bitcoins34102010405200
Money64'000$2'040'000$4'080'000$20'400'000$

So at the very best case you can get up to 4 mil per hour from just Bitcoining. The thing is, money isn't it's strong suite, printers are better for that plus they give blueprints. Bitcoins excel in giving the player tonns of xp.
You can increase the XP amount by buying a rank such as VIP or Premium. But that's your choice. ¯\(ツ)

Contacts
Discord: Solid#3859
IG: Solid
Forum profile: Solid
Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247915406/

Other guides
If you are interested in learning more about the server you can always check out some of my other guides.
Solids - Printer Guide
Solids - Building Rules Explained Guide
Solids - Leveling System Guide
Solids - Crafting Guide

Like this guide if you think it was helpful to you or might be to others.

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
I Will like Only if u tell me how u changed the name of the rack on the phone
Just Like I say in the guide, under the "Remote" upgrades there is a ability to change the name of the Bitminer. Simply write "remote setname (Insert your name here w/o brackets)" and it sets the devices name to the one you entered.

swans-jailer