Admin Points
Basic Info
  • Name:Greg
  • Regiment:CT
  • Current Rank: PVT
  • Playtime:3 hours
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone:Yes
  • Quick Summary about you:Hello my name is Greg and im from wales, I grew up all my life playing video games on the xbox, I loved to play FPS games like Call of duty and Gears of wars but also Halo when i shared a xbox with my brother. I remember getting my first Xbox and playing games all day and even started playing Esports in Call of duty AW but just Game battles etc. I lost interest in Xbox and went to PC gaming where i liked playing CS:GO. I got Gmod in a sale and saw my brother playing Star wars RP so i decided i would give it a go . The rest was history as i got hooked and couldn't stop playing. I also love playing sports like football, rugby and golf. I enjoy to play a lot of rugby due to the physical side of the game and the sheer fun of it. I still play a lot of Xbox games now for example, Call of duty and Rainbow Six Siege but now most of my time goes into Garrys mod
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : You should pick me for fleet as I have had many commanding experiences on previous venators (servers) and want to bring my knowledge and capability to this server. I have previously been a 212th MJR, Jedi Council member and 91st XO on other servers. I am also a reliable guy who can give orders and follow orders.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: The role of fleet is to lead the Titan through battles and events including every person on it. They also keep the ship running from day to day making sure that the ship runs smoothly at all times. Fleet also need to keep troopers in line and hold their ground against any insubordinate troopers
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why:No
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes
  • Any Commanding situations: I am quite new to the server but on other servers I have been Jedi Council Member, 212th MJR and 91st XO so i have had many commanding situations like leading events, hosting trainings and tryouts and keeping the troopers in my regiment in line
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer a strong leading prescense to the fleet. I can offer a reliable and decently active member who can be there to lead events and keep the venator running. I can offer my knowledge from my experience on other servers and be a Serious member of the fleet who can RP and keep troopers in line
  • Anything else: I know i have not been on the server for long but i believe that i can be a great addition to the fleet and I also asked another member of fleet before making this and he give me the motivation to make this

Status
Not open for further replies.