REJECTED Greenys Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2018
Before I start I would like to mention that even though I'm not 16, On the TTT Staff app it says you can apply if you have 3 months till your birthday. This was later stated in Vapours staff app which got accepted. Also I had taken a break from SWRP over the past month but I am back now and my activity has and will be higher then before I left.

General

Info In game name: Greeny

Discord name and number: greeny#5015

Proffered name: Greeny

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 15, Turn 16 on the 26th August

Timezone: BST (UK)

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1 (Excluding payed roles)

Which Character do you play most: CG

How long you play during the week per day: From 5 till 11 most days other then Thursdays.

How long you play during the weekend per day: All day usually more then 4 hours.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I have been Perma Banned for MRDM on a bunch of CT during training (Back when CT had ranks). As I explained in my fleet app I have apologised and believe I have proved that I am no longer the immature little shit I was just under a Year ago. I have just been warned for accidentally pressing buttons during event, This was while we was after securing fleet in a room previously filled with droids after fleet sitting down I put my gun on safety. But as I did this i accidentally pressed a button in the room that dropped the bridge apparently killing alot of people as they was fighting on this. The admin that Warned me knows it was a accident but I see it as a more then just punishment as alot of people died.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Other then the one previously mentioned no.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have tones of experience with staff roles which include Server Manager,Super Admin,Mod and Owner on Various Different Online Communities (Mainly Gmod). I believe I can be creative with events and know how to create a Enjoyable experience for a Player base.

Tell us about you: I'm a 15 year old who goes by the name of Greeny online, I don't have many Hobbies other then Gaming which means I have a lot of time to play on the server. I have been playing SWRP for over a Year now with the only break being over the last month. I am currently on Summer break and going into my first year of Sixth Form where I will be mainly studying Game Design. I also Despise talking about myself.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Adaptive

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I believe my experience in staff positions makes me a reliable choice.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Everything really. Taking sits, Debugging server, Creating server, Managing staff, Taking Sits , Etc.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Previously mentioned but on SCPRP.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes, Outside of Gmod it is Minecraft where I have been staff on 2 Servers.

If yes, What were your duties: Helping players.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?: First check the logs to see if what they said is true, Then question the players involved and ask if any of them have any further evidence. Then give a appropriate punishment either a warn or a ban after explaining why they are getting such punishment. You are playing with your friends during an event.

You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?: Treat them the same way you would treat anyone else.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?:
If they died or there was no RP way CG could handle it then I would question the 212th on how they landed on the people. Once confirming it was a accident warn them for AVRDM (think that how Accidental Vehicle RDM is abbreviated) and tell their commander about the incident.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.