Oct 15, 2019
General Info

In game name:

501st LGN CPL 4444 Gambit

Discord name and number:

Gambit #3255

Proffered name:

Gambit

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID)

Timezone:

BST/GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of:

One, 501st

Which Character do you play most:

501st Trooper

How long you play during the week per day:

So far its been everyday including the mornings when no-ones on. ( for others about every hour since I've been on if they ask)

How long you play during the weekend per day:

So far everyday including the mornings when no-ones on. ( for others about every hour since I've been on if they ask)

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

As far as i know i have none.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:

As far as i know i have none.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:

Nope since i haven't been on the others.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:

Well i don't usually like to do this as in saying i'm better than others, but, i have had lots of experience as a staff member which servers do not exist now but i have been super admin of the maniac servers which once again don't exist anymore and that was when i was know as husk.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best:

Well, i would say that i'm a bit persistent as of being on the server when no-one else is on.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants:

Once again i don't usually like to do this, but, I've had experience and since i'm on in the mornings that means i can also help people who are on then and also enforce the rules then as well since no one else would be on to do so as well as if any players need assistance i would be there most possibly 24/7.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server:

Yes

If yes, What were your duties:

I was super admin so banning and warning and all of that and also some events.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server:

Yes being the SWRP

Super admin so banning and warning and all of that

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community:

Yes once again with the SWRP if you meant anything else then once was on a different game i had hosted obviously rules had to be put into place so i had to enforce them.

Once again a super admin so banning and warning and all of that.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

First of all, i'd check the logs or whatever this server uses, i would see if the accusations are correct if so, then a warning would have to be put into place whilst having to talk to the ERPer and if it were to happen again it would have to go to more serious punishments and eventually a ban or kicks if the behaviour does not improve, if the accuser was lying then i would give them a warning and talk to them and if it continues then the same result as the previous one.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

I would ask them to stop so a warning as its my duty to despite them being a friend or not, if it continues then i would have to start giving them more warnings but then if there just taking the piss then obviously bans and kicks would have to be put in place as it is the staffs duty to uphold.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

So first i would have to check both side if it was a genuine accident then i would speak to a higher up about it as well as it could possibly be held in RP for the pilot and if it was on purpose then warnings, kicks and bans, but on to the other side i would ask the other troopers to see why they didn't move out of the way for common knowledge since they would of seen that a ship was entering and even though half of it wasn't there fault i would ask them to make sure to be aware for next time just in case as flying those ships isn't as easy as it looks and if they did it on purpose then warnings and kicks as well as bans would have to be put in placed for trying to get someone else banned for something that wasn't there fault.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial:

Absolutely.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Oct 15, 2019
Aight, I'm just going to say this as it is.

You're new, I do suggest you play longer before stressing an staff app.
i totally get it i'm new and can't be trusted all that much yet and you may think get to know the server and community better, i can wait, also i just want to get in as soon as possible to do my part.

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
i totally get it i'm new and can't be trusted all that much yet and you may think get to know the server and community better, i can wait, also i just want to get in as soon as possible to do my part.
I can understand that, but having the patience and understanding the way the server works and the people in it in better than being stressed and eagered to apply for staff.

swans-jailer
Oct 15, 2019
Even if it was a joke not that well for a first impression
seriously stop the chat, yes it was a joke and saying heil hitler is bad oh no can we all just get over it please, im sorry ok if anyones feelings was hurt by that, im trying to get into staff to help out the server yeah. so if you can please just stop it would really be appreciated.

swans-jailer

Bear

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
I personally haven’t seen you a lot on and I’m on most evenings, would suggested putting abit more time into this server but not my choice

swans-jailer
May 31, 2019
seriously stop the chat, yes it was a joke and saying heil hitler is bad oh no can we all just get over it please, im sorry ok if anyones feelings was hurt by that, im trying to get into staff to help out the server yeah. so if you can please just stop it would really be appreciated.
Gambit, nea (who is a senior admin) said it as a way of trying to figure out who u were that was his first impression of you. It is all good that you want to be staff cause staffing on this server is fun and a great way to help out, however don't tell us to stop something being said of something you said.

swans-jailer
Oct 15, 2019
Gambit, nea (who is a senior admin) said it as a way of trying to figure out who u were that was his first impression of you. It is all good that you want to be staff cause staffing on this server is fun and a great way to help out, however don't tell us to stop something being said of something you said.
I get it but as of the first reply after that, to me it sounded like something was going to start over it i was just trying to get people to hopefully not start an argument over that one line, and I've been on here for some time now and i'm seeing some minging even in my own reg i just want to get on as soon as possible to stop it so the other staff can get on with the things they want to do instead of being asked to tp to someone because of someone which keeps doing one thing over and over an example would be yesterday, stuff like this happened most of the time on my old server and sometimes it was staff and i couldn't do anything cause at the time they were a higher ranking staff member than me, i get i shouldn't ask you to stop but its a force of habit because of my old server, just because its what people say and that's their first impression i get it, but arguments like these happened all the time i just wasn't sure yet if they happened here, i just wanted to make sure, but if your first impression of me is bad then that's your thoughts not mine i was just trying to not let me get in the way of each of you.

swans-jailer
May 31, 2019
I get it but as of the first reply after that, to me it sounded like something was going to start over it i was just trying to get people to hopefully not start an argument over that one line, and I've been on here for some time now and i'm seeing some minging even in my own reg i just want to get on as soon as possible to stop it so the other staff can get on with the things they want to do instead of being asked to tp to someone because of someone which keeps doing one thing over and over an example would be yesterday, stuff like this happened most of the time on my old server and sometimes it was staff and i couldn't do anything cause at the time they were a higher ranking staff member than me, i get i shouldn't ask you to stop but its a force of habit because of my old server, just because its what people say and that's their first impression i get it, but arguments like these happened all the time i just wasn't sure yet if they happened here, i just wanted to make sure, but if your first impression of me is bad then that's your thoughts not mine i was just trying to not let me get in the way of each of you.
How long is sometime? I know i have been on LOA due to some issues but i have been here 6 months.

swans-jailer
Oct 15, 2019
Usually people expect a timeframe like 1 hour or so i mean you can get on the server everyday for 10 minutes
that wont be true as I've currently been on about every hour since I've got on this server i may stand out as being the most active 501st member as of the mo
plus with witnesses one being skrilley ( in case you want more then from about 8 or 9 (AM) up to the end of everyday)

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.