Jan 15, 2019
Basic Info

• Name: furry (Fury)
  • Regiment: 501st
  • Current Rank: SGM
  • Playtime: 193.60 hours
OOC Information

• Do you have a microphone: yes I do
  • Quick Summary about you: I am 20 years old I live at home with my mother, I go to college(3rd year) studying IT(hopefully going back next year) I'm quite chatty, I have been Fleet before, I was a Sub LT. I know to assist people with situations and issues with regiments, trainings and issues between regiments
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No I am not.
IC Information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : I have experience as fleet member, I am good at leading and helping regiments.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: the role of the fleet is to ensure the safety and health of the venator and troopers, to grant/deny ships form landing/leaving the base/venator as well as sims and trainings, to inform troopers of their orders during a battle/attack, calling battle stations, and to assist any issues with their assigned regiment.
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I do
  • Any Commanding situations: Yes (but under a different name in 212th back in late December 2018/early January 2019 and as a sub LT in fleet)
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer brilliant RP skills( passive and non-passive) I know everything that you can and can not do as a fleet, I can be serious when needed but I do know how to have a bit of fun, I have learned quite a lot from the 501st and I want to redeem myself as I made a couple of mistakes before and from those mistakes I can become a better fleet then before, I have also got to know a lot of the regiments and their COs and how their regiments work.
  • Anything else: fleet rules and 501st is best regiment!

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
1+
I have been working alongside him for a while now and from what i can tell he would make a great fleet member.
And back in the day when he was fleet he was a pretty good fleet member

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
EW the formatting 🤮 for the future, i would suggest you add some color, so everything is not plain white. as well as adding some more space between the questions.

May i ask where you are from?

And what do you mean by this?
Anything else: fleet rules and 501st is best regiment!

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
yes I know but I wanted to make it look formal ,I am from Cornwall and I put fleet rules because fleet are brilliant and 501st has been named many times as the best regiment.
There cannot be a “best regiment” being the best is quite debatable and up for interpretation. Also the other regs do different things so they may not be as good as certain things the 501st are. But apart from that +1 from me.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
re-applying i see well then lets start.

Quick Summary
You are a pretty nice guy although you can get aggressive sometimes.

Why should we pick you
You do seem to have experience as a prev fleet member however id like to see a bit more info please.

Fleet duties
Mostly correct could of done a little more detail in the mission side of things but very good.

Do you understand
Good!

Commanding situations
Yeah pretty good but what did you do though i want to know more rather than positions.

What can you offer
Ok good good im happy to hear

Anything else
Could of added actual info but whatever 501st is alright. Not allowed to show favouritism FYI.

After a think ill give you a
+1
(Dont waste it my man)

swans-jailer
Sep 1, 2018
+1
Good guy, although for some reason we don't get along a lot of the time you seem to be a nice person and I think you can really help fleet out. Although if I remember you did make a few mistakes in fleet but, as Rodes said I think you will learn from you mistakes.
Good luck trooper!

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Hello Fury.

Before accepting your application, Admiral Scottie has requested you message him on discord with the details as to why you previously resigned from fleet.

Thank you for applying!

swans-jailer