Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 20
Timezone: GMT

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 1, 212th
Which Character do you play most: 212th
How long you play during the week per day: per day about 2-4 hours maybe longer
How long you play during the weekend per day: about 3-5 hours maybe longer

Previous Punishments
We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I do have a warning from when I first joined the server for RDM which was a complete accident and an warning for ARDM which until 3 or 4 months ago i was unaware of.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: not that i am aware of

About you
What makes you stand out from other Applicants:
Tell us about you: irl name is chris, Im 20 years old, i live in Cornwall I am autistic and have ADHD , I live at home with my mother, Fav games are gmod and R6 Siege
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: im Serious.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Because i understand what being staff means( As how a staff member is to act, how staff should be respectful ( with minges its a bit tricky i know ) I know the rules of the server and the guidelines on what Punishments are suitable for breaking which rules.

Experience
Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Mod , assisting players with setting up sims, helping players who were stuck and helping in events
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: yes
If yes, What were your duties: assisting players with Dealing with RDM,ARDM and NITRP
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: yes

If yes, What were your duties: giving roles

Scenarios
A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
my answer I would speak calmly with both of them, at the same time i would check chat logs and see if there are any pm containing ERP if i found pms containing ERP i would take the appropriate action and give the player who was ERPing correct suitable punishment.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
first I would speak to both of them Then i would see if the CT is new to the server and ask if my friend encouraged the him/her and if CT says friend did encourage him/her, I would tell the CT that its best to ignore anyone trying to encourage him/her to do something that involves breaking rules and i would give my friend a more severe line of punishment as he took advantage of a new player and encouraged him/her to brake rules however I would also look at the rules that were broken and see what the punishment would be appropriate.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
ok considering i am aware of 212th taking off and landing procedure they have to advert for troopers in the MHB to move, however i have noticed a lot of troopers don't listen, now if the 212th used comms telling troopers in MHB to move and a trooper doesn't and gets crushed and makes a claim of VRDM, i would ask both the 212th and trooper what happened i would then check logs to see if the 212th used comms telling troopers in MHB to move and if the 212th did advert i would explain to the trooper that he was warned to move and didn't so he got crushed and that it wasn't the 212th fault at the trooper was warned to move

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes I do

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Okay so ima be real here and had no idea you was Fierce when i first saw you ingame since i got back. I saw you and remembered that you had then name in Fleet but then i saw your prestige and thought it wasn't you.

Now i know it is I'm gunna give this a big +1 as you are one of the best people I know on the server and I honestly don't think I would be playing on the server today if you wasn't my 2ndLT in 212th.

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
Okay so ima be real here and had no idea you was Fierce when i first saw you ingame since i got back. I saw you and remembered that you had then name in Fleet but then i saw your prestige and thought it wasn't you.

Now i know it is I'm gunna give this a big +1 as you are one of the best people I know on the server and I honestly don't think I would be playing on the server today if you wasn't my 2ndLT in 212th.
thx greeny and its good to see you back btw and thx that means alot to me for you to say that

swans-jailer
Reactions: greeny

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
ah yes im gonna be honest at said time i had alot of stuff was going on in game and with college irl and i was dealing with depression and because of the depression i got really stress and i thought it would be best to leave and i did
Heres the issue.
Ive heard 2 different reasons for you leaving.
1. BF2 Update, you didn't agree with it nor did you like it, so you left
2. You had a disagreement with someone, somewhere which lead to you leaving

Please help us understand why you originally left. Also, of you claim the reason was due to depression/stress. What makes you ready to be staff now? I would suggest you have some more time on the server to make sure you're ready.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour
Jan 15, 2019
BF2 Update, you didn't agree with it nor did you like it, so you left
You had a disagreement with someone, somewhere which lead to you
Ok yes i didn’t agree with the BF2 update that did contribute a little but wasn’t the main reason and disagreement with someone im unaware of?

Also, of you claim the reason was due to depression/stress. What makes you ready to be staff now? I would suggest you have some more time on the server to make sure you're ready
Well since that happened ive been on medication and have got my depression under control now, so i if i get stressed it won’t be a major problem

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
This application has been Denied due to us not really feeling fully confident on having you back in the staff team.
However, this doesn't mean it's always a no. You may reapply again, at earliers in 2 weeks.​

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.