In game name: Ki Adi Mundi/Frost
Discord name and number: O'boy#2036
Proffered name:Mundi or Frost dosnt matter
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 29
Timezone: CET

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: Jedi and Oni
Which Character do you play most: Ki Adi Mundi
How long you play during the week per day: well from i wake up till server pop is low
How long you play during the weekend per day: same as the abow

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: not to my knowlage
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: no berly plays on ccrp.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: as most people know me on swrp im pretty fair in my jugdment and if somoen fucks up im not afraid to call them out on it dosnt matter who they are.
Tell us about you: i may look harss in some people eyes but my judgment is never clouded and i always act for the better for the server, im a serius rp up to 90% of the time ofc you can relax at some points aswell and just have fun but thats never on a full pop server.
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: i dont know fair ?
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: well its up to you, im on every day and i feel i can help out.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: no
If yes, What were your duties:
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: no
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: no

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do? punish him for rdm there is not downtime

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do? punish them both acordingly. And i prob give my friend harsser punishment.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? report him to higher ups and tell him to stop if there is no higherups avaible at the time.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? well shouldnt be a problem since if you plan a event your scheduel should be clear but if its a emergency you can ask if annyone wanna take it over or you push it to a nother time or date

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
+/-

Very active, I see him on a lot. However, I don't see him interact with GM as much as some of the other Jedi interact with their regiment.

Seems to have a lot of time, so that's a plus. But I don't see him on a lot during some of the bigger events.

Application is messy. From my limited interaction, I think English is his first language, if so this application is even messier than I thought. Doesn't look like he read through it carefully. I believe that staff need to have clean, well written applications as they represent the server and its owner and its players.

swans-jailer

Malkiax

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
May 15, 2018
He is very active with GM, he's lead GM for an exceptionally long time and I suggested he takes some time to do other things as a high ranking Jedi.
English is his second, or third, language.

As GM CO I'm extremely happy with his advice and activity since both him and I have been in GM for long times, separately, and as such he can offer insight very few others can

swans-jailer
Reactions: Oboy and Green Bean
Sep 26, 2018
Dead
Absolute legend. A model to follow when it comes to a Jedi General and his regiment, always seeking to work collaboratively and whenever needed, in the leadership role. Would make a great staff member.

Only concern is, if he was not invisible and no clipping in the ground, with only his head showing. It may look like a dodgy jaws scene and may incur many friendly fire incidents.

swans-jailer
Aug 14, 2018
+1
Great active member on our server, tries to help the server in any way he can, he shows that is very dedicated to his Regiment he is assigned to, would make a great staff member and only benefit us and the server

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Oboy
Status
Not open for further replies.