Fredis Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2017
Lithuania
  • https://steamcommunity.com/id/FuckYouRetardedBitch/
  • 2020/04/06 around 17-18 in my country
  • 12 hours
  • Reason: Prop Abuse/Minging Take this Twelve hours to calm down yes. I have reduced this
  • Kaili Chenner
  • Why i should be unbanned : At first Kaili Chenner Tried to raid our base, and failed horribly, Then He came in our base, told us it was a failbase, then he started telling us nonsense and i told him to stop crying, He muted me, Then he deleted some of our base, while Dasu Yan was rebuilding what he deleted i wanted to put a prop on the room that my printers were in and no-colide it , i tried to adjust the prop with my mousewheel, but since i got back to gmod like a week or less ago, i did it too much and it went further then i expected, i brung it back and tried to adjust it again, but then i got banned Edit: I didnt hit anyone or do anything bad with the prop that i adjusted wrongly, and he reduced the ban so i had to change the reason and duration, but i am still not happy with it since i only told him to stop crying because he failed raiding us and was being salty

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Kaili Chenner

Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
You firstly tried to prop block the elevator when I tried to talk to Dasu when making him try fix the base. You didn’t need to be there and then you spawned a prop in front of me pushing it forward and backwards like 10 times. I was dealing with Dasu and telling him how to fix his base that will comply with the rules. Yes I may haw over reacted a touch but that was because I accidently removed the elevator. If you were saying you were trying to block the door with a prop how is one supposed to lock pick it when someone raids? If the door isn’t accessible from the outside due to a nocolide door? If I may ask thst.

swans-jailer
Jul 28, 2017
Lithuania
and you told us to fix the base so they can exit without getting shot in the elevator thats why i "propblocked" the elevator coz i wanted to no-colide it and i told u if it was good but then dasu said to remove it so i did its not my problem if you lose memory in 1 day

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.