Formal CCRP Server Balancing Proposal [WIP]

Following previous comments, suggestions from Solid and other members of the community.

This documents the current Work-In-Progress proposal to Drewbie regarding the balance and on-going continued gameplay of Drew's Community.

This is a comprehensive, top-down review including entire processes, actions and decisions including, where necessary, those assigned to perform those actions.

This document covers:
  • Staff Roles, including Mentors
  • Weapon Balancing
  • Economy Balancing
  • Job Roles, including introduction of legitimate enterprises and RP focused roles.
While this document is open for suggestions, comments of one-line nature, +/- support etc. will be removed and classified as spam. If you have a serious contribution of support or negative support, please explain this clearly, with the exact points you have an issue with.

If you are in support of this document, and have no further comments to make - simply like the post.

Feedback is appreciated.

Current Issues
  • Many addons are underutilised, either because they have been superseded or there is generally no interest in them.
  • Gang Menu is currently poor, with bad coding and management capability. (Due to be replaced anyway)
  • Jobs, Gun Dealers in particular are completely redundant.
  • Crafting Mod
    • Weapons have not been tested for balance, stat ranges are wild and estimations at best. Lack of testing results in cheap, high-powered weapons that do not scale to the users level.
    • Lack of scaling means that eLevel is overly buffed to compensate, creating a "damage" gap between lower and higher levels bigger than it ever has been when previous buffs included just HP.
    • Unranked players have little hope other than to hide indefinitely until they are simply raided to the point of no return, consequently excusing them from the server.
    • Wild unregulated trading has resulted in over-payment for basic guns, pushing inflation higher.
  • Cars are simply superfluous, many just use taxis anyway. They are simply a distraction unless used for job roles.
  • Gameplay is 90% focused on killing anyone, anything and everything. Nerfing weaponry should re-introduce tactician-based combat.
  • Basic map failures, prop protection failures that prevent proper RP
    • In particular jail cells being classed as world props.
  • Staff are over-zealous, extremely reactionary and still don't understand context or proper banning procedure from undercover testing.
Resolution Process & Reasoning
  1. Complete review of all weapons base stats and damages, compiled in Excel/Google Sheets/Whatever.
    • Review must:
      • Take into account eLevel damage increase and damage resistance. Tests should be made at 0%, 50% and 100%.
      • Conducted and experimented on between a minimum of two parties for a range of results.
        • Parties would ideally be Staff & Non-Staff to ensure independence and transparency.
  2. Selection process for what guns should be included in the crafting mod from now on
    • The best course of action for the crafting mod is to reduce the amount of guns available.
    • Effectively like hyper rare Pokémon cards.
    • This means select guns will be in the crafting mod, with very-low chances of obtaining blueprints and parts required.
      • These select guns based on the above review will have MAX stat increases of no more than 25%.
      • Publishing the statistics and damage outcomes of these guns will have to happen so people know what to expect.
    • Introduce a way of getting paid for Bars and Ores, with a small worthwhile payment for your efforts.
      • Not to the extent where AFK mining is the new basing. (Perhaps limit to bars only?)
  3. Re-Introduce all or some excluded guns back to the gundealer based on the weapon review.
  4. Remove or nerf knockback that has suddenly appeared on some guns.
  5. Based on the damage results, current eLevel buffs and ranges - re-examine Damage Increase, Damage Resistance and all other major stat boosts such as HP and Armour.
    • HP is too much or too little depending on the weapon in question. There is no middle ground of good damage to HP ratio. The above review and alterations should help balance this correctly.
  6. FULL RESET
    • This has to occur not only because of the above changes, but rampant abuse of in-game money, exploits and more have made the current situation untenable.
    • This is an unpopular decision, it will impact player numbers significantly, though they will return to normal provided we complete this entire plan.
  7. Economy hard-limits
    • Re-Introduction of $2.1bn limit on wallets.
    • Introduce a $5bn limit on bank balances if possible
      • If not, taxation of 20-25% above $2.1bn in the bank.
    • Introduce taxation on wallets over $1 - $1.5bn of 20-25%.
    • These figures are examples, it is possible on their introduction we may increase or decrease these depending on testing.
  8. All other products, including cars will not be subject to any changes regarding pricing. They of course are reset at this stage anyway. Increasing their prices will simply exacerbate any inflation and alter the "grind ratio" too far.
  9. Introduction of more RP focused roles, reduction in combative roles and criminal roles.
    • Do we really need like 8 different types of thief, two assassins etc. 13 different ways to be a cop.
    • Introduce more legitimate money making enterprises or roles that encourage community participation. Not just throwing a bitcoin addon on there and dusting your hands with it (Suggestions are welcome here).
  10. EXTREMELY CONTROVERSIAL: A look at potentially increasing the raid requirements to an even higher level or preferably first prestige to stimulate playerbase growth. Of course, levels the same and under can still raid each other. It would just prevent higher non-competitive players from dominating the unranked landscape
    • This would conversely 'relax' the atmosphere a bit more.
  11. Addon review - what's used, what isn't. Farming mod at this stage is utterly pointless. Weed is utterly pointless. Drug dealer/bartender etc. pointless. - No real reward for doing those jobs would be good if they at least offered reasonable XP towards your eLevel if not in-game cash, no interest at all despite player involvement.
    • Reducing the addon load would improve performance for clients too.
  12. Map Cleanup & Review - full check of spawn points, map doors etc. effectively a full "bug sweep"
This document is a work in progress and should be treated as such. Your suggestions and feedback will work into the document over time.

Xirii

Comments

May 11, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
On point 10. I agree completely, however due to the power of premium printers I suggest premiums can be raided no matter the prestige, create a banding system like 0-20, 21-40, etc... Add numbers to the prestige system rather than just rank names, It's hard to keep track if this is implemented.
Maybe forcing people to pursue multiple jobs in order to get a crafting material from them rather than using weapon parts also, I think weapon parts are a really un-fun part of the crafting system. Maybe say the weed farmer can get like a strong roots material and the meth cook can get pure crystal for the weapon sights or something rather than weapon parts, this will make it so people are not just sitting AFK but are actually working towards a goal that isn't just mining. Give all these useless jobs meaning via the crafting system.

Last edited:

Soka

Premium
Jun 24, 2018
Land of the Snowmonkeys
User Points
Admin Points
I support the ideas mentioned above. Some job spawns are a bit broken like FBI and Juggernaut.
And I'd also like to volunteer for the complete review of weapons

Xirii

Staff member
Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
User Points
Admin Points
On point 10. I agree completely, however due to the power of premium printers I suggest premiums can be raided no matter the prestige, create a banding system like 0-20, 21-40, etc... Add numbers to the prestige system rather than just rank names, It's hard to keep track if this is implemented.
Maybe forcing people to pursue multiple jobs in order to get a crafting material from them rather than using weapon parts also, I think weapon parts are a really un-fun part of the crafting system. Maybe say the weed farmer can get like a strong roots material and the meth cook can get pure crystal for the weapon sights or something rather than weapon parts, this will make it so people are not just sitting AFK but are actually working towards a goal that isn't just mining. Give all these useless jobs meaning via the crafting system.
Numbers are implemented on all prestiges from 1 - 140, via the rank icon given in F6, however this isn't on the scoreboard admittedly. Above that however they are simply named and I do not have that data to hand. I don't see however why that can't be introduced.

Adding more items is feasible, and may be the solution to making what weapons remain in the crafting mod as "hyper rare"

Thanks for your feedback.

Jul 6, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I think most of the points are fair, but I think that having 20-25% taxation on 2.1b+ is a little bit too much, something like 10-15% looks better and would probably be more well recieved.

DeathShadow

Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
User Points
Admin Points
Unfortunately I have to agree with Xirii this time. Due to a current incident, the server is unplayable.
However, I'd like to point out some things myself.

Let's start with the most extreme one:
The Staff Team.

I hereby propose an entire purge towards the whole staff team, once my exams finish, that way I can rebuild the staff team from 0. Yes most of you will be angry at me, others won't. I would certainly get help from Xirii and probably Pixal to help me rebuild it. Some will probably get PMed the same day the team gets purged to allow to rebuild it.

This is just a proposition. Please do not hate me on this. It is the only fair solution, if the server gets wiped however here comes the deal.
I myself am willing to enter this purge, should it be deemed by the community and should the community want to choose a new community manager. I will let you folks decide, as in players and staff.

Onto the server stuff:

I believe the crafting mod should be kept but nerfed. A legendary gun should be legendary. In case a player finds someone with a legendary gun they should be amazed. It should become unique pretty much. Making it so rare, the person who has it, will never ever want to get rid of it.

The weapons damage should be like followed (this is just an example):

Common - 1x Damage
Rare - 1.25x Damage
Epic - 1.5x Damage
Legendary - 2x Damage MAX!

Making a legendary gun still valuable, but not able to 1 shot kill someone.

Crafting should be seperated in various things, such as printer farming, mining, lumberjacking, etc, making it a bit harder to get one.

Onto the level stuff:

We should limit the max prestiges. We should only be able to max out 2 or 3 skills. Not all of them (No one really uses fall damage).
Making players having to decide between being a tank, a super fast person (also promotes use of vehicles to get around), a raider, etc.
This also encourage team work, such as leaving the tank at the base while the DPS go and get some loot.

Drugs

Should it be decided to get used, they should provide player buffs, encouraging the use of them. Such as temporary more health regen, movement speed. Of course after they wear out negative side effects come into play.

For now this is all I have to say.

(Of course we can always wipe Half of the playerbase to achieve: PERFECT BALANCE! LIKE ALL THINGS SHOULD BE)

Wheelchair

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Third Reich
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Taxation far too high, 5% max. I don't want to grind money, spend all day taking sits and then loose more than I made.

Players need something to spend money on to take it out of circulation rather than moving around from player to players. Skins perhaps? Pointshop items?

Cars should be removed from Server 2, however not Server 1. Maybe remove 40% of the cars that are not used.
They should also be fixed and not deal player damage.

Dismantling weapons should give 100% more weapon parts.

Rule #24 Your base needs to be equal needs to actually be enforced. (If the defender is running in and out of nocollided props, the attackers should be able to do so aswell)

Premium printers need to be nerfed, XP and money wise.

Antiques dealer removed.

The reason farming/weed isn't used is because it lacks XP and money, suggestions have been previously made on buffing XP and money.

Remove teapots or fix them so the user will be unwanted upon dying, etc.

Last edited:

DeathShadow

Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
User Points
Admin Points
Taxation far too high, 5% max. I don't want to grind money, spend all day taking sits and then loose more than I made.

Players need something to spend money on to take it out of circulation rather than moving around from player to players. Skins perhaps? Pointshop items?

Cars should be removed from Server 2, however not Server 1. Maybe remove 40% of the cars that are not used.
They should also be fixed and not deal player damage.

Dismantling weapons should give 100% more weapon parts.

Rule #24 Your base needs to be equal needs to actually be enforced. (If the defender is running in and out of nocollided props, the attackers should be able to do aswell)

Premium printers need to be nerfed, XP and money wise.

Antiques dealer removed.

The reason farming/weed isn't used is because it lacks XP and money, suggestions have been previously made on buffing XP and money.

Remove teapots or fix them so the user will be unwanted upon dying, etc.
Taxation would only occur after a certain limit is met, lets say at 2 billion it starts to tax until you reach 2 billion again.

I agree with antique.

Weed farm either give buffs or more xp and cash.

Tbh we should have jobs that give a crap ton of xp but barely any money or make you lose it and jobs that give a crap ton money but barely any xp.

So you constantly have to switch between the two.

May 22, 2017
Israel
User Points
Admin Points
I think that if you will do a reset and everything will get wiped the cops should make more money in their salary then thiefs because they can't use printers or do illigal stuff that will get them more money, and plus you should nerf the tuned dark gold factory even more to balance the economy

Solid

Premium
VIP
Dec 30, 2017
User Points
Admin Points
Talking about off server stuff such as purging the staff team which was suggested by DeathShadow.
I actually agree, but again, someone needs to have the time to do it and I think mostly the active and contributing players of DC should be the ones who can at the least try to choose who they think would be fit for the roles such as community manager and set admins. I've also been hearing reports of people who've noticed some admins being biased or clearly not doing anything when seeing rulebreakers.
I'd like to actually know if anyone wants me in my position, cause usually when I'm even playing just like any player, people think I'm gonna ban them when they arrest me. I have no clue where this idea comes from, but still a valid reason to double check.

Talking about server related stuff, yeah.
A lot of things need to be fixed and I'm very happy to see people hearing my ideas and actually looking at it from the side and thinking about it and not just thinking "Oh I'll lose my stuff."

I completely agree with the idea of making a legendary a LEGENDARY, not a fucking commonly seen thing between players above 20 hours.
Currently I thought of 2 methods:
  1. We lower the legendary chances to a fucking micro number.
  2. Lower the chances of a bp that will have 100% of a leg.
I currently can't decide which one would be better. Since if we lower chances of legendaries and make let's say only 2-4 guns have the ability to become legendary, it could take so long for people to get one. And then people with a lot of cash would have the upper hand since they can buy it from players and wouldn't have to place work in to it.
Yet, when I think of the second one I think the chance of the bp would have to be insanely small, since people get printers all the time and they produce quite quickly, so we'd have to have a really small chance for only let's say 1 in 300 to get one, considering everyone would base.

Also a lot of the jobs are useless. I can't really remember all, but I'll edit this post and place them here. Which I know people don't use seriously for anything.

Regarding drugs though, yes. I'd agree to the idea of not giving too much xp/cash, but have some stat increases. Such as health for some time or regeneration, or speed or whatever. An increase to the point where it would be balanced, but quite noticable.

Also about the map, I think I will try and get screenshots and info about ALL of the bugs that I can find. At least on S1 since that's the server we get most of the new players.

Taxes are the thing that I originally suggested. I think the 15% would be fair if you go over 2b or 3b, yet in the bank it would be like 10%. Since due to the cap most people would hold their cash in the bank, not in their pockets.

Stats are definitely one of the thing that shows if you're new or a veteran in terms of prestiging etc. I like the concept of limiting it to 2-3 skills so you can choose what to max, but the problem I would have with it, is that some builds would be very superior to the others. I'm afraid that there will be 1 good build and no one will use anything else, for example what would be the point of walk speed in anything, or lock picking speed? Doors are rarely protected either way, usually it's the keypads.

Besides all of this, someone was speaking about useless cars and stuff. I know that cars take up a lot of server resources if it's from a separate mod or something, so I thought we could just remove like at least 40% of the cars and use the resources in stuff such as pimped out legendaries with skins, just another bonus for having a legendary that could make it more wanted. Or just overall in other scripts.

That's really all of that. I'll make some lists of info down here.

A compilation of all the bugs I could find on S1 map.
Starting from floating trees, to not working cinemas and getting under the map in spots where you can even shoot others that are on the normal street.
Imgur images:
All jobs I think are useless:
Medic
Gopnik
Weed farmer
Antique Dealer
Bartender
Drug Dealer
Mobster
Mob Boss
Most cops
Most Military
Tribe man
Tow Truck Driver

Probs more.

Last edited:
May 22, 2017
Israel
User Points
Admin Points
Plus I think that you should reduce the ammount of fuel that every car has and make all of the cars use more fuel because atm the fuel is system is useless and noone uses it normaly plus when you try to fuel your car most of the times it won't let you do it so please try to fix it in the next patch

DeathShadow

Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
User Points
Admin Points
Talking about off server stuff such as purging the staff team which was suggested by DeathShadow.
I actually agree, but again, someone needs to have the time to do it and I think mostly the active and contributing players of DC should be the ones who can at the least try to choose who they think would be fit for the roles such as community manager and set admins. I've also been hearing reports of people who've noticed some admins being biased or clearly not doing anything when seeing rulebreakers.
I'd like to actually know if anyone wants me in my position, cause usually when I'm even playing just like any player, people think I'm gonna ban them when they arrest me. I have no clue where this idea comes from, but still a valid reason to double check.
In regards to this, I would first start with a post asking about me maintaining my position or getting replaced. After a decision would be made we would proceed. We also need to be careful while purging. The same day we purge we would need some backup admins already, else it would be a nightmare to maintain a server with only 1 or 2 persons.
I can setup a poll today about my position. Of course, drew has a veto on this matter, same as Xirii.

I completely agree with the idea of making a legendary a LEGENDARY, not a fucking commonly seen thing between players above 20 hours.
Currently I thought of 2 methods:
  1. We lower the legendary chances to a fucking micro number.
  2. Lower the chances of a bp that will have 100% of a leg.
Being spoken with Drew, but I think he phyiscally can't lower it anymore, as it's at the lowest possible. Which is kind of a bugger, therefore the actual nerf would have to be it.

Regarding drugs though, yes. I'd agree to the idea of not giving too much xp/cash, but have some stat increases. Such as health for some time or regeneration, or speed or whatever. An increase to the point where it would be balanced, but quite noticable.
Already stated in my comment, Drugs should give a buff and a debuff after being used. Such as 30 seconds of increased health. 1 min of lower health than normal.
I think we should seperate XP from money, you either grind one or the other. When grinding XP you should lose a bit of cash, not much, but just enough to filter inflation. That way you need to set priorities like: Today im focusing on Xp or money, also motivates team work in Crews.

Stats are definitely one of the thing that shows if you're new or a veteran in terms of prestiging etc. I like the concept of limiting it to 2-3 skills so you can choose what to max, but the problem I would have with it, is that some builds would be very superior to the others. I'm afraid that there will be 1 good build and no one will use anything else, for example what would be the point of walk speed in anything, or lock picking speed? Doors are rarely protected either way, usually it's the keypads.
Would be nice to find a way to limit this, like the more health, the slower you walk. Something among those lines. I'm sure we will find a way to balance this out.

Besides all of this, someone was speaking about useless cars and stuff. I know that cars take up a lot of server resources if it's from a separate mod or something, so I thought we could just remove like at least 40% of the cars and use the resources in stuff such as pimped out legendaries with skins, just another bonus for having a legendary that could make it more wanted. Or just overall in other scripts.
Cars depends on the map really. We can always remove the taxis, except on server 2 due to flatgrass and incentivate bus drivers and stuff. Of course, it will be rarely used if a person can buy a car or run with max speed. Remove speed and make cars a bit more expensive and I'm sure Bus Drivers will be used. We can always keep the taxis for fast travel, but increase their price. This way it fights inflation once again.

May 22, 2017
Israel
User Points
Admin Points
Cars depends on the map really. We can always remove the taxis, except on server 2 due to flatgrass and incentivate bus drivers and stuff. Of course, it will be rarely used if a person can buy a car or run with max speed. Remove speed and make cars a bit more expensive and I'm sure Bus Drivers will be used. We can always keep the taxis for fast travel, but increase their price. This way it fights inflation once again.
But still I have to say that I agree with solid we should remove useless cars that are really cheap and noone uses them, (I'm not saying we should remove all of the cheap cars because still we have new players and they will want to drive by their own some time and not just use the taxis or buses but most of them, maybe do a staff meeting and ask what cars should be removed from the server or do a pule or do a public meeting, There are so many ways to do it.)

May 9, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Would be nice to find a way to limit this, like the more health, the slower you walk. Something among those lines. I'm sure we will find a way to balance this out.
maybe some sort of armor pieces ? like maybe nanosuit you are fast and low health, maybe like a power armor is 50/50 and then a bigger player model is high health but low mobility.

DeathShadow

Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
User Points
Admin Points
maybe some sort of armor pieces ? like maybe nanosuit you are fast and low health, maybe like a power armor is 50/50 and then a bigger player model is high health but low mobility.
That doesn't sound bad, would it be single use stuff or permanent stuff?

Xirii

Staff member
Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
User Points
Admin Points
I'm just making a quick response here Re: Taxation.

20% is not too high and is based on the amount you have in the bank. Taxation could then be set to once every 6hrs of gameplay.

Preferably I'd just like a fixed limit on the amount of money people can hold and keep at any one time to keep inflation in check.

Lower taxes mean people horde more cash and we simply delay the inevitable. The taxes need to remove a significant quantity of wealth regularly - 10% is simply not enough. Your interest would simply negate the tax resulting in no change in the economy at all.

20% looks like a big number, but in reality it isn't. Taxation of course would only occur on large bank balances and nobody would have more than a billion to hand anyway if I reintroduced hard limits.

Simply put if taxation is made at $2.1bn @ 20% you'll just jump down to $1.75bn-ish - really not that bad in the grand scheme of things. At that level as well you are no longer taxed. It just keeps a cap on the economy, so those who earn more get regulated fairly.

Apr 15, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I like the armor suggestion o3o
There could be single use and permanent use ones put em into a crate <3

As for removing the cars ... if we remove all money it will force players to buy the cheap cars because well they cant buy the 1m cars ....

Also i recommend removing BP from printers and just putting them in a npc ... Up the prices a little.
If they are in a printers its WAY to easy to get BP's ....

"Rule #24 Your base needs to be equal needs to actually be enforced. (If the defender is running in and out of nocollided props, the attackers should be able to do so aswell)"
That's smart why hasn't this been a thing ? Peaking is unfair for the raider.
Legit you sit there wait for them to keypad crack then pop out and boom.... keep doing this till the raid time limit is up LMFAO
Or 1shot them with a shotgun...

As for the purge of the staff team... I 100% support that.
Even if i get purge xD!
There should be some kind of LEGIT training.
Training as in more professional staff attitude...
I have seen/heard of some staff members being right out RUDE to players in sits...
They shouldn't get perms for commands and such TILL they are proven to not be rude and such...
I understand "I dont get paid" but doesn't mean you can be rude and an asshole to players xD
Need to take their postilion more serious.

Now I know nobody is perfect BUT still should at least try a little more when dealing with players o3o

My view on the purge is this.

Get rid of everyone -> Look at who deserves to keep there spot -> Have the staff who gets to stay train and keep an eye on newer admins
Also if possible REMOVE the useless commands...
If we had TRAINED admins watching the newer admins (how they act towards players now that they have admin) then it would be a lot better.
AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION XD
AS IN slap and slay... No need for admins to have them ... Just leads to abuse lol.

I know the staff team wont be perfect BUT it can always be close amiright :D

There should also be staff regs...
As in a forum post only staff can see and they FOLLOW when punishing players
example
Player is disrespectful to others:
Warn
ban 1day
ban 1w
perm ban

Warnings are useless....
They just stack up...
But if we punish by there warnings it would be easier in my opinion...
Lets be honest... a warn means nothing in the eyes of players lmfao.

At the moment you guys are doing a great job keep it up <3
PEACE OUT!

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I like the armor suggestion o3o
There could be single use and permanent use ones put em into a crate <3

As for removing the cars ... if we remove all money it will force players to buy the cheap cars because well they cant buy the 1m cars ....

Also i recommend removing BP from printers and just putting them in a npc ... Up the prices a little.
If they are in a printers its WAY to easy to get BP's ....

"Rule #24 Your base needs to be equal needs to actually be enforced. (If the defender is running in and out of nocollided props, the attackers should be able to do so aswell)"
That's smart why hasn't this been a thing ? Peaking is unfair for the raider.
Legit you sit there wait for them to keypad crack then pop out and boom.... keep doing this till the raid time limit is up LMFAO
Or 1shot them with a shotgun...

As for the purge of the staff team... I 100% support that.
Even if i get purge xD!
There should be some kind of LEGIT training.
Training as in more professional staff attitude...
I have seen/heard of some staff members being right out RUDE to players in sits...
They shouldn't get perms for commands and such TILL they are proven to not be rude and such...
I understand "I dont get paid" but doesn't mean you can be rude and an asshole to players xD
Need to take their postilion more serious.

Now I know nobody is perfect BUT still should at least try a little more when dealing with players o3o

My view on the purge is this.

Get rid of everyone -> Look at who deserves to keep there spot -> Have the staff who gets to stay train and keep an eye on newer admins
Also if possible REMOVE the useless commands...
If we had TRAINED admins watching the newer admins (how they act towards players now that they have admin) then it would be a lot better.
AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION XD
AS IN slap and slay... No need for admins to have them ... Just leads to abuse lol.

I know the staff team wont be perfect BUT it can always be close amiright :D

There should also be staff regs...
As in a forum post only staff can see and they FOLLOW when punishing players
example
Player is disrespectful to others:
Warn
ban 1day
ban 1w
perm ban

Warnings are useless....
They just stack up...
But if we punish by there warnings it would be easier in my opinion...
Lets be honest... a warn means nothing in the eyes of players lmfao.

At the moment you guys are doing a great job keep it up <3
PEACE OUT!
I agree with everything you said here, we need to actually train trials not give them their rank then tell them to do sits, bases should 100% be more equal, maybe remove one ways? Just a thought 🤔

May 9, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
That doesn't sound bad, would it be single use stuff or permanent stuff?
like crafting a weapon they could have a % like 60-100 for speed then 0-30 or some other numbers that way we would have a lot more fun
trying to get these new items. other attributes could be like damage ressistance and maybe jump ?

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
User Points
Admin Points
I love the document, however, I feel there are a lot of points we are overlooking as a whole. The things you want to change like leveling or guns, mean replayability goes down. I love the idea that I will be able to reach max level with all skills, if this is not the case why would I prestige. And I agree on weapon rarity, damage should be reduced, but not buy fathoms, as people who have played on this server for months need to feel as if they have something to show for it. Just my opinion, if people don't agree with me its fine. However, I have been playing on the server, for 4 months, and my Epic Tommy Gun against a 4000 health player is fair. It just means that people who join right away have to reach around 80 -100 to be worthy of a fight. Lowers ability of MassRDM with new spawns as well. I love the rest.

- Peace Out
Walcroft/Shazam