ACCEPTED Fms Roger's fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
Basic Info

Name: Famous Roger (in short Fms Roger)
Regiment: ARC (used to be 91st and 212th)
Current rank: LT
Playtime: 90,97 hours

OOC Information

Do you have a microphone: yes
Quick summary about you: i am a 15 year old boy who goes to school takes the RP seriously in this server and i might have sometimes things to do but when i can play i always play star wars RP and just hang out with friends too.
Are you currently staff on any DC related server: No.

IC Information

Why should we choose you as fleet: I have commanded troops many times before and as fleet i could understand if someone has done good or bad right or wrong and if im ever going to be fleet i will always take it very seriously (as i have always) and will always try to have a good outcome on every mission we will be having and before i am about judge somebody for doing anything wrong in anyway i will first listen what he has to say and will be strict but still caring and kind.
Describe the roles and responsibilites of Fleet: the headline of the whole empire and will always serve their duties and help to keep the ship and troopers stable sometimes it can be mission's to lead everyone to victory or helping other troopers and granting or denying their request's but the whole role and responsibility for fleet is to be strict and serve the empire with a good cause and keep the whole clone army stable
Have you ever been Kicked/Demoted/Banned:never
Do you understand that fleet is very respectable and discplined rank: Yes i do very highly
Any commanding situations: in ARC and 91st and 212th i have done commanding situations (i won't be giving examples but if you really want one just let me know and i can give one)
What can you offer for the fleet: i will offer very good teamwork with others, good leadership, success on mission's very good performance if i will be selected that is and lot's of strictness and some soft too. (as Medic also if needed)
Anything else: for the motherland! and i made a rainbow so this wouldn't make a plain application

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
I would like examples since they really help an application
alright in 91st i have always given for lot's of 91st to be stationed in different places to start and we got lot's of good compliment's because 91st was there we it was needed and just some simple patrolling commands
in 212th i have always given the ground trooper to use the tanks or just go to one place and we were when was needed
in ARC i have been giving patrolling commands and to help other people while i have been doing something else and to say whjat to not use and what to use so yeah
i know this doesn't sound too good but yeah sorry...

swans-jailer

Vapour

SWRP Event Staff
VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
Hello FMS Roger!
Nice to see you applying for Fleet. Let's "Do a Green" and completely break down this application.

Basic Info:

Ok. Now this section all appeared A-OK to me until the eye comes across your play time. Include a unit of measurement for god's sake! 90 Minutes? Years? Days? Ah!

OOC Information:
We've had conversations in the game and your mic sounds clear- you'll need this to be an effective member of the team.
The quick summary could certainly be extended. I'd like to know a bit more about why you want to leave a position in ARC for the fleet. It's going to be a change of scenery. Trust me.

In Character Information:
The first question was OK. It told me all I wanted to know. Good.

The second question made me very concerned. I quote, "The Empire". We're a republic, not an empire. You mentioned this Empire twice. I'd hope you knew that we're not in the ages of Darth Vader and Luke, but the time of the legendary Mace Windu and his accomplices.

Good to hear you weren't banned or demoted. I've never had an issue with you when I've taken the honor of being your CO.

This next question also made me concerned. Give examples. In fairness, you added them when asked, but this application should be your attempt at selling yourself to the Admiral. Show off those situations!

Fleet won't work as Medics, but this question was answered fairly.

On the whole...

I'd give this a +1. But to be frank, I just don't know FMS. To extend on this, You asked me to look at the app. Something I Don't appreciate. Regardless, I'm going to try and not let it influence this decision on whether I +Rep Or -Rep.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Famous Roger
Aug 26, 2018
Hello FMS Roger!
Nice to see you applying for Fleet. Let's "Do a Green" and completely break down this application.

Basic Info:

Ok. Now this section all appeared A-OK to me until the eye comes across your play time. Include a unit of measurement for god's sake! 90 Minutes? Years? Days? Ah!

OOC Information:
We've had conversations in the game and your mic sounds clear- you'll need this to be an effective member of the team.
The quick summary could certainly be extended. I'd like to know a bit more about why you want to leave a position in ARC for the fleet. It's going to be a change of scenery. Trust me.

In Character Information:
The first question was OK. It told me all I wanted to know. Good.

The second question made me very concerned. I quote, "The Empire". We're a republic, not an empire. You mentioned this Empire twice. I'd hope you knew that we're not in the ages of Darth Vader and Luke, but the time of the legendary Mace Windu and his accomplices.

Good to hear you weren't banned or demoted. I've never had an issue with you when I've taken the honor of being your CO.

This next question also made me concerned. Give examples. In fairness, you added them when asked, but this application should be your attempt at selling yourself to the Admiral. Show off those situations!

Fleet won't work as Medics, but this question was answered fairly.

On the whole...

I'd give this a +1. But to be frank, I just don't know FMS. To extend on this, You asked me to look at the app. Something I Don't appreciate. Regardless, I'm going to try and not let it influence this decision on whether I +Rep Or -Rep.

https://gyazo.com/1c65afc09f7c4a77267c3c0a45e2182b

NEUTRAL.
yes i understand sir i don't know that much about star wars in OOC and i forgot the empire were bad guys so im super sorry sir i will try to do better next time :( salutes and sorry about the message i didn't ask for commenting on it just to let me know does it look good but thank you for your feedback anyway :)

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Roger Your Applying For Fleet Cool...
Lets Begin
So to start off im currently your assigned fleet and i have to say you have been an amazing trooper with major dedication and great RP history so in my opinion it starts with a +!

Why should we pick you

You very nice i like your previous history as a good to know you will listen to both sides than just one.

Describing Fleet

You know the roles of fleet very well it would be great to see someone that knows so much actually become fleet.

Have you ever been banned

Good.

Understanding Fleet

Good.

Commanding Situations

Nice however id like to see and hear what you did.

What can you offer

Nice Nice Nice better stick to your word.

Overall i give this a

+1

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.