Fluffy's staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2019
Note :I did a staff app on the day before the forums and server went down and the application was wiped as part of the reset

General Info

In game name: 212th G 2nd LT 5436 Fluffy
Discord name and number: Fluffy#2449

Proffered name: Fluffy
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 20
Timezone: GMT

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 1, 212th
Which Character do you play most: 212th
How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 hours a day
How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-4 hours
Previous Punishments
We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I have two warnings for ARDM and RDM
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: no

About you
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have a good sense of judgement
Tell us about you: my real name is chris , im going to be at college for my fourth year and I live in Cornwall at home with my mother
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I would say seriousness
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Because i understand what being staff means( As how a staff member is to act, how staff should be respectful ( with minges its a bit tricky i know ) I know the rules of the server and the guidelines on what Punishments are suitable for breaking which rules.

Experience
Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: yes
If yes, What were your duties: helping and assisting players with questions and issues
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: yes
If yes, What were your duties: dealing with sits involving RDM,ARDM and NITRP situations
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: yes
If yes, What were your duties: giving players roles

Scenarios
A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I would speak calmly with both of them and I would check chat logs to confirm if there was any ERPing I would verbally warn him and if he continues issue a warn and then if he/she still continues to ERP possible ban.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
first I would speak to both of them and if the CT is new to the server and ask if my friend encouraged the CT and if my friend did I verbally tell the CT not to brake rules (so verbally warn the CT) and give my friend a more severe line of punishment as he took advantage of a new player and encouraged that player to brake rules however I would also look at the rules that were broken and see what the punishment would be appropriate.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
As it was a complete accident I would speak to him and tell him to be more careful in future I would however give that 212th a verbally warning, but if this continues I would warn him if it still continued I would issue the next level of punishment that would be appropriate.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes I understand

swans-jailer

Nea

Staff member
Server Staff
Mar 30, 2019
You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
first I would speak to both of them and if the CT is new to the server and ask if my friend encouraged the CT and if my friend did I verbally tell the CT not to brake rules (so verbally warn the CT) and give my friend a more severe line of punishment as he took advantage of a new player and encouraged that player to brake rules however I would also look at the rules that were broken and see what the punishment would be appropriate.
There's no reason to give them different punshiments, if they did the same thing they should be punished the same.

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
There's no reason to give them different punshiments, if they did the same thing they should be punished the same
actually yes they should both get the same punishment, its just at the time of typing out the scenario I was considering all possibilities such as do i give My friend a more severe Punishment as he abused the CTs trust or give both the same punishment but i do agree that they should both get the same punishment

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
as everyone siad you used to be staff. im curious what were your reasons for leaving the server before? activity is good and understanding is fine.
so ill say
+/- neutral for now will expand after you answer my question.
GL HF

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
im curious what were your reasons for leaving the server before?
Ok im gonna be completely honest the reason is i was unhappy at college i hated the course I was doing and i was also dealing with depression which was hard to deal with and then i was informed the server was going to BF2 which at the time i was fine with but after BF2 came i started get players compline about really bad lag and at that time college got to a point where i was not in the right state of mind and i had a emotional Breakdown and left

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Well that is a perfectly reasonable reason to leave. Your activity is good as said before by many your understanding works so it’s now a
+1 from me.
Also if it stresses you out being staff then take an loa we understand. Don’t let the server get in front of RL.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.