Basic info:

-Name: 41st SC MSG 1080 Moldyblaster
-Regiment: 41st
-Sub division: Sarlaac
-Current rank: MSG
-Playtime: 64 hours (On gametracker)

OOC Info:

- Do I have a mic: Indeed I do
-Quick summary about me: I am currently studying for my final exams for this school year and am very interested in video game design and coding
-Am i staff on any other DC server: No

IC Info:

-Why should you pick me for Fleet: I have lead many people during my time in the 41st, mostly when higher ups aren't on and I worked hard to make sure that they played properly and were useful in battle.
-Describe roles and responsibilities of Fleet: Fleet are there to lead the clones and keep everything functioning properly, they also provide orders for regiments during events and while on either the Venator or the base. For example they tell people whether or not they can use certain equipment and if they can do certain things.
-Have I ever been demoted / kicked / banned: I have been demoted once for misclicking during a training and hitting another clone
-Do I understand that Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined role: I fully understand this and am prepared to do what it takes
-Any commanding situations: I have done a server debrief after being elected to do so by "Random Fleet", I have also lead clones during events as said previously
-What can I offer for the Fleet: I can offer dedicated time to help out whatever needs doing and do serious roleplay, I also have good communication skills and am not afraid to order the clone army if it comes down to me to do so
Anything else: I would like to thank you for considering my application towards becoming a Fleet

swans-jailer
Oct 5, 2018
I don't really know you too much and that is the reason I would be neutral if it wasn't for the fact that 41st is kinda in a bad spot right now and I wouldn't like to see anyone leave it at this point. So because of all I said, unfortunately, I am giving you a -1. It's not you, it's mostly because of the state of the 41st right now.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Moldyblaster

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
I don't really know you too much and that is the reason I would be neutral if it wasn't for the fact that 41st is kinda in a bad spot right now and I wouldn't like to see anyone leave it at this point. So because of all I said, unfortunately, I am giving you a -1. It's not you, it's mostly because of the state of the 41st right now.
Hmmm.... Are you saying something here?

swans-jailer
Reactions: Moldyblaster
Sep 1, 2018
Okie, people are allowed to leave regiments, you can't just imprison them.

+1
Decent guy
Wants to try something new
I've seen you around a good amount.
Could be a class fleet given a chance.

Good luck mate.

- CG SEC SGM 1964 Blitz

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.