Aug 25, 2018
Basic Info
  • Name: Nicc
  • Regiment: GM CPL -> 91st CPL -> 212th 2thLT -> 501st PFC
  • Current Rank: PFC
  • Playtime: 2 months
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I am a diligent player if i get this role i will provide good results i like to have fun. But i can also be serious and deal whit problems swiftly.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: no
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I have experience whit almost every regiment i can lead DBs very well.

• Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: Giving out commands, taking care of the troops and debriefing troops after mission. And opening and closing moonpool.

• Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Yes I have been banned several times unfortunetly because i was in a mood of minge but that was at the start and I didnt take this as seriously as i am now.

• Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes and i will be behaving as respectebly and diciplend as I can.

• Any Commanding situations: During defending of Venator or base on Rhisi, attacking, sacuring facilities and rescue missions.

• What can you offer for the Fleet: Good Fleet memeber and a friend.

• Anything else: As you can see ive put all the ranks and regiments ive been through on this server I was also a SGT of the CG or Shoctroopers on Wolfgaming server but ive stoped playing there because i wanted to become fleet on this server that i very mutch enjoy playing on and as you can see im not exacly British nor American nor Canadian due some mistakes i am going to make in this application. But i can assure you my english very good and ive got a good accent. Thats all thank you for reading my application.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
+1 / -1 for the application

as you have stated mood of a minge and also the responsibilities of fleet you have said debrief and opening moon pool there is a lot more that fleet do.

+1 for you

as I have seen you play recently and you have been following orders and being respectful to your fellow troops

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
I've seen you out and about and i think your a very good trooper even after what has happened (you getting banned). However I'm afraid we can't forget what has happened in the past so because if this I'm going to stay neutral on this.

couple of questions tho:
why so many regiments have you been kicked if so please state.
also please state your game time in hours.

thank you

swans-jailer
Aug 25, 2018
Why so meny regiments? Well Ive wanted to have experience whit all regiments. And responsibilities of a fleet member I cant know them all since ive never been a fleet member but ive said wich ones i see during my time on the server.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
Furthermore, I believe that you should stick in one regiment and not transfer all the time as it’s hard to get an experience of proper leadership. The one time you did come into power, in 212th, you decided to slag price off and clearly you didn’t care. I also haven’t seen you on much lately at all.

swans-jailer
Sep 2, 2018
-1 as you are not mature enough, when you re-joined after your ban you called me homophobic names and i dont not think someone like that should be in fleet. Also giving you vehicles back is a big no.

You need to mature to be fleet yes its a game not real life butsomeone liek you having that power would ruin the fun thus making it the minus one you dont deserve fleet.

Adding on you can get mad too easy, can be rude, Homophobic and also arent very fun to try RP with so sorry for my honest opinion but its a big -1 from me.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Nicc
Aug 25, 2018
-1 as you are not mature enough, when you re-joined after your ban you called me homophobic names and i dont not think someone like that should be in fleet. Also giving you vehicles back is a big no.

You need to mature to be fleet yes its a game not real life butsomeone liek you having that power would ruin the fun thus making it the minus one you dont deserve fleet.

Adding on you can get mad too easy, can be rude, Homophobic and also arent very fun to try RP with so sorry for my honest opinion but its a big -1 from me.
If i do get this position i will deal and talk whit you the upmost respect and honor there is and I am truly sorry that i damaged youre dignity whit such words, I assure you that there will be no more of that. And i wasent banned i just didnt join the server

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.