ACCEPTED Fleet Application

Sep 23, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059147516/
Welcome Soldier,
So you acquired a taste to join the fleet, you've seen how they operate and you think you are ready to help manage the ship? Great! Here's a couple things you should know first.
To enter the fleet you have to follow this process:
1. Make an application and wait for it to be approved
2. Once approved you will be called for an interview with a Fleet Officer.
3. If you pass the interview you enter the fleet.
4. A microphone is required!
7. Must at least have 50+ hours on the server. ( https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/ to see your time.)

You also need to be a LT+, to be able to apply. (Or getting an invitation by fleet)

Make sure to include as much detail as possible and to follow this template:

Basic Info
  • Name: (GM) 2ND LT BootStrap Bill
  • Regiment: Galatic Marines
  • Current Rank: 2ND LT
  • Playtime: 51 hours according to gametracker
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: Im a bit of a nerd when it comes to Star Wars and i joined this server because of it. I like to think im fair but however when it comes down to it i can be a bit strict.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I think you should pick me for fleet because im on everyday (otherwise there is a seriou problem) i wish/always wanted to help out on a highly ranked server and occasionly take charge if asked to, i also like to think i was very commited to my rank as GM and training Cadets.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: A fleet member is a person who takes on the responibility of bieng trusted to do the right thing, They are there to help out if there are Clone troopers are lost and they are there to put a smile on the peoples face when doing an event.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I havent
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes i shall make sure i take it seriously however not to serious to make sure people enjoy there time.
  • Any Commanding situations: Since ive been in GM occasionly there have been times i have been the highest rank in our regiment so ive had to take charge if we are on our battlestation on deck 3 or just doing a simple regimental DB.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer a member that will try his absolute hardest when needed but also to be there to help and stay committed to the trust that has been given to him.
  • Anything else: Ever since ive been in my first official DB with everyone else on the server ive always wanted to join fleet and do my own DB it has always been a wish ever since ive joined this server which wasnt that long ago however i fell in love with it once i became a Clone Trooper.

Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
User Points
Admin Points
TBH Ive only had good experiences from you, you seem committed to your role as GM (Now 501st I believe), orders that were issued to you were done perfectly and you seem responsible enough to be fleet, best of luck to you +1

Sep 23, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
TBH Ive only had good experiences from you, you seem committed to your role as GM (Now 501st I believe), orders that were issued to you were done perfectly and you seem responsible enough to be fleet, best of luck to you +1
Thank you very much i am very happy to hear this response

Jul 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I have never had any issues with you and I've seen you being able to command your troops meaning this is a
+1

Sep 10, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
its a +1 for me
pros:
lotes of commanding situations
very respectable
never seen you do somthing bad
cons
cant think of any
Best of luck!
Mythic

Krabs

Staff member
Senior Staff
May 11, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED find me in game for your induction and further details.