KNOWN ISSUE [FIX] Prop Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo

Staff member
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
United Kingdom
Honestly, one of, if not the worst thing to be added to the server, i have not had motivation to build a base since its been added cause it all goes as soon as 1 prop collides with the world & 99% of the base deletes. This needs to be sorted or just make it so vip/premium+ arent effected by it cause fucking hell... its so annoying, even my dupes randomly delete overtime without any use of other props/objects, there is also a ton of bugs that come across with this like force deleting peoples bases etc... just remove it drew, the server coped without it since 2016... why do we need it now.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
We have used this prop system for a really long time. However there has been a lot of settings in the future which I have lost track of. Tweaking them is extremely hard without any recording of how this happens. I don't want to "whitelist" ranks because I want the experience to be enjoyable for everyone.

Most servers are on the same prop protection as us and it works fine. We just need to tweak it. Like I said please supply a video or recording of how things happens so I can forward it to the developer and he can help me pinpoint the setting for it.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
It is when the the prop is moved into a world clip, or something to do with the world, Ive gotten a single prop to be deleted by pushing it with a physgun. Probably can be recreated with an entity next to the world which is able to remove the props. Props that are attached together either by world or ballsocket from precision will be removed together with the one that has been deleted.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.