Fire update

Hello!

So first of all there has been a while since there has been an update, so today I bring you the fire update. This update is gonna add a new roleplay element and a few new other things. I hope everyone will enjoy this update, and if you don't you can always tell us.

Fire system
The fire system is not just fire, we have also added fire fighters and fire trucks. These fires are extremely dangerous they do alot of damage to normal people, but not fire fighters. Fires also spreads and can ignite your props, if they do you have five minutes to get help otherwise your props will burn up. But it is not allowed to set peoples props or property on fire, like crashing your car into their maze or shooting a printer or the car to get it to start a fire.

3 new weapons
I have also added 3 new weapons:
- MAC 11, this is the new beginner weapon found at the beginners shop.
- M14
- L85A2

Staff
The staff has received some new cars they can use while on duty, they are actually made by the supervisor of the mentors @Peasant. The mentors have already received a "mentor on duty" which they can use for helping players.

Thanks
Regards Drewbie
4000_screenshots_2016-02-17_00015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Solid

Staff member
CCRP Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 30, 2017
Looks cool. Will be a quite useful jobs, since people now just blow cars up all the time.
I'm just scared the whole forest will burn down next to the lake.