REJECTED Famous Roger's Fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
Basic info about me
Name:Famous Roger
Regiment: ARC (also have been 212th and 91st
current rank: CPL ( have been SSG in 212th and MAJ in 91st)
Playtime: 90.97

OOC information

Do you have a microphone: yes i do
Quick summary about you: im a boy that goes to school and takes the star wars RP very seriously and have always been taking ever since i joined have always commanded troops especially in 91st cause i was the MAJ so been given orders and give others orders have been done
Are you currently staff on any DC related server: no

IC information
why should we pick you for fleet: because i think that now that i have took some time from my other application's i think that i have thought about everything and i think now i am ready for the fleet cause as i have told many times before i have commanded and have been given orders i know manmy people that im friends with and i am serious RP player when it comes to this server
Describe Roles and Responsibilites of fleet:helping out troops in the ship and in battle, giving us troops very delitful DB's, helping their assinged regiments too
Have you ever been demoted/kicked/banned if yes why: i have been demoted once from 91st it was from SSG to MSG for one week because i didn't follow orders that time and put people in danger but i have changed from that im now a better trooper and nothing else
Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes i do they have many important responsibilites and have to keep the whole republic going so yes i do
Any Commanding situations:Im 91st alot and sometimes in 212th too and just a little in ARC
What can you offer for the Fleet:I can offer for the fleet a good commanding serious RP playing trooper that knows how to handle situations

Anything else: no thank you for looking into this and happy 2019

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018
This application is being denied due to: Not meeting the age limit

Roger, I am sorry but the rules are here for a reason you may apply when you reach the appropriate age of 15

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
This application is being denied due to: Not meeting the age limit

Roger, I am sorry but the rules are here for a reason you may apply when you reach the appropriate age of 15
no no i completetly understand i just didn't know the age restricion because last time i was doing a application and i was 14 then too i didn't know that but i understand completetly :)

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.