Evocity

Dec 6, 2018
Ok I understand that population is not the higest right now and you cant have a empty server and a half, But was there a reason why you shutdown evocity and not downtown? Yes its server one and thats the main map there but was there a pole that people voted on what server they wanted to stay? Or was the choose based on what server had the most population at the time?

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Based on darkrp and which maps are the most popular and the best for us we chose downtown. It's fun even with if there arent that many players on which is a problem for some people on evocity.

Evocity also has cars which causes our clients to crash. And from the previous votes they were very split like almost 50/50, now the server seems to grow again and I'd like to keep it like that.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Based on darkrp and which maps are the most popular and the best for us we chose downtown. It's fun even with if there arent that many players on which is a problem for some people on evocity.

Evocity also has cars which causes our clients to crash. And from the previous votes they were very split like almost 50/50, now the server seems to grow again and I'd like to keep it like that.
Trust me.
Flatgrass

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour and Drewbie