• No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2017
Mars
Event Thread
All events/ideas relating to events posted here and nowhere else thx.

So I know alot of servers hate this idea but I feel like every 2-3 hours there should be one
Authough this may put off new players cos of all the rdm but it would only last like 5-10 minutes but I'm sure they would also see the purge timer.

swans-jailer
I mean a area of the map (such as the industrial area of no one is basing there) and do it. We have done events before, such as deathmatches, hunger games, 1v1's ect. I wouldn't mind doing it again it's just finding a large enough area on the map because the previous map (downtown) had a large flat "admin area" on it so that's where all these events were conducted.

swans-jailer
Jun 18, 2017
Mars
I mean a area of the map (such as the industrial area of no one is basing there) and do it. We have done events before, such as deathmatches, hunger games, 1v1's ect. I wouldn't mind doing it again it's just finding a large enough area on the map because the previous map (downtown) had a large flat "admin area" on it so that's where all these events were conducted.
No I mean a litrual purge like a timer and it goes on all around the map, an event I assume you could do anyway.

swans-jailer
I don't think a purge would be a good idea but rather have closed AREA events like Cammy says.
Why? Because of the leveling mod, for new players coming in during a purge they will be killed over and over again and quit the server without giving it a chance.
I would be more than happy to arrange these events and set them up when I'm back.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.