Sverigedemokraterna
Jul 14, 2018
Basic Details

Username: Edvin :Ʒ
Location/Timezone: Sweden,Gotland CEST
When did you join the server? December 2017
Are you part of our Discord? AESD#0931

Your Experience

Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?
Yes. I started getting really into gm a long time ago. The first server i ever took seriously was NeithRP(Closed), i spent maybe 1000 hours on that server and learned the ins and outs of darkrp. ULX, how to handle sits, how to read logs etc. I left that server when they changed owners for the 3rd time, but i learn alot from it.
I was also staff on Werewolf gaming(2014-2015), both on their ZombieRP server and their DarkRP server. Good times, but i fell out of love with gmod and started playing other games. Their forum still exists and i see the just launched a DarkRP server again, which is intersting.

If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?
Back when i just got my trialmod on NeithRP and did not know alout about staffing. I got spammed by a player on the server who said that some 10ppl was raiding it, so i hopped on and had no idea who was doing what. Basicly just ended up jailing the whole server and reading logs for 20min to figure out who to ban, good times.

A bit more about me

I'm Edvin, currently studying Media Production on the small island of Gotland. Currently sitting at 2238 hours on gmod, atleast 500 of them spent on CCRP. Im sitting at Prestige 53 or something ingame, so im not new to say the least. I really like all the event's ccrp has, mostly beacuse i won all my weps from them hehe. I like building stuff, so making event maps would be something id really like to do. As for time spent on gmod, for now i usualy get home at 4 and can play gmod til 3 in the morning if i feel like it. In the summer i will go full yeehaw and ill be driving a tractor for quite alot of hours, and i will be less active during weekdays. It's gotten better in the past few days but it happens more then id like that im on CCRP and no admins are on, so i think i could contribute to the overall enforcing of rules if i am accepted.

Staffing knowledge

RDM: RDM is usualy a quick and easy sit. The logs dont lie so to speak. If the player is low lever/prestige and a gun dealer, the odds are pretty high im going to spectate that person for a bit after the sit, almost every server has trolls and this is usualy a sign of one.

RDA: This one is simple, most of the time when someone reports another player for RDA, you ask what the person was arrested for and usualy the cop says something like "he had an ak out" and the other player answers "blablabla thats not illegal". Simple case, you explain to the reporter to pressa F8 and tell him the top 4 laws always apply mayor or not.

NLR: Also quite easy most of the time, most of the NLR sits ive seen are X went back to his base that was being raided, or similar. It's rarely about anything else, and in that case: Logs dont lie.

RACISM: This is something ive seen CCRP enforce quite strictly, and that's fine by me. If the player is spamming OOC with "fuck n*" then probably just going to permaban them. But if someone just says it casualy ill tell them that aint allowed and warn them if they do it again.

Failbase: Here i am not super confident. I can tell if something is obviously a failbase like no keypads or too many, but if it's a massive base by a known player i might not be as certain and would pm some other staff member.

I have a good understanding of the rules on CCRP and how to handle sits, so feel free to drop a comment with a situaton and ill answer it well. Thank you for reading my application.

swans-jailer

Kieran

Staff member
Senior Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
hades-official.com
I have known edvin since I have been on the server and thats quite a long time, I am good friends with edvin and I have gotten to know him for the past few months he is active determinted to anything that catches his eyes, also edvin has a great personality he can make friends anywhere which would come in handy while being staff as you want to keep everyone calm and make them listen to you in difficult situations.

+SUPPORT

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
-rep Minge, Toxic, fails to understand/follow basic rules but is quick to follow up on others who do the same.

Immature and always throws around empty threats to players he doesn't like.

Also trolls new players giving them fake information and doesn't seem to care about actually helping in a positive way.

swans-jailer

Edvin :Ʒ

VIP
Sverigedemokraterna
Jul 14, 2018
-REP you minge to much
I have no warns regarding me being a minge, nor have i been in a sit where someone accused me of being one as far as i can remember.
-rep Minge, Toxic, fails to understand/follow basic rules but is quick to follow up on others who do the same.

Immature and always throws around empty threats to players he doesn't like.

Also trolls new players giving them fake information and doesn't seem to care about actually helping in a positive way.
Why are you still mad that i arrested you that one time.

swans-jailer
Feb 18, 2019
well i mean the application doesn't look like there was too much effort
Usually pretty chill but hard to see you be an admin
Can't really rep from all the minge and harassment accusations you get.

no rep just comment

swans-jailer

MrKiller

Premium
Jul 10, 2018
HUGE MINGE!
  1. tries to get even with someone even after NLR
  2. Pokes in other peoples business for no reason
  3. harasses other players and mostly gets away with it
  4. MINGE!
  5. EXTREMELY TOXIC
HUGE -REP