EastenWolfs Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2018
General Info

In game name: Offensive General EastenWolf, RC I Delta I CPT I Scorch, Jedi Knight Mare

Discord name and number:EastenWolf#5056

Proffered name: EastenWolf

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID):19

Timezone: GMT

Activity: 728hours according to Game tracker (no.4 in activity)

How many regiments are you apart of: Technically just RC

Which Character do you play most: General

How long you play during the week per day: 4-5hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 4-5hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Everything, simply everything

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Few warns on CCRP

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am one of the few OG players and am known as a moderator as i seem to "get things done" without admin or moderator powers and id like to help the server as one.

Tell us about you: I am a dedicated player who simply wants to help the server and have done so where ever I can, id like to think I can give good orders on the fly and be a good strategist.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Excentric

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I have much knowledge in the server and server-Lore, its rules and ingame sections, and have contributed to many events in the shadows with ideas and helping put together many Event docs, creating an interesting and usually more fun event.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No, but I am usually mistaken for one

If yes, What were your duties: Using Gmod against itself, to fix a problem gmod had caused.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Admin of discords but not really.

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

Ask for any screenshots or evidence they may have of this and Warn the player, Kick if continued

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

Deal with in RP , call CG (Depending on the rules broken i.e. the sections), but if it is a more serious matter call staff and give them as much info as possible and give evidense

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

As their CO shout at them and also acknowledge that it was an accident but they need to make sure that the LZ is clear, run them through a flight test to see if their flying skills are up to snuff.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer

Jim

Oct 27, 2018
I do belive you are a good and dedicated player however i do belive you are very controlled by opinion rather then evidence. And i feel like you rushed this app a bit instead of putting in more about yourself for example and it doesn't really feel fleshed out enough.

NEUTRAL

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean
Sep 1, 2018
NEUTRAL
From my experience you seem to have great intentions and are dedicated but you seem to as said above get lead by opinion over evidence. Of course I included we can all learn to improve.

swans-jailer

Malkiax

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
May 15, 2018
Due to concerns and recent issues that have been occurring this staff application is being DECLINED.
You may re-apply after 2 weeks however I recommend you use this time to get established as General and 212th CO

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.