Dom The Dangerous

Supreme Meme
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
Feb 9, 2017
United Kingdom
Basic Info
  • Name: Dom The Dangerous (Can show ID if you want proof)
  • Regiment: Jedi
  • Current Rank: The Force
  • Playtime: 278hrs
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes!
  • Quick Summary about you: Pretty cool guy just like to chill and RP with the lads
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: no but i used to be
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : got some experience in the past think I could help to grow the regiment and bring it to a overall higher standard
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: The fleet by definition control the goings on of the ship IE: Any use of any hangar bay should be controlled and authorised by fleet personal. As well as this fleet hold a very high ranking in regards to troopers and will normally command the troopers if no generals are online to do so. Therefore the fleet play a very important role on the ship
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Yes, I was banned multiple times because I either annoyed bilbo or nuked the server. I have also been kicked on multiple occasions for spawning too many droids. I was a very naughty boy
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes as I stated fleet play a integral part in the goings on on the ship
  • Any Commanding situations: I've been in quite alot of commanding situations especially during my time as Jedi General, I am very good at giving out strategic orders that help us win wars and fight off the CIS Scum!
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: A very experienced very mature leader and learner. I think I can truly help fleet reach a level of respect that they haven't seen before. As well as that due to my high activeness (278hrs) I will be able to keep the ship in check at all times!
  • Anything else: Please consider me for fleet I know I'm not the best candidate but i'll try my best (PS. Not a troll)
Good luck to everyone who applies!

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Smarty

VIP
Apr 19, 2018
He was my Grand Admiral which I respected a lot, thought me a few things so I don't see anything wrong with him helping us out and joining fleet. +1
1 question though, If you wanna join fleet you need to be active, are you sure you are be active as much as you can?

swans-jailer

Scottie

Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
Very well written application. I will be leaving this open for a few days to allow the following things.

• The community to voice their opinion
  • Fleet can monitor your activity
  • Fleet can monitor your performance
Good to see you back and I hope to be accepting this soon.

- Admiral Scottie

swans-jailer
Jul 24, 2018
Not a bad app but could go into detail a bit more, I briefly remember you being on the server and I trust you could be a valuable asset to fleet however the amount of kicks and bans raise concern aswell as your activity? Maybe you could play on the server for some time to assure that you can be active? As personally I would cancel this out due to your experience but your experience is from such a long time ago i.m not sure whether it's still relevant and because you haven't been on the server recently, theres nothing to say it'll hold up. Due to the aforementioned pros and cons, i'm going to give this a -1 leaning Neutral

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
Morning Dom!

This application came out of nowhere, and I believe you wrote it before you even jumped back on the server, correct me if I'm wrong.
So since it came out of nowhere, and the fact that you haven't played on the server, my number one concern is activity.

We have no clue how active you can be, or how active you are. I am also a bit concerned that you might leave the server again, due to it maybe not being as fun as you remember it.

Other then those concerns, I would love to have you in fleet.

-Vice Admiral Hairy

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean

Dom The Dangerous

Supreme Meme
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
Feb 9, 2017
United Kingdom
you could be a valuable asset to fleet however the amount of kicks and bans raise concern
this cracked me up bilbos bans arent real bans they were just me and him messing about half the time
as for the rest of the comments they all seem to relate to activity so I will just leave this thread for now and you guys can decide if you feel like you see me active enough

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
This application is Denied.

Reason: Our concern was how your activity was gonna look, and we were right.
Since this application was posted, you have played less than 45 minutes, which is really bad, and not acceptable for a fleet member.

swans-jailer
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.