Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Username-Dominic James
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dominic_James/

Age- 16
Location- England
Server- I mostly play on server 1, but when server 2 is more active I will swap over.
Were you a mentor- I'm afraid not.
When did you join the sever- Not completely sure, feels like a long time ago.
Are you part of the Discord- Yes, my name in it is Dominic James.
Experience-
I'm afraid I haven't administered for a Garry's mod server before, this would be my first time.
I was an admin on a Mount and blade: Warband server for a while, but that's it haha.

A bit more about you-
I expect that the majority of you reading this will have met and had an experience with me. As a result, forming your own, personal, opinion about me.
I would quite like to become a trail admin to see how i fair, if I'm any good at it etc.
I reckon I'd be pretty good, being only prohibited by the time I'm at college and the times when have extra work to complete which I could do between sits.

If you have any questions then please, ask away.

Brad

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 17, 2017
England, United Kingdom
User Points
Admin Points
My Thoughts
I think that you are a good member to the community, you may hang around people who in the past havent been the best of players xD but i think they are slowly changing their ways, i dont think you are a troll or anything like that, i have seen you play and even played with you more than usual recently and you are a fair player and you know how to roleplay.

Decision (+1/-1)
I am going to give you a +1 because you havent really been in trouble i dont think especially not with me so as long as you take this serious i think you could actually become staff.
+1

Jun 26, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Thoughts:
You're a friendly guy to be with and also very helpfull. I've been playing with you and your crew a bit and I believe you would make a great admin

Decision:
I am going to give you a +1 because I believe you could make CrewConflictRP a better place!

+1

Wheelchair

Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
-1 rep
i do not feel like you should becom staff you ming to much
Can you go into detail on how he minges?
I could call everyone a minge but without knowing how they’re minging, it means nothing.

[ISS] The 'Lone Ranger

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
DPRK
Apr 27, 2017
OSRS, Tutorial Island
User Points
Admin Points
Thank you Dominic James, for applying for the position staff.

My first comment, is that your applications lacks a bit length and by that I mean, it's too short for us to get a good picture. I'd like to see a bigger application.

My second and last comment on your application is that it not really assures us to hire you. My tip is to make your application a bit more fair, but keep it realistic.

Yours,

Hans Krebsie

Kieran

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
User Points
Admin Points
It would be great if you didn't come up to me and tell me to look at the app and then say oh wait nvm.

-SUPPORT

May 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
for the fact that you're an actual minge and just like to harrass people you don't like which is not something i think an admin should do
Could you please elaborate on me "harassing" people and being a "minge", the only time I interact with you is when I raid you, dont really see how raiding you is harrasment or being a minge.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
That's cute. Are you forgetting all the times you kept calling me a cunt or just making fun of me, or literally every single time you and your friends tried to get a reaction out of me by shooting me randomly just so you could 5v1 me, as i said, a minge.

May 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
That's cute. Are you forgetting all the times you kept calling me a cunt or just making fun of me, or literally every single time you and your friends tried to get a reaction out of me by shooting me randomly just so you could 5v1 me, as i said, a minge.
Mate I'm afraid that is just a bunch of lies, the fact is you just don't like me and my group because we raided you a few times when you had a large stash of printers.

May 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I could say what I know about you but its all bad stuff every time I see you, you are always doing something stupid or mingy, but I won't do that oops
hey Kieran, could you just clarify what "mingy" thing that you always see me doing, Thanks.

Oct 8, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
The fact is that you and your group don't like me just because i'm friends with Pully and that's it, not my fault if people don't like getting raided that's like pretty normal. Let's not forget that it's not only me but i've seen other players having to deal with you and your friends being cunts and just being an annoyance for everyone who was playing.

Kieran

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
User Points
Admin Points
hey Kieran, could you just clarify what "mingy" thing that you always see me doing, Thanks.
like I said I could but its to much effort thats why I didn't come on your app in the first place, I only came on here to tell you not to ask people to check out your forums post.

Status
Not open for further replies.