Wheelchair

Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
My In-game name: Wheelchair
Staff's In-game name: Doc HD Berry

Reason: Aggressive and rude behaviour as per usual.

I had saw that he had been spectating for a little bit so I asked who he was spectating, he asked why I care so I replied and then he just got rude.
This isn't the sort of behaviour the staff should be expressing publicly in OOC towards other players over a simple question and answer.

Not to mention Doc was told off about this sort of behaviour a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_28.png

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Honestly? it's not your call anymore.. you left the staff team for a stupid reason, so why should you care if I'm making sure if gov are doing there jobs and not just cashing in, and for the record he still hasn't been doing his job and your all defending him for it, secondly yea how did you know I was checking in with gov players?

Wheelchair

Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
how did you know he was spectating?
You can clearly see if someone is spectating when they're spinning around/looking around.

Honestly? it's not your call anymore.. you left the staff team for a stupid reason, so why should you care if I'm making sure if gov are doing there jobs and not just cashing in, and for the record he still hasn't been doing his job and your all defending him for it, secondly yea how did you know I was checking in with gov players?
Please don't go off-topic on this report and bring up irrelevant subjects.
I care because you could be spectating a user and their base to see what they have, stuff like this has happened in the past with other Staff, so forgive me If I'm paranoid.
I asked 1 question and you immediately went into defensive mode and was rude for no reason. It was uncalled for.

[ISS] The 'Lone Ranger

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
DPRK
Apr 27, 2017
OSRS, Tutorial Island
User Points
Admin Points
Thank you Wheelchair for your report.

First off let me inform you've no right to interfere with admin duties, nor inform them about what they should do in a situation that does not concern you. You are not staff.

Second but last, I've nothing to add here and shall close this report.

Kind Regards,

Hans Krebs.

Wheelchair

Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Thank you Wheelchair for your report.

First off let me inform you've no right to interfere with admin duties, nor inform them about what they should do in a situation that does not concern you. You are not staff.

Second but last, I've nothing to add here and shall close this report.

Kind Regards,

Hans Krebs.
That doesn’t excuse his aggressive behaviour in OOC.

Asking a Staff about what they’re doing with their powers should not result in that staff acting agressively and could of been handled in a calm manor.

You can clearly see him telling me to fuck off, yet 30 minutes ago you kicked Dinky from the server for him calling you a cheeky fucker?

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Regardless of wether someone is staff or not, they still have the right to report staff for not following the rules/protocols.

Nether the less, the report was about your attitude towards players. You are know to have a temper and always have done, even before you were staff. This is not the first time you have express and rude and overly aggressive attitude towards other players.

I expect much more than this, especially from someone of your age.

Feb 27, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Minge Team 6 at it again... Fuck out of here with this petty bullshit.
Irrelevant to the topic, but I guess you are taking the same aggressive approach as Doc? I guess it’s now allowed for staff to act hostile towards player that inform them of the rules...

Wheelchair

Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Minge Team 6 at it again... Fuck out of here with this petty bullshit.
Very professional response from a Senior Staff.

Thanks for your input, you’re now demonstrating to all normal users how aggressive some of you in the Team really are.

Rick James

Staff member
Server Manager
Server Staff
Third Reich
Jan 17, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Im afraid i dont really see any over-agression in these pictures.

To me this looks more like an argument between certain about whether Doc spectated YOU or not.
Unfortunately there is no real way to prove what he was actually spectating unless he spectated someone directly.
Therefore i will close this report since it wont lead anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.