REJECTED Doc Berry Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
There was a incident not long ago when a senior leaked information directly from staff chat in discord. We were told we could leak anything as long as it dosnt involve future server updates or information that could harm the server. Someones personal opinion about a player is not something that can harm the server.
If needed i can provide screenshots from this incident to give clarification.

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Sweden
We were both at it, regardless if he knew its still going to annoy me, what do you not understand?

Also, ill say the same to you. I'm gonna ask you not to comment further on this post. Staff are looking into logs and investigating. Your opinion is no longer needed.
Hmmmmm. So even though the post is open and they witnessed this incident go down they are not allowed to comment xD that is not how it works my friend. The post is still open because the staff that is going to decide on what happens with this admin report needs all the information they can get.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Caado

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Hmmmmm. So even though the post is open and they witnessed this incident go down they are not allowed to comment xD that is not how it works my friend. The post is still open because the staff that is going to decide on what happens with this admin report needs all the information they can get.
Hey buddy listen, I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. If you’re going to comment on a thread make it relevant to the situation I don’t wanna see someone go off track and start talking about other things. If you decide to go into other things I’ll tell you to not comment anymore. BTW I wasn’t even the one who wanted to comment that I was instructed by a higher staff to write that to stop flood of unnecessary shit :)

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
There was a incident not long ago when a senior leaked information directly from staff chat in discord. We were told we could leak anything as long as it dosnt involve future server updates or information that could harm the server. Someones personal opinion about a player is not something that can harm the server.
Well idk the current/new rules for staff but steezy wasn’t “in trouble” but he was warned not to do it again or there would be a punishment. Could you provide the screenshots? I would like to see them tbh

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
What is this bullshit?

And to the entire report yes Doc is getting angry and shouldn't shout, but I hear someone laughing on the same recording like "oh got him haha". Its not funny and if @Steezy just told Doc hey whats your problem with Brontide maybe this situation could have been avoided instead of taking shit out of staff chat even though we shouldn't talk shit about anyone in staff chats behind their back.

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Sweden
Hey buddy listen, I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. If you’re going to comment on a thread make it relevant to the situation I don’t wanna see someone go off track and start talking about other things. If you decide to go into other things I’ll tell you to not comment anymore. BTW I wasn’t even the one who wanted to comment that I was instructed by a higher staff to write that to stop flood of unnecessary shit :)
Well I found master baiters post on this thread relevant. He talked about what happened he also informed us about what happened after this. So telling him to not comment on this thread further is completely bullshit which is what I’m implying in the previous comment.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
What is this bullshit?

And to the entire report yes Doc is getting angry and shouldn't shout, but I hear someone laughing on the same recording like "oh got him haha". Its not funny and if @Steezy just told Doc hey whats your problem with Brontide maybe this situation could have been avoided instead of taking shit out of staff chat even though we shouldn't talk shit about anyone in staff chats behind their back.
I agree this could have been avoided easily, I think steezy was thinking on a friendship basis. As soon as he saw the shit talk against me he felt an urge to tell me, but yes I understand what you're saying. I just wanted to make this report to bring Doc's attitude to light because this isn't the first time hes shouted at people, he does it on a daily basis for no reason.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Steezy

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Well I found master baiters post on this thread relevant. He talked about what happened he also informed us about what happened after this. So telling him to not comment on this thread further is completely bullshit which is what I’m implying in the previous comment.
Alright, no problem.

swans-jailer
Dec 11, 2018
What is this bullshit?

Not long ago when we had the situation with pully and him reporting me. Someone leaked the stuff ive been saying behind his back in staff chat. The response i got when i reported the senior leaking the information was "Since its your personal opinion it dosnt harm the server".

swans-jailer
Reactions: Brontide

Mr.Bestt

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
This situation to me looks like doc is being protected and someone is trying to excuse him from threatening colleagues.
The language used by Doc is actually disgusting and anyone who threatens rape when they're mad needs their head checked.
Why has nothing happened? There is full video evidence of Doc threatening rape, is this the kind of community we are? We allow threats of rape?
We discriminate against other admins for leaking information or staff chat?

If we are I don't want to be any part of it.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
I don't know if you're aware but froppe was banned for encouraging sexual assault just by changing his name, doc screamed at steezy saying he was going to rape him, it's not a bad moment, I've seen doc get angry over the slightest things (one incident said he would ban someone for punching him, I don't condone players randomly punching but a ban for it is far too strict and unfair) although doc is a nice guy and good to work with, I think some form of punishment is necessary just because of what he said to steezy, I can understand if someone doesn't want a personal conversation to get out but if it was directed at brontide I feel like it's just petty and should have been sent to brontide and not behind his back. (Idk if opinions are still needed but that's just my opinion, sorry if its not needed at this point)
Opinions are still welcome just not about anything that isn't related to this situation.

I agree with everything said

swans-jailer

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
This situation is being put under review; there will be an update in the next week pertaining to the decision I will make on this matter.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
This situation is being put under review; there will be an update in the next week pertaining to the decision I will make on this matter.
Hey, I’m on my phone so sorry if this reply isn’t in the best of states.

But could you just close this whole thing? I’d rsther everything be dropped now, saves time and saves us all from hassle. Me, doc and steezy have talked it out and we seem to be on very good terms now. Looking back he had no idea if my whole personal situation and we all lashed out and did things we shouldn’t have.

I’d appreciate it if you’d close this and end it here to prevent anything else from spiralling out of proportion again.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.