REJECTED Doc Berry Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Hello, So as many of you already know there was an incident between me and Doc, the senior admin.

This encounter happened when he mocked me in the staff chat, I was told about this by a good friend, I then responded to the mockery with a simple, none offensive 'Doc the meme'. He then responded with a 'Brontide your mom is a meme' at this point I instantly got heated and got mad because for the last month or so my mother has been in and out of hospital bless her, I don't need to discuss why but its a serious situation, anyways.. I decided to respond with shit talk after what he said and he then responds to me with shit talk, I respond back and it turns into an argument. Before anything else was said he MUTES me and then decides to mock me due to the fact i'm not able to respond and continues to talk shit and constantly gives sly remarks because he knows I can't respond (bare in mind this all happened in OOC).

Anyways, pixal notices whats going on, brings me to him and asks me to calm down, he unmutes me and I continue as normal until DOC starts using full CAPS in chat trying to reignite the argument and once again I confront him about what he said, how hes acting and his abuse with the mute even though he instigated and started the whole problem. We argue some more and then he starts asking in the admin chat how I knew what he said from the start, They realise who had told me (rightly so since hes a close friend and why would he let someone shit talk me behind my back lol?) and asked that particular staff member not to discuss anything out of admin chat with players that aren't on the staff team, The staff member who told me what Doc had said form the start apologised to Hobbes and Pixal and then everything had started to settle down. Doc then takes it upon himself to teleport to the admin that informed me of what he said and well.. You can see below for yourself what he said.

(Video of what Doc had said)

Okay, before I end this off I want to list the things Doc did wrong and then will list what I did and what I should've have done instead of reacting with anger.

DOC's Issues:

1. He mocked me behind my back for literally no reason whatsoever..
  2. He Abuses and mutes me because im talking shit back to him even though he was the one instigating it?
  3. After the mute on me, he STILL continued to make sly remarks and talk shit / make fun of me in OOC.
  4. He brought it upon himself to SHOUT and threaten to RAPE another staff member who did nothing wrong apart from inform a friend on a SENIOR talking shit about me for no reason
  5. He literally shouts and kids every time they do something wrong, I have never once heard him speak reasonably with a player he always shouts and gags them without punishment..
  6. He is immature and always over reacts, one as a 30+ year old male, two as a staff member period, three hes a SENIOR..
My issues:
1) I get mad quickly when people turn arguments personal, especially with the situation regarding my mum. (I know he had no idea of my mother's situation but he shouldn't have mentioned anything personal from the fucking start)

1. I talk shit back to people when they talk shit to me, I know I shouldn't and i've spoken to pixal about it, It's a work in progress thing atm for me..
  2. I DID make a video memeing the RAW video above but that was a way to release a lot of anger for me which helped me cool down (I soon removed the video from youtube)
In conclusion,

He needs to learn to not shout at every kid he fucking interacts with, He needs to grow up as a man but also as a staff member PERIOD not to mention hes senior. He always talks about being overly stressed and life problems ect which I have no involvement in and i'm no't saying that's his fault because every has their problems but if he's making fun of players for no reason and abusing / shouting at players every time he has an issue with them maybe he shouldn't even have the power because hes just using it to his advantage clearly.

I have nothing to say and/or have anything to apologise for towards DOC, I have apologised to Pixal and Hobbes for the argument in chat it doesn't look great in OOC but I do EXPECT a written apology from DOC for the way he handled the situation after he STARTED it, his abuse during the argument and for what he said to steezy, both are fucking disgusting, especially for a grown man to threaten with rape against another member of the community... his own colleague.

Yes, I know i'm not perfect but I literally never start an argument or shit talk, I shit talk in response to others starting it with me.. I don't like people talking down / patronising me therefore I tend to get defensive and talk shit back..

Thanks for reading,

Brontide.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Steezy and AJRC

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Before I proceed reading your report, I require to know the admin that pm'ed you and showed you the messages in staff-chat.
Thank you
Steezy, don't punish him though please. He didn't expose anything other than what doc was saying about me. Plus Hobbes and Pixal have discussed that he isn't allowed to send anything from admin chat period and he understands now.

I wanted to make this report but was in fear of steezy getting in shit for doing a good thing..

swans-jailer

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018
I see that Steezy did do wrong by showing Brontide messages/telling him stuff from staff chat.
But I also think it's incredibly wrong by a fully grown staff member (Doc) to say such things to another staff member.
I think as Brontide said in his thread that he should ATLEAST get a written apology from Doc Berry. I think also Doc Berry should reicive a warn just like how Steezy got a warning. I just see a lot of things that Doc Berry did wrong in this situation that he could have handled a lot better.

swans-jailer
Aug 6, 2018
On the matter of the arguement i will simply repeat what you told me Brontide

"If you cant take it dont dish it out"

and such classics as

"If you cant take it the internet isnt for you, leave"

Additionally on showing the evidense from staff chat its 'Fruit of the poisonous tree' and couldnt be used against him.

And if you get agitated by full caps, man i dont know what to tell you.

swans-jailer

MrKiller

Premium
Jul 10, 2018
I agree with eastenwolf here, you arent suppose to know who says what because thats confidential, so it didnt happen for you at all.
Just grow up and stop being a shit bag to other players so they can actually enjoy playing with you. You changed my entire base layout and it turned out to be slightly bigger than usual. Now i know your attitude because i saw what you were saying to kaili the other day, you will never be liked here if you continue to pester admins/seniors. Dont play with fire if you dont want to get burnt and change your attitude i told you earlier, you wont be liked here at all.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018

and such classics as

Additionally on showing the evidense from staff chat its 'Fruit of the poisonous tree' and couldnt be used against him.

First of all, he dished it out first and I returned so surely you're going against doc not me? lmao.

Also wtf are u talking about here lol im so confused ''Additionally on showing the evidense from staff chat its 'Fruit of the poisonous tree' and couldnt be used against him.''

Made 0 sense

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
I agree with eastenwolf here, you arent suppose to know who says what because thats confidential, so it didnt happen for you at all.
Just grow up and stop being a shit bag to other players so they can actually enjoy playing with you. You changed my entire base layout and it turned out to be slightly bigger than usual. Now i know your attitude because i saw what you were saying to kaili the other day, you will never be liked here if you continue to pester admins/seniors. Dont play with fire if you dont want to get burnt and change your attitude i told you earlier, you wont be liked here at all.
If someone is talking shit about me behind my back of course he's going to show me what you are saying lol.

Also your base was a fail base and I wanted you to change and you didn't so I got staff involved, I think you're a little bit upset. You replied to this post with nothing but shit, if you're gonna comment then relate it to the thread thanks.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Also, I am very liked within the server, always have been and always will be lol. Like I said, give me shit and I will return with shit back if thats too harsh for you then dont contact me lmao, simple resolution for you buddy.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018

and such classics as

Also, it wasn't the caps that annoyed me i'm not 12 years old, its what he was saying. Also im gonna ask you not to comment further on this post. Staff are looking into logs and investigating. Your opinion is no longer needed.

swans-jailer
Feb 18, 2019
I feel like you attempted to make this entire conversation personally. I was on when you were ranting about DocBerry on the server and through personal experience, if someone calls a hospitalized relative a meme without any context of your relatives online, you should not have lashed out. Even if you have an issue, you seriously fucking need a snickers bar to solve this because you ranted on ooc for a solid 5 minutes saying very harsh and cruel things to the admin. You continued to take this very far in ooc despite at least 10 other people telling you to stop talking in ooc. The least you could do was use pm's as this was a personal issue. There were 80 other players on.

Also, after you were unmuted you continued to lash out at DocBerry. I'm not surprised DocBerry was pissed at you for continuing to try and insult him for something he didn't even know about and you shouldn't be surprised about the treatment you got. DocBerry can privately apologize, as not apologizing at all would be kind of a dick move but I don't expect more. I feel like you got what was coming to you in that scenario.

swans-jailer
Dec 21, 2017
ummmmmm? while i was reading this inst this really steezys fault for sending the clip to fucking bronny? i still love steezy but i don't really think that was appropriate to send to bronny. Yes Doc sometimes may have a short temper but don't we all? it was just one of his bad moments he had because i know i would of Ben pist if someone did that shit to me. I respect Doc very much because hes a smart admin/person. Its not his fault that someone spread information what he was talking about. Yes it was wrong to talk about bronny but don't all admins talk about players who they dislike sometimes?
If steezy never told/showed bronny about what happen wouldn't this of never happen? Because it is really hard being an admin sometimes but aren't admins allowed to have opinions? arent they all human? dont we all make mistakes? i just don't think anyone can do anything because if you were to punish one you would have to punish the other. Its not fair in both situations.

Thanks for reading my chapter fucking book (KEK)

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017
I have nothing to say and/or have anything to apologise for towards DOC, I have apologised to Pixal and Hobbes for the argument in chat it doesn't look great in OOC but I do EXPECT a written apology from DOC for the way he handled the situation after he STARTED it, his abuse during the argument and for what he said to steezy, both are fucking disgusting, especially for a grown man to threaten with rape against another member of the community... his own colleague.
Bronny your explaining it way to far.............

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Apr 27, 2018
I feel like you attempted to make this entire conversation personally. I was on when you were ranting about DocBerry on the server and through personal experience, if someone calls a hospitalized relative a meme without any context of your relatives online, you should not have lashed out. Even if you have an issue, you seriously fucking need a snickers bar to solve this because you ranted on ooc for a solid 5 minutes saying very harsh and cruel things to the admin. You continued to take this very far in ooc despite at least 10 other people telling you to stop talking in ooc. The least you could do was use pm's as this was a personal issue. There were 80 other players on.

Also, after you were unmuted you continued to lash out at DocBerry. I'm not surprised DocBerry was pissed at you for continuing to try and insult him for something he didn't even know about and you shouldn't be surprised about the treatment you got. DocBerry can privately apologize, as not apologizing at all would be kind of a dick move but I don't expect more. I feel like you got what was coming to you in that scenario.
We were both at it, regardless if he knew its still going to annoy me, what do you not understand?

Also, ill say the same to you. I'm gonna ask you not to comment further on this post. Staff are looking into logs and investigating. Your opinion is no longer needed.

swans-jailer
Feb 18, 2019
We were both at it, regardless if he knew its still going to annoy me, what do you not understand?

Also, ill say the same to you. I'm gonna ask you not to comment further on this post. Staff are looking into logs and investigating. Your opinion is no longer needed.
woah woah woah why is my opinion not needed? These forums shit are for the opinions of other players, not just staff. Don't make a forum post if all you want are staff to see it.

swans-jailer

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
Scotland
ummmmmm? while i was reading this inst this really steezys fault for sending the clip to fucking bronny? i still love steezy but i don't really think that was appropriate to send to bronny. Yes Doc sometimes may have a short temper but don't we all? it was just one of his bad moments he had because i know i would of Ben pist if someone did that shit to me. I respect Doc very much because hes a smart admin/person. Its not his fault that someone spread information what he was talking about. Yes it was wrong to talk about bronny but don't all admins talk about players who they dislike sometimes?
If steezy never told/showed bronny about what happen wouldn't this of never happen? Because it is really hard being an admin sometimes but aren't admins allowed to have opinions? arent they all human? dont we all make mistakes? i just don't think anyone can do anything because if you were to punish one you would have to punish the other. Its not fair in both situations.

Thanks for reading my chapter fucking book (KEK)
I don't know if you're aware but froppe was banned for encouraging sexual assault just by changing his name, doc screamed at steezy saying he was going to rape him, it's not a bad moment, I've seen doc get angry over the slightest things (one incident said he would ban someone for punching him, I don't condone players randomly punching but a ban for it is far too strict and unfair) although doc is a nice guy and good to work with, I think some form of punishment is necessary just because of what he said to steezy, I can understand if someone doesn't want a personal conversation to get out but if it was directed at brontide I feel like it's just petty and should have been sent to brontide and not behind his back. (Idk if opinions are still needed but that's just my opinion, sorry if its not needed at this point)

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.