ACKNOWLEDGED Dmg numbers gone / negative health / party health focked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Damage numbers were removed because its just too much shit for it to process like damage improvement, then the damage of the gun, then other factors like resistance ontop of that. Very hard to get an accurate damage thingy and I don't want people to have the advantage anymore of knowing what their opponents health is at anymore, I think it creates more of a thrill during raids and such.

Also the negative health bug is this only in party?

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bingo

Bingo

Premium
Jun 1, 2017
France
Damage numbers were removed because its just too much shit for it to process like damage improvement, then the damage of the gun, then other factors like resistance ontop of that. Very hard to get an accurate damage thingy and I don't want people to have the advantage anymore of knowing what their opponents health is at anymore, I think it creates more of a thrill during raids and such.

Also the negative health bug is this only in party?
The negative health is when a party member shoots me or bawler (seems to only be us 2 for now) and then after a bit we hear the bubble respawn sound & it sets us to 0hp, if any1 out of the party shoots us once or even punches us, or we just take fall damage we die. instantly. whats also happened is some1 in party sprays me to neg like 10k, then leaves the party & punches me & i die. its annoying. makes partying up for me worthless.

Also anyway to get a custom hitmarker plugin then as the TFA 1 is shite honestly, i only used the dmg numbers to see if i hit and honestly hitmarkers would help.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.