Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2018
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799215384
Date: Month or Two Ago
Length: Wasn't Given One
Reason: Wasn't Given one
Admin who banned me: Don't Know as it was in Discord
Why should I be unbanned: All it was was a meme that I posted wasn't given a warning about it was just given a straight Ban No reason no warning nothing. I didn't know I would be banned for the meme and I thought it was for a joke. I would also like to rejoin the server but I couldn't get far without being in the discord.

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
It would be nice as he actually plays, also given he was not issued with a length of the ban shows we do not know how long it will be. So yeah, that kinda sucks
Discord bans work different to gmod ones. They only have a set time if you do it via a bot (in practice) and I think only supers maybe seniors can use the bot but if the person is just right click and clicked ban. If a person is banned like this then they are put on the discord’s ban list and a person then someone has to remove the person from it manually.

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
1575644864239.png
As stated by Xirii, the image you posted wasn't inappropriate as NSFW, the only issue being the location that you posted the image.
Considering I asked the Senior team team to reply to this thread and only one of the actually doing so, I'm stepping in and making the decision that your ban from the discord will be lifted.
Please think before posting things, the GIF posted wasnt even that bad, its just where you added it.

Any issues in the discord as of today may result in your removal once again.

*Edit
What is the discord name that is banned?

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.