REJECTED dimitry's Slavic Fleet app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2018
Slovenia
Basic Info
  • Name: 41st PVT 2707 Dimitry
  • Regiment: 41st
  • Current Rank: LCPL (I was a 2nd LT in GM)
  • Playtime: i legit don't know cuz i played under a lot of names on the server (a lot of bants)
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I used to play on the server when it opened and did a lot of helping with the testing and events. I also was an admin in DarkRP before I resigned.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I have played on a lot of SWRP servers and as mentioned before have played on the server and helped a lot with it. I also know how to do events and have done some in the past with much success.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: All around command of the ship, granting or denying requests, command of all regs and supervision of the ship/planet base.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Not by my memory. Except getting kicked by TK cuz he's basically a banting cunt isn't he.
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes, serious RP at all times.
  • Any Commanding situations: Leaging of the GM regiment in events when no higher ranking players were on. Leading a whole event multiple times.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: Taking action asap when needed, dedicated player and a basic understanding of the role. I will probably require some teaching of the role but not much.
  • Anything else: Im from Slovenia and I like pancakes.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
just gonna state my peace here

1) TK kicked you out for confusing him and being a knob. Nothing to do with him being a cunt.
2) You say serious RP yet I've seen you a lot of the times running around calling people gay or just shooting them cause why the fuck not eh. (Got a new darkshellious on our hands)
3) Very little effort put in IC info seems like you didn't care much.
4) I like pancakes to man

swans-jailer
Reactions: MrMiha
Apr 21, 2018
Slovenia
just gonna state my peace here

1) TK kicked you out for confusing him and being a knob. Nothing to do with him being a cunt.
2) You say serious RP yet I've seen you a lot of the times running around calling people gay or just shooting them cause why the fuck not eh. (Got a new darkshellious on our hands)
3) Very little effort put in IC info seems like you didn't care much.
4) I like pancakes to man
1) Me calling TK a cunt is meant in the most humorous way possible. I love TK. And he did not kick me out, I resigned from GM since I was also quitting the server.
2) I do serious RP 90% of the time spent on the server, me calling someone gay is meant in OOC and just to get some laughs when the server is on downtime(no events or sims).
3) If the higher ups want me to add more then ofcourse I will, but at the time of me writing this app I left out some stuff in the case of me getting accepted and a higher up wanting me to do an interview before their final decision.
4) Pancakes really are the best. Put nuttella on them and you are eating heaven.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
1) Me calling TK a cunt is meant in the most humorous way possible. I love TK. And he did not kick me out, I resigned from GM since I was also quitting the server.
2) I do serious RP 90% of the time spent on the server, me calling someone gay is meant in OOC and just to get some laughs when the server is on downtime(no events or sims).
3) If the higher ups want me to add more then ofcourse I will, but at the time of me writing this app I left out some stuff in the case of me getting accepted and a higher up wanting me to do an interview before their final decision.
4) Pancakes really are the best. Put nuttella on them and you are eating heaven.
1) I was in GM and looked at the spreadsheet and it was a kick but ok I wasn't really there.
2) Fleet does require RP all the time as you are setting a example for troopers to follow everyone's had their stupid moments even staff but it's what you do after to make up and I haven't really seen that from you.
3) It should be a requirement that you put in more effort as your trying to show fleet everything you have achieved not just refer back to earlier days.
4) Nutella on a pancake is fucking heaven your right.

swans-jailer
Apr 21, 2018
Slovenia
1) I was in GM and looked at the spreadsheet and it was a kick but ok I wasn't really there.
2) Fleet does require RP all the time as you are setting a example for troopers to follow everyone's had their stupid moments even staff but it's what you do after to make up and I haven't really seen that from you.
3) It should be a requirement that you put in more effort as your trying to show fleet everything you have achieved not just refer back to earlier days.
4) Nutella on a pancake is fucking heaven your right.
1) There was some stuff in the background that wasn't put in the spreadsheet.
2) What I do after is me putting away my chance of a potential promotion to help events, put together a whole event, help and participate in sims, tell minge's to stop minging since I do admit, I was a bit of a minge in the past and it takes a minge to know a minge. I also helped with the last debrief with Joshu, so I know a thing or 2 about taking charge when necesery.
3) The problem with showing what I have achieved is that anyone can make anything up. I rather see that scrumpy and other higher ups see what I achieve not just read it. Which is the reason I partake in so many events and stuff like that.
4) Pancakes with maple syrup are also pretty fire.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
1) There was some stuff in the background that wasn't put in the spreadsheet.
2) What I do after is me putting away my chance of a potential promotion to help events, put together a whole event, help and participate in sims, tell minge's to stop minging since I do admit, I was a bit of a minge in the past and it takes a minge to know a minge. I also helped with the last debrief with Joshu, so I know a thing or 2 about taking charge when necesery.
3) The problem with showing what I have achieved is that anyone can make anything up. I rather see that scrumpy and other higher ups see what I achieve not just read it. Which is the reason I partake in so many events and stuff like that.
4) Pancakes with maple syrup are also pretty fire.
1) Understood and I didn't know the full story.
2) Everyone's been a mince at some point when I have I went mad with power. But I am a huge believer in second chances and you just haven't used yours yet or not from what I've seen.
3) I understand what you mean but out of all the times we have done this no one has lied and there is always someone to back them up in their achievements this also refers back to me not seeing your full potential yet.
4) I kinda like pancakes with lemon juice and sugar as well.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.